Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/30/2002 2:38:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/30/2002 2:41:31 PM EDT by 7IDL]
Take this quick, on-line coolness test. I was rated [u]"the ultimate in coolness"[/u], YMMV (a word of caution, I've heard that some responses may be rated R) [url]http://www.sailinganarchy.com/general/2002/cool_test.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 2:42:14 PM EDT
Guess not.
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 2:42:36 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 2:43:56 PM EDT
I don't get it. I click and nothing happens.
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 2:52:26 PM EDT
I don't need a website to tell me I am cool, I have a 7 year old son for that...
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 2:55:47 PM EDT
Kill...need to kill... [IMG]http://216.40.241.68/contrib/edoom/samurai.gif[/IMG] Die Bandwidth Waster, just die! [IMG]http://216.40.241.68/contrib/ed/bluboomteamenforcer.gif[/IMG] [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/biggrin2.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 2:57:57 PM EDT
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Grock%2F1160%2Ejpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 3:37:28 PM EDT
BTW 7IDL, Is your name by chance Richard Cranium? [:P]
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 4:06:11 PM EDT
It's 100% accurate...
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 4:41:41 PM EDT
[8D]...nuff said
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 5:34:43 PM EDT
After anwering all 50 questions the website responded by saying that I am SO cool that the existing format will be replaced by a picture of me captioned, "If you are not this person, you are hereby required to turn in your sunglasses, black beret and bongo drums and return to a life of ignominious servitude." "And PS: You do not have Bird's axe nor did you tour with Diz."
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 5:44:17 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 6:31:12 PM EDT
Beat down and abused all day and now this... I'll never sleep tonight.
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 3:53:21 AM EDT
That's nothing new.
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 4:46:38 AM EDT
I have no idea what the fuss is over. I click on the damn thing and nothing happens. Does that mean I am cool or not?
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 4:50:20 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 6:39:44 AM EDT
LOL
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 6:58:39 AM EDT
I'm so f*cking cool, I don't need a test to tell me I'm cool.
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 8:12:21 PM EDT
There's only one place on the good green earth where the REAL cool dudes hang out........that would be CANADA. The rest of you yankee cool wannabes are just that....wannabes. Heh Heh Heh.
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 8:28:04 PM EDT
I'm so cool, I'm hot. So hot, I coooolllll
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 12:40:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/1/2002 12:46:08 AM EDT by The_Macallan]
[img]http://moviepostersetc.safeshopper.com/images/00r1awl.jpg[/img] Edited to add: On second thought... it's 1:40 in the morning local time and I'm sittting here posting replies to an "Are You Cool?" thread on a Gun Board Forum. [BD] I just answered it.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 12:53:22 AM EDT
[img]http://www.geocities.com/player2000gi/graphics/morrison.jpg[/img] Women love me. Drugs love me. Me loves me. Death loves me. [img]http://www.thegoldenyears.org/dean.jpg[/img] Race cars love me. True "coolness," is obtained by dying before your time. You First Mac![}:D]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 1:02:14 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Naked80: True "coolness," is obtained by dying before your time. You First Mac![}:D]
View Quote
Only if I could first strangle this guy... slowly: [img]http://www.charlieb.demon.co.uk/images/miles.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 4:32:52 AM EDT
If you have to ask, then your sir, are not cool!
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 5:06:22 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 7:14:06 AM EDT
Why yes I am ... Aren't you ?
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 7:45:25 AM EDT
Yes, I'm cool.... But who is this Richard Head guy that keeps coming up?
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 11:22:04 AM EDT
I am assuming that you are aware that Miles Davis is already dead and that this is an attempt at humor, however...BLASPHEMER!!!
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 11:47:48 AM EDT
Originally Posted By MilkMan: I am assuming that you are aware that Miles Davis is already dead and that this is an attempt at humor, however...BLASPHEMER!!!
View Quote
Yes I know he's dead. I was referring to an interview I saw with him when he was asked what he would do if he had only 15 minutes left to live. Miles Davis told the interviewer he would "strangle a white person... slowly." So, I'm actually glad the shitbag racist mutherfucker is dead - I just wish I could have been there to savor every miserable moment and cheer as the last gasp of air is exhaled from his dying useless carcass. If I could dig up his sorry bag of bones I'd piss on each one... slowly.[;D]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 11:49:35 AM EDT
"I am so cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis. Now will you move before I blow it?!?" Zaphod Beeblebrox, HHGTTG FFZ
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 3:34:16 PM EDT
"I used to be cool, then they went and changed what cool was!" -Abe Simpson
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 6:41:16 PM EDT
C'mon now, don't mince words. Don't worry, I get it. Miles was one of the great racists of our day. But then again, given his history, specifically being nightstick whipped by a white police officer outside a nightclub for "loitering", I guess I can understand where his feelings came from. Although I do not support his way of dealing with it nor his hating all white people for the incident. But before you get all antsy, I would ask you to consider this example. You're standing outside your place of employment having a smoke (or whatever) when a black LEO comes up and says "Move it along white boy" "insert reversed racial epithet here". (I'm assuming your racial background of course) You respond with, "I'm working here" pointing to the establishment. Upon hearing this, the LEO takes out his billyclub and beats you senseless. (There are photos and witness statements to back this up by the way). I really believe that most people would have a hard time quelling any future racist feelings after that. In addition to that specific incident, you would have been traveling the country as musician and as a matter of day to day routine only allowed to stay in white only hotels, eat at white only restaurants, use white only restrooms, etc. And of course, there would be the occasional stories of white people being hung from trees and turned away from voting booths as a matter of policy. Again, I'm not supporting his feelings or condoning his statement, I'm just saying that there is a certain context to them. Oh well, flame on. HAHAHAHA
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 9:24:28 PM EDT
Originally Posted By MilkMan: C'mon now, don't mince words. Don't worry, I get it. Miles was one of the great racists of our day. But then again, given his history, specifically being nightstick whipped by a white police officer outside a nightclub for "loitering", I guess I can understand where his feelings came from. Although I do not support his way of dealing with it nor his hating all white people for the incident. But before you get all antsy, I would ask you to consider this example. You're standing outside your place of employment having a smoke (or whatever) when a black LEO comes up and says "Move it along white boy" "insert reversed racial epithet here". (I'm assuming your racial background of course) You respond with, "I'm working here" pointing to the establishment. Upon hearing this, the LEO takes out his billyclub and beats you senseless. (There are photos and witness statements to back this up by the way). I really believe that most people would have a hard time quelling any future racist feelings after that. In addition to that specific incident, you would have been traveling the country as musician and as a matter of day to day routine only allowed to stay in white only hotels, eat at white only restaurants, use white only restrooms, etc. And of course, there would be the occasional stories of white people being hung from trees and turned away from voting booths as a matter of policy. Again, I'm not supporting his feelings or condoning his statement, I'm just saying that there is a certain context to them. Oh well, flame on. HAHAHAHA
View Quote
No flame. You just rationalize away and provide excuses for racism. That's okay. You're entitled to your opinion. [:|]
Top Top