Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2002 2:28:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/4/2002 2:35:50 PM EDT by fullclip]
Just sitting here watching the movie "Conspiracy Theory". i know it's a silly movie, but I still like it. Mel Gibson just torched his own pad after a raid started. Who here would like to have a pad rigged up like that, burn and escape.. fullclip
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 2:30:59 PM EDT
I'd just end up leaving it lying around and have it torch my apt. instead.
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 3:34:45 PM EDT
Originally Posted By lordtrader: I'd just end up leaving it lying around and have it torch my apt. instead.
View Quote
To quote Pete Hogwallop from O' Brother, Where Art Thou?: "That don't make no sense!"
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 3:44:27 PM EDT
If you're gonna' torch your place do it like Gene Hackman did in "Enemy of the State." Woooohooooo [:D]
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 3:46:01 PM EDT
Originally Posted By JonnieGTyler: If you're gonna' torch your place do it like Gene Hackman did in "Enemy of the State." Woooohooooo [:D]
View Quote
Yep, that's the way to do it. Boom!
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 3:56:36 PM EDT
Originally Posted By JonnieGTyler: If you're gonna' torch your place do it like Gene Hackman did in "Enemy of the State." Woooohooooo [:D]
View Quote
That's the other movie I was thinking of. My mind won't function after a day without ar-15. Is this what is happen with the Homeland Security Act? Will we be tracked with our every move? Profiled with every credit card purchase? I need to dig a hole and hide... fullclip
Top Top