Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2002 7:40:33 AM EDT
Please check out http://Ballistics.NTInnovations.com

If you would like any features added to this site, please contact [email protected]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 7:44:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 7:56:15 AM EDT
[#2]
How 'bout a way to log in without registering?  You could add that to the linked page; it would be helpful for visitors who want to view the site.   ;)
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 11:13:11 AM EDT
[#3]
I will be adding the capability to access the site without logging in soon.

Past problems were that a user would go to allot of trouble creating a load, and when they went to save the load, they would not be allowed because they were not logged in.

The site also ensures that one user can not change or delete another users load data.  I am working on a way to allow an anonymous user to register or login on the first attempt to access a button or feature that requires them to be identified.  Once I can do this while preserving their load data, I will no longer require login for people who only wish to view the site.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top