[#1]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 5:52:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 6:05:13 PM EDT
[#3]
[:D]

USPC40

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/line.gif[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 6:50:29 PM EDT
[#4]
4. We all started hunting and fishing when we were seven years old. Yeah, we shot Bambi. We got over it.

That just about sums it up.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 7:07:56 PM EDT
[#5]

That pretty much describes my home town!! And I like it!!!!

yankees go home!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 7:31:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Amen [b]Brother Striker[/b]!

You must be a Southerner!

Eric The(SouthernCanada,ThatIs!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 7:36:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Everything sounds about right except the part about long hair. After Cholly Daniels had the hit song about "leave this long haired country boy alone" you pretty much get a pass on this one in middle GA...as long as you keep it pulled back outa your face with a dirty rubber band. I'm still the expection mind you, I have a profession reputation to uphold.
John, RPh.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 7:37:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Everything sounds about right except the part about long hair. After Cholly Daniels had the hit song about "leave this long haired country boy alone" you pretty much get a pass on this one in middle GA...as long as you keep it pulled back outa your face with a dirty rubber band. I'm still the expection mind you, I have a profession reputation to uphold.
John, RPh.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 7:39:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Oops, sorry! Not trying to over-inflate my post count...this dang dial up modem is too stinkin' slow!!!![:D]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 7:43:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
[center]28. You burn an American flag in our state - you get
                         beat up. No questions. The liberal contingent of our
                         state legislature (all 4 of them) enacted a measure to
                         stop this. There is now a $10 fine for beating up the
                         flag burner.

Now, enjoy your visit... I emphasize - "visit."[/center]
View Quote

I'll take $50 worth!
Link Posted: 8/3/2002 5:57:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 10:53:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Goos job!  

My mom is from Alabama, but I was born and raised the first 20 years of my life in Detroit.  When my Dad retired in 1989, we all moved back to her hometown.  

"The Free State of Alabama."

I wouldn't move back for anything.

Balming
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 5:54:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
John, RPh.
View Quote
I always hated that song.  It was rednecks like Charlie Daniels who actually shot at me in the sixties because my hair was long and later, after they started wearing their hair long, whined because somebody would say something about it.
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 6:27:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Yep, that bout cover us.

Now, enjoy your visit... I emphasize - "visit."
View Quote

Brother, ain't that the truth!

[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/biggrin2.gif[/img]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top