Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/8/2012 8:09:28 AM EDT
Are you guy’s seeing this add everywhere you go? Some BS about a magnetic generator. Real or real BS? Sounds like BS.

Heres a link. Gimmick speech.

http://power4patriots.com/video/index_tst_3.php
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 8:10:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 8:11:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Nothing is ever going to be more efficient than my water powered car.

Link Posted: 10/8/2012 8:19:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Or the technique for learning a language in a week.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 8:19:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

My solar powered jet can get you there faster.

TXL
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 8:24:51 AM EDT
[#5]
So people fall for this garbage? They are advertising everywhere so they must be selling snake oil to someone.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 8:26:15 AM EDT
[#6]
its always on the weather.com site.
sometimes its a different persons picture though...
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 8:26:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Somebody gave me a video of this kind of thing a long time ago. I never saw it in the news or for sale, so I'm assuming it's still crap...
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 8:27:25 AM EDT
[#8]
I like to watch people doodle. Only reason I watched it.

Maybe I am ignorant, but I never thought my electricity bill was outrageous. Considering how much power we use.

Link Posted: 10/8/2012 8:31:25 AM EDT
[#9]
I found a few ads for this, and it's a different guy each time.. how many people does the power company hate?
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 8:35:15 AM EDT
[#10]
in the beginning he said the video would be 3 minutes long and I am like 10 minutes in with no substance so far...

is there any content to be found here?
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 8:38:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
in the beginning he said the video would be 3 minutes long and I am like 10 minutes in with no substance so far...

Is it at least entertaining? I can put up with crazy people so long as they are amusing.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 8:38:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

TXL

most people dont know that one little trick
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 8:40:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is it at least entertaining? I can put up with crazy people so long as they are amusing.

Not entertaining at all.

I put in about 15 minutes and gave up.  He started talking about buying parts on ebay to build your own solar panels.  Nothing really of any substance in 15 minutes means he doesn't have anything to say.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 8:41:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Is his name John Galt?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 8:42:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Is his name John Galt?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

He seems to think that acting like it is will help him sell some solar-panel-from-parts instructions.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 8:42:43 AM EDT
[#16]
With my type A personality I didn’t make it past his opening statements about his family. I don’t give a rats ass about his kids names.  LOL!
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 8:42:50 AM EDT
[#17]
OP, I don't know about that power guys but let me tell you about these penis pills I found.  They come from the South African jungle and are used by ancient tribesmen to stay hard all night.  Also adds length and girth and makes your jizz smell like roses.  PM for paypal info.

Link Posted: 10/8/2012 8:43:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not entertaining at all.

I put in about 15 minutes and gave up.  He started talking about buying parts on ebay to build your own solar panels.  Nothing really of any substance in 15 minutes means he doesn't have anything to say.

Ok, sounds like the same sort who tell stories about how the "big auto companies" killed the electric car back in the day. I get a kick out of these cranks but they are pretty tiresome in anything more than a breif dose.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 8:45:02 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not entertaining at all.

I put in about 15 minutes and gave up. He started talking about buying parts on ebay to build your own solar panels.  Nothing really of any substance in 15 minutes means he doesn't have anything to say.

I found that part really funny, since you know he'd spent several minutes complaining about "those solar power crooks wanting to sell me cheap chinese crap"
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 8:46:30 AM EDT
[#20]
I like how he says that the video is already banned on google... Really? The video that you're making right now and doing the commentary for is banned? Before production finished or you were even done reading the script they banned it? Maybe the REAL story here is where Google got their time machine, and why they aren't sharing it with the rest of us.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 8:46:35 AM EDT
[#21]
And the oil companies bought all the patents for 100mpg carburetors back in the 70s.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 8:48:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

TXL

I drink plenty of carbonated beverages and power my jet from the gas of my burps.

a-bare
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 8:48:45 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

I like how he says that the video is already banned on google... Really? The video that you're making right now and doing the commentary for is banned? Before production finished or you were even done reading the script they banned it? Maybe the REAL story here is where Google got their time machine, and why they aren't sharing it with the rest of us.

"Instant cassettes!  They're out in stores before the movie is finished!"

Link Posted: 10/8/2012 8:48:48 AM EDT
[#24]
Double.

How the hell did that happen?
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 8:57:28 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
OP, I don't know about that power guys but let me tell you about these penis pills I found.  They come from the South African jungle and are used by ancient tribesmen to stay hard all night.  Also adds length and girth and makes your jizz smell like roses.  PM for paypal info.

LOLZ!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 8:58:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 8:59:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Shit, that's nothing...

I make $5000 a week part time from home, ASK ME HOW!!
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 8:59:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Double.

How the hell did that happen?

You've invented a perpetual motion posting machine.  The goatboys hate you and want to keep this secret under wraps.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 9:05:57 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 9:10:39 AM EDT
[#30]
Ok so he says I can build a 70 watt solar panel for under $200 (plus the cost of batteries, inverters etc).....

Obviously it's dark half the time = no solar, plus about half the daytime it is cloudy/raining etc so you wont get the full 70 watts, so lets say 6 hrs a day we get 60w and the other 6hrs we get 30w, meaning we get a total of 540 watt hours of electricity from one 200 dollar panel,

Divide that by 24 hours in a day makes an average of 22.5 watts output, meaning we would need 4 panels ($800 and a couple of days work) to run a 100 watt bulb continuously.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 9:10:42 AM EDT
[#31]
That ad makes me sad....

I can't draw at all.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 9:12:19 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

So people fall for this garbage? They are advertising everywhere so they must be selling snake oil to someone.

I know a guy who actually believed he built a free energy motor.  Was afraid to tell anyone because the gov't would kill him.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 9:14:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Looking at it another way.

Here in NH based on my electric bill of $600 a month and the average sunlight I would need (according to an online calculator) a 34.68Kw solar system to replace 100% of my electrical usage.

at 70w per home made panel I would need 496 of his homemade panels, at a cost for parts of $99,200 (and well over a year to build), and even at the DIY price it would take almost 14 years for the system to pay for itself (assuming it held together that long).
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 9:18:39 AM EDT
[#34]
Language professors who hate power companies who hate oil professors that eat Jews.  

Link Posted: 10/8/2012 9:25:15 AM EDT
[#35]
I'm remembering the news stories about people that generate their electricity.  Power companies pay them for any excess electricity they generate.

This guy has GOT to be related to Bernie Madoff
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 9:27:52 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Ok so he says I can build a 70 watt solar panel for under $200 (plus the cost of batteries, inverters etc).....

Obviously it's dark half the time = no solar, plus about half the daytime it is cloudy/raining etc so you wont get the full 70 watts, so lets say 6 hrs a day we get 60w and the other 6hrs we get 30w, meaning we get a total of 540 watt hours of electricity from one 200 dollar panel,

Divide that by 24 hours in a day makes an average of 22.5 watts output, meaning we would need 4 panels ($800 and a couple of days work) to run a 100 watt bulb continuously.

Yeah, but think of how smug you'll get to be at the next dinner party!

I have a solution to the energy crisis: We clone dinosaurs, hunt them for sport, then bury the bodies. If we wait long enough: Oil. And I get to shoot a T-rex in the process, justifying my urge to buy a 20mm Rifle.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 9:35:02 AM EDT
[#37]
In summary after wading through the nonsense and BS, he's selling a couple of videos telling you how to get a solar array. All this is free with Google search.

If the "professional produced videos" are anything like the website and advertising, it will be complete crap.

Here’s what you’ll get with the Power4Patriots system:

6 professionally produced videos that will show you every step in the process of building your own super-efficient 70-watt solar panels for a fraction of the cost of pre-fabricated panels, including:

How to choose the right materials
   How to find the perfect site for your new solar array
   How to avoid the one costly mistake that could compromise your whole system
   How to make a few simple but critical tweaks to your panels during the building process so you maximize your power output
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 9:41:00 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, but think of how smug you'll get to be at the next dinner party!

I have a solution to the energy crisis: We clone dinosaurs, hunt them for sport, then bury the bodies. If we wait long enough: Oil. And I get to shoot a T-rex in the process, justifying my urge to buy a 20mm Rifle.

Now that is the kind of forward thinking we need. It does two things, 1) boosts the economy of both scientific research and hunting and 2) Solves the energy crisis.

Well Done
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 10:04:12 AM EDT
[#39]
Cynics, the lot of you.  

You'll never know what it's like to have an F250 that gets 87 miles to the gallon.  Me, and my 14 inch penis laugh at your cynicism.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 10:13:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

So then he's probably a Democrat...
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 10:39:58 AM EDT
[#41]
free power from the phone company

linky.....  http://www.makcotransmissionparts.com/sfnt.html?gclid=CKSk6dXE67ICFQaFnQodq3wA-A
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 10:42:35 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Language professors who hate power companies who hate oil professors that eat Jews.    

1:keyboard
1: monitor
replacement billed to SevenMaryThree.

Link Posted: 10/8/2012 10:45:44 AM EDT
[#43]
By strategically placing powerful neodymium magnets on your wheels and wheel wells you don't need fuel. *

Perpetual motion will save mankind.

(*However, the first pothole you hit will destroy the delicate balance and all hell breaks loose.)

For you Luddites check this out.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 10:51:32 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

personal trainers hate me! ask me how you can triple your bench weight in 2 weeks!
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 10:57:05 AM EDT
[#45]
I'm sure they hate him because his fucking ad pops up every time they try to go anywhere on the Internet.   I hate the motherfucker too.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 10:59:23 AM EDT
[#46]
Or you could just buy the new light bulbs I just invented.  They last forever and never need replacing and cost the same as a normal lightbulb.  Use half the energy of a CF bulb to boot.

Hold on, I gotta go answer the door . . ..
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 11:01:01 AM EDT
[#47]
Where are the 57 yo moms that look 27?
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 11:08:52 AM EDT
[#48]
I heard some guy invented a carburetor that would get you 100mpg, but the oil companies killed him.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 11:09:36 AM EDT
[#49]
It's stupid ads that are EVERYWHERE.  Yes people fall for this shit.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 11:11:40 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Are you guy’s seeing this add everywhere you go? Some BS about a magnetic generator. Real or real BS? Sounds like BS.

Your even entertaining the possibility just goes to show...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top