Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/9/2012 9:05:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Not a week goes by that therre isn't some stabbing, shooting, or a car jacking in my county.
In fact two weeks ago there was a stabbing outside my house. I ended up rendering first aid to the poor bastard until help came. Then I had to talk to the cops and so on. (the perp was caught)

Kid came back to thank me for my efforts about a week later.
It suprised me.
Link Posted: 10/9/2012 9:07:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Some of you cops will get a kick out of our local Police Blotter;

Copied and pasted directly.

2:11 p.m. A Columbia Falls woman claimed that her daughter’s boyfriend came into her home, swung at her then stole her dog.

7:12 p.m. A Columbia Falls resident falsely accused his neighbor of stealing his hound dog.

9:40 p.m. An Olney man reported that he could hear his neighbors outside devising a plot to shoot his dog. He also admitted that his dog recently killed one of their chickens.

8:36 a.m. A woman on River Road complained of pigs at large and reported that she has already moved three of them off the road.

11:06 a.m. Numerous Chihuahuas congregated and stampeded down Springer Road in Columbia Falls.

2:54 p.m. Someone lost their wallet while in South America.

5:40 p.m. A young man walking home from school claimed that he was slapped by a woman who encountered the frog that he placed on the bike path.

7:06 p.m. An Evergreen woman called 911 to report that a cat was stuck in her skunk trap.
Link Posted: 10/9/2012 9:08:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Copied and pasted directly.

That's awesome.
Link Posted: 10/9/2012 9:10:53 AM EDT
[#4]
i see a cop car here every day

cos he likes to go home when he's off-shift.

Quoted:

i wish we had a police  blotter.  we're too small - or not tech savvy enough* for one it seems.  there's a $1 paper in some gas stations showing recent arrests but that's about it.

*I'm edging towards this one myself.
Link Posted: 10/9/2012 9:15:47 AM EDT
[#5]
It has got really bad here in St. Louis to the point where robberies, home invasions, car jackings and even shootouts have been happening on a daily basis in east St. Louis and the inner city area. There are so many that even the news stations have resorted to reporting on only major crimes such as homicides, kidnappings, etc.

It really is a shame to see how the place where I grew up, which used to be so peaceful and safe has turned into a breathing ground for drugs, prostitution and gang activity and each year its seems to get closer and closer to home. Hell, just in the past year, 4 liquor stores have popped up within a 3 mile radius. Even our local meat market was forced out of business and turned into a liquor within a couple weeks. It's hard to admit but I can already see the downfall of the area I live in and can only see it getting worse in the future.

Link Posted: 10/9/2012 9:20:40 AM EDT
[#6]
I heard someone got pulled over for speeding a couple roads over, but turns out they let him go
Link Posted: 10/9/2012 9:26:25 AM EDT
[#7]
I l live in Philly.  

Link Posted: 10/9/2012 9:34:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I normally carry a backpack or dufflle bag to work
This one doesn't stand out like some of the others. I may measure my AR broken down and go bag shopping and rig up my own.
Yeah yeah,where do I go that I think I'll need a rifle. Hopefully no where

That is why you need to do the following:

1) Buy an AK
2) Take up tennis

http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/af217/StephenBrown09/IMG_0001-2.jpg

I do play tennis however a black guy walking out the house in 30-40 degree weather to play tennis would seem a bit odd .

My cousin in Milwaukee has an AK. I know at least 5 years old and never shot it. I've been telling him if you're not going to shoot it, then give me the dern thing
Link Posted: 10/9/2012 9:35:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

11:06 a.m. Numerous Chihuahuas congregated and stampeded down Springer Road in Columbia Falls.

My favorite.
Link Posted: 10/9/2012 9:45:35 AM EDT
[#10]
The last crime I heard tell of in my town was some guy got arrested for staggering down the middle of the road in the wee hours and then telling the cop to F off (or something to that effect) when the cop asked him to use the sidewalk instead.

Population under 1k., and castle doctrine in effect if needed.  Not much happens here.    We have 2 part time LEO's.

Think I'll stay.
Link Posted: 10/9/2012 9:51:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Mainly in the section 8 housing units.

You know, the land of the Obamaites.

Same in my town.
Link Posted: 10/9/2012 10:28:38 AM EDT
[#12]
No, but we only have about 250 people in town. I like really small towns.  
Link Posted: 10/9/2012 10:51:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Yes, I live in a town with around 25,000 people and it's a complete shit hole. Meth labs, shootings, stabbings, robberies, drugs, etc. We average several murders a year in the small, rural town that I live in.
Link Posted: 10/9/2012 10:55:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Population 762. The only sirens I hear are those of the volunteer FD rolling out every now and then.

Seen a deputy once about 3am pop his head in around my backyard when I was burning a smoke. Said he got called in on a noise complaint (someone racing down our little "main street" and bumping music) and saw I was the only sign of life around at that time.

However, a small town (1250 pop.) about 30 miles from me recently experienced what I would call a "cartel-style" home invasion. 6 hispanic gunman entered a house, tied up the occupants (13), and robbed them. When the neighbors came by, they tied them up too. Luckily, no one was murdered or raped.
Link Posted: 10/9/2012 11:04:15 AM EDT
[#15]

We had a record year for homicides but everything else was pretty insignificant.
Link Posted: 10/9/2012 11:07:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Not much in the way of violence, but a lot of drunk driving
Link Posted: 10/9/2012 5:09:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mainly in the section 8 housing units.

You know, the land of the Obamaites.

Same in my town.

We have two section 8 places next to my subdivision. One is obviously ran better than the other. At the well ran one, no action at all, very well kept properties and few police reports coming from there. At the other one, murders are common. Also there is always a police cruiser turning down the street of the place.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top