Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/1/2002 12:32:58 PM EDT
USE #37 - WEAPON SUPPORT COMBINED WITH USE #38 - CONCEAL / COVER [IMG]http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/presents/shows/house.of.war/interactive/photo.gallery/16.jpg[/IMG] During the final assault on the Taliban fighters, a Northern Alliance soldier rests his gun on the corpse of a Taliban fighter.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 12:35:00 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 12:43:24 PM EDT
Post from ilikelegs -
If they stacked two of them on top of each other, then they would have a nice picnic table as well.
View Quote
Yes, but only for a short while! A [u]very[/u] short while! [:D] Eric The(InWinterALittleLonger,Perhaps)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 12:47:45 PM EDT
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: Post from ilikelegs -
If they stacked two of them on top of each other, then they would have a nice picnic table as well.
View Quote
Yes, but only for a short while! A [u]very[/u] short while! [:D] Eric The(InWinterALittleLonger,Perhaps)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
ETH, were'nt you on the lookout for some proper backstops at the farm for the next shoot ?? Coyotes would take care of the clean up. [:D]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 12:50:27 PM EDT
You know [b]SPECTRE[/b], that's not a bad idea! What with my connections to the IDF, I may be able to swing a few this way! Eric The(WeShallSee)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 12:50:53 PM EDT
[:D] Works for me[:D]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 1:03:16 PM EDT
I need some weight for the back of my car this winter. I also need a Doggy-Chew toy. Maybe I should order two?
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 1:07:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/1/2002 1:10:51 PM EDT by SeaDweller]
Originally Posted By Gunner1X: USE #37 - WEAPON SUPPORT COMBINED WITH USE #38 - CONCEAL / COVER [IMG]http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/presents/shows/house.of.war/interactive/photo.gallery/16.jpg[/IMG] During the final assault on the Taliban fighters, a Northern Alliance soldier rests his gun on the corpse of a Taliban fighter.
View Quote
Cool, I saw that pic on tv but couldn't find a still. Thanks... Harris don't make provisions for mounting on an AK?
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 1:09:54 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SPECTRE:
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: Post from ilikelegs -
View Quote
View Quote
ETH, were'nt you on the lookout for some proper backstops at the farm for the next shoot ?? Coyotes would take care of the clean up. [:D]
View Quote
LOL!
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 1:15:13 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Torf: I need some weight for the back of my car this winter. I also need a Doggy-Chew toy. Maybe I should order two?
View Quote
I think you're on to something! Terrorist cadavers by mail! Cadav-o-matic - by Northern Alliance Afganastan's biggest export.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 1:18:49 PM EDT
Those guys deserve hazard pay for sufferring thru the stinky feet. Not to mention the rotting corpse.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 1:25:00 PM EDT
Originally Posted By garandman: Those guys deserve hazard pay for sufferring thru the stinky feet. Not to mention the rotting corpse.
View Quote
The way those guys probably smell I doubt the rotting corpse could be distinguished from their own odors of varying intensity.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 1:33:36 PM EDT
What kind of mag is that???
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 1:34:17 PM EDT
I guess you have to get them situated before they start to "rig"
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 1:40:21 PM EDT
They make great paperweights.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 1:42:13 PM EDT
two words "freeze drying"
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 6:21:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/2/2002 6:35:37 AM EDT by TimJ]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 6:24:26 AM EDT
#39: chips and rotting corpse dip?
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 6:25:56 AM EDT
Originally Posted By SeaDweller: Harris don't make provisions for mounting on an AK?
View Quote
I think they do. Only minor modifications to your rifle and to the dead Taliban soldier. It uses the modular anus attatchment to ensure the utmost stability.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 10:34:11 AM EDT
Originally Posted By redray: #39: chips and rotting corpse dip?
View Quote
You're a sick bastard[puke] [:D]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 11:51:16 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Chimborazo:
Originally Posted By SeaDweller: Harris don't make provisions for mounting on an AK?
View Quote
I think they do. Only minor modifications to your rifle and to the dead Taliban soldier. It uses the modular anus attatchment to ensure the utmost stability.
View Quote
Pretty sick, gotta pic?
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 11:55:52 PM EDT
Originally Posted By TimJ: You gotta get the "Do It Yourself Kit". Make your own Taliban corpses, saves the trouble of dragging a leaky stiff all around the range. Have them walk to where you want them, *BANG* instant rifle rest, picnic table, decorative planter, what have you. Get a few for the vegetable garden,[b] makes your greens GREEN.[/b] Getting them already dead takes at least half of the fun out of it. Tim
View Quote
"ITS PEOPLE!!!!!!" Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Top Top