Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/29/2002 4:53:23 PM EDT
Just curiouse how the shoot went this Saturday. I could not attend but would like to possibly host one on my land in N. Georgia? Let me know how it went and if anyone has any pics.  

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 4:55:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I hate that I missed it.  From the pics it looked like the guys had a blast [i] in the heat[/i].
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 5:01:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Resisting....urge...to...bump....topic....

Try this link..[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=135815[/url]

It was a blast, can't wait to get together again!!![:D]

ByteTheBullet   (-:
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 5:21:46 AM EDT
[#3]
It certainly was a blast, and I can hardly wait for the next one.

[b]ByteTheBullet[/b] - you should have bumped it...  you know you wanted to...  [;)]

the_reject
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 11:30:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, I REALLY wanted to, but I am so proud of myself for resisting the urge. [;)]

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 11:50:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Outstanding time.  We need to make this a regular event.  Certainly any time you can get to the range to shoot is great, but being out there with other guys who share your interest in ARs adds a whole new dimension to the experience.  

My only problem---let's make the next one for after this durn heat wave is over [;D][:D]
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 12:34:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Agreed!  Less heat, more shooting!  [:D]

the_reject
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 10:58:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Lets try to do this in Sept or October!!! anyone up to this? we can start planning NOW

Link Posted: 8/1/2002 11:00:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 5:11:49 PM EDT
[#9]
JoeMike,

Where in No. Ga. is your land, and how long a range could we set up there?  Wouldn't mind getting the trip a little shorter next time, if we can.  Fill us in [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top