Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/2/2002 3:59:43 PM EDT
Why is it always the militant vegans, for instance, who always have to get in my face when I'm eating? Not that this is a bright thing to do to begin with - but I'm not about to bother them while they are working down a plate of rabbit chow. Besides, I'd sooner eat the rabbit. Why is it the militant gays that are pressing for tolerance? I can tolerate gays (we just don't talk about our sex lives) just fine. I don't care what you do in your bedroom, and they don't give a damn what I do in mine. Militant animal rightsters? Please - I own four leather jackets and two pair of leather boots. I don't have any use for them either. Besides, ever notice how many of those damn fools are wearing leather shoes and belts? Why is it so bad for me to do, but not for them? Ever argue with one of those fools about hunting? Usually happens across a steak - I'm just cutting out the middleman - and giving the animal a clean death and a sporting chance. Maybe it's just me, but whenever I hear from one of these cancerous polyps on the anus of humanity, I just want to vomit. Besides, aren't these the same damn fools that keep corrupting our language with this PCBS? Live and let live. Don't bother me, and I don't have to hurt you. Fair enough? FFZ
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 4:05:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/2/2002 4:06:06 PM EDT by John91498]
LOL!!!! I think you've just hit it on the head. That post was fvcking beautiful!!!![:D]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 4:10:00 PM EDT
this old fart at work today told me that i shouldn't use a campfire to cook when camping since burning wood "harms the environment" sure you old hippie, like that white gas backpacker stove of yours is less "harmful"
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 5:10:15 PM EDT
Tell him you use the ashes to fertilise the plants - it almost works as good as the excretia he spews in your direction... I feel a rant coming on - I have been in weird moods for the last week or so, and I expect to be in TRULY rare form sometime soon... FFZ
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 5:14:58 PM EDT
Fuck them all. God made me smarter then all other living things, hence I have a right to eat them. Besides, I have a garden and I swear everytime I pick a squash I hear a scream. Sgtar15 [img]http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/8dafa939/bc/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/Dads68.jpg?bcpugX9AC9KKrvHO[/img]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 5:37:31 PM EDT
Originally Posted By sgtar15: Fuck them all. God made me smarter then all other living things, hence I have a right to eat them. Besides, I have a garden and I swear everytime I pick a squash I hear a scream. Sgtar15 [img]http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/8dafa939/bc/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/Dads68.jpg?bcpugX9AC9KKrvHO[/img]
View Quote
LOL...If you are smarter than me, well, EAT ME! Sorry Sgtar, nothing personal, just couldnt resist! =)
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 5:43:17 PM EDT
You left one out. The tree huggers that carry signs made of wood and paper.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 8:54:45 PM EDT
Yeah. I also forgot the "Save the Earth" corps of actors who show up in 8mpg limos, but bitch about me driving my Jeep (1988 Cherokee, 4.0, 24mpg.) Jackasses. FFZ
Top Top