Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/29/2002 6:58:43 PM EDT
Like in Virginia (In areas with a population under 160,000) How do you wear a jacket? Im wondering this because I am planning a camping trip to western VA this fall. So if I have a holster on with my Beretta 8000 in it. How can I wear a jacket and it still be considered Concealed? Maybe some CCW license holders can provide me with some insight.....[?]
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 7:06:04 PM EDT
I have no experience, but here are my 3 suggestions: 1 wear a waist length jacket with a holster that rides low. 2 wear a drop leg holster 3 wear a shoulder holster that goes over the jacket
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 7:09:22 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 9:59:59 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Vector_Joe: I have no experience, but here are my 3 suggestions: 1 wear a waist length jacket with a holster that rides low. 2 wear a drop leg holster 3 wear a shoulder holster that goes over the jacket
View Quote
Just my opinion,but I dont like any of those options. I hope they arent the only choices I have. The VA law states " It shall be unlawful for a person to intentionally conceal a handgun on his person will be charged with a misdemeanor offense" Whats your take on that fellow members? Would I be [i]intentionally concealing [/i] if I wore a light un zipperd jacket over it?
Top Top