Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/28/2012 1:16:09 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I am convinced IDIOCRACY was a documentary.

Sadly, I believe you may be right.

Link Posted: 8/28/2012 1:19:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Judge Judy rocks!

Love a good Commie beat-down.
Link Posted: 8/28/2012 1:20:56 PM EDT
[#3]
http://www.forbes.com/lists/2008/53/celebrities08_Judge-Judy-Sheindlin_ZIEX.html

Last year she renegotiated her contract with CBS, boosting her annual salary to $45 million.

She seems to have her shit together, and know where her towel is.
Link Posted: 8/28/2012 1:28:14 PM EDT
[#4]
LOL
Link Posted: 8/28/2012 2:57:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Why would anyone have 5 fucking kids!!!

Link Posted: 8/28/2012 3:02:39 PM EDT
[#6]
She loaned..... ––-oh shit––-

Judgement for the plaintiff!

BUUUUUURN!!! LOL!
Link Posted: 8/28/2012 3:09:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/28/2012 3:10:13 PM EDT
[#8]
I would hate to face her in a verbal argument.

Link Posted: 8/28/2012 3:10:56 PM EDT
[#9]
OWNED!

Link Posted: 8/28/2012 3:12:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
BOOM!

I love her sense of entitlement to the other woman's money, "Her and her husband have money"

You can see the problem right there, even after Judge Judy bitch slapped her down you know she still feels wronged.

Perpetual victimitis.
Link Posted: 8/28/2012 3:23:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
my favorite Judge Judy

Wow. Unbelievable.
Link Posted: 8/28/2012 3:28:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
my favorite Judge Judy

Wow. Unbelievable.

That only went to small claims court!??!?

Link Posted: 8/28/2012 3:29:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Wow, I've got a new found respect for JJ
Link Posted: 8/28/2012 3:31:17 PM EDT
[#14]
LOve it!
Link Posted: 8/28/2012 4:32:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Finally got a chance to watch the video in the original post.  That was great!  

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/28/2012 4:46:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
BOOM!

I love her sense of entitlement to the other woman's money, "Her and her husband have money"

You can see the problem right there, even after Judge Judy bitch slapped her down you know she still feels wronged.

I would've liked to see her bitch in the post-interview.
Link Posted: 8/28/2012 4:56:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/28/2012 5:01:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

She can't control the conversation offstage.

In a real cortroom a Judicial Tenure Commission would cut her career short.

On the street she'd just be some screeching harpie getting owned by a BFL wearing penguin.
Link Posted: 8/28/2012 5:01:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The threshold moment in this country was when so many people became unashamed of demanding the fruits of someone else's labor.  

+1   It's amazing how much that's changed in the last 20 years!
Link Posted: 8/28/2012 5:22:17 PM EDT
[#20]
fucking ownage
Link Posted: 8/28/2012 5:23:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

On the street she'd just be some screeching harpie getting owned by a BFL wearing penguin.

She was a supervising family court judge in Manhattan for ten years, and only retired after becoming a successful author.

I guess they sure "cut her career short", didn't they.
Link Posted: 8/28/2012 5:34:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Judge Judy for POTUS in 2016!!
Link Posted: 8/28/2012 5:38:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Okay, I'll say it... I would totally fuck Judge Judy. Just so that I could say I did it.

I'd walk up to the table at the Arfcom convention, and some dude would be like, "I did 17 tours in Afghanistan."

And another guy would say, "Yeah, well, I set fire to my neighbor's hurby-curby."

And then I'd say... "Oh yeah? Well, I fucked Judge Judy."

And suddenly, motherfuckers would get all quiet, and someone would buy me a drink.

I think I'd want two people to give me a Karen Silkwood type shower just for hearing that.
Link Posted: 8/28/2012 6:05:15 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did you watch the video I posted on page 1 of this thread? While in family court she acted the exact same way, the welfare workers that had to face her, hated dealing with her, yet she kept her position.

Link Posted: 8/28/2012 6:12:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I am convinced IDIOCRACY was a documentary.

Every day I think this more and more...
Link Posted: 8/28/2012 6:16:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She was a supervising family court judge in Manhattan for ten years, and only retired after becoming a successful author.

I guess they sure "cut her career short", didn't they.

Do you really think she acted like that in a real courtroom?

It's the hyper-abrasive creative license she's taking on her show that would land her in hot water.
Link Posted: 8/28/2012 6:19:40 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

It's the hyper-abrasive creative license she's taking on her show that would land her in hot water.

Watch this.......... It isn't an act. The head of the child service dept dances around the fact that she is a thorn in his side.

Link Posted: 8/28/2012 6:34:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you watch the video I posted on page 1 of this thread? While in family court she acted the exact same way, the welfare workers that had to face her, hated dealing with her, yet she kept her position.

Lots of abuses go unreported because "regulars" cant afford to have the judge mad at them for the rest of their careers.

That isn't judge Judy's first show, either. I'm making reference to things she's said in the past that Michigan judges have been directed to apologize for. (Like going on a rant calling someone stupid.)

This serial breeding fool deserved a few choice words, but too often Judy crosses the line.

Link Posted: 8/28/2012 6:39:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Awesome.... that made my day... thanks OP.

Link Posted: 8/28/2012 6:44:25 PM EDT
[#30]
That was great!
Link Posted: 8/28/2012 6:55:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Watch this.......... It isn't an act. The head of the child service dept dances around the fact that she is a thorn in his side.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNQgcEstTbU&feature=related

Two observations and a question.

1. Her heart is clearly good.

2. Not guilty.

11 or so minutes in she basically prohibits objections. Aren't objections a critical function for a lawyer to effectively represent their client?
Link Posted: 8/28/2012 7:08:11 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Two observations and a question.

1. Her heart is clearly good.

2. Not guilty.

11 or so minutes in she basically prohibits objections. Aren't objections a critical function for a lawyer to effectively represent their client?

Not a lawyer, so I can't say with any authority, but I believe the attorney had already objected and was denied. The attorney then kept wanting to bring up the objection again and site more reasons for the objection. Judy told her no, the objection was overruled and they were moving on, and if the attorney wanted to have her reasons noted to stop by at 5pm when the records were transcribed and the attorney could add all the reasons she wanted into the official record.

Maybe Aimless, Nolo, or one of the  other board lawyers could clarify....

Link Posted: 8/28/2012 7:21:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Oh that made me happy... Watched it twice.
Link Posted: 8/28/2012 7:23:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Whore.  

Edit: the one with five leeches...

wonder if she even know who the fathers were

commie skank
Link Posted: 8/28/2012 7:37:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Are these trials even real? Since when do we televise civil cases? I always thought that court TV reality shows were all fake...

Link Posted: 8/28/2012 10:43:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Well, looking at the various JJ videos (can't read
Quoted:
my favorite Judge Judy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpWjSL4nSiI
)

I see one or two other "common" problems.

The first is how so many view parole (or probation). To many it seems, "Hey, they let me go, I can go back and do what I was doing before". What it actually is, "Let me explain to you what probation is. The government has given you this great gift that they are not going to put you in jail provided you are a good citizen. What you have to do is show the government, show everyone, that you are the best citizen they have. It's not just being good, it is that you are the best citizen they have." Now whatever one might say about that in regards to Facism or the like, it still comes down to that the two are a gift and if one goes back to doing what they were doing before, they are not being grateful to the giver.....who might take the gift away. (this was mostly from the 60 minutes segment)

Secondly, people just seem to love to argue or at the very least, continue talking when they've been told it is over.
___________________________________________________________________________________
("We have use for people like you. Engineers.....and loyalists."––Nazi police chief
"I will do whatever you want!"––spy Henshaw after being told that "he", his cover, is wanted for murder, (w,stte), "Operation Crossbow")
Link Posted: 8/28/2012 11:24:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
She did a number on a woman who was trying to get money back from her daughter.

"So I loaned her $2,000.00..."

"$2,000.00?  Where did you get $2,000.00?"

"I saved it up from my disability cheques."

"What disability, you look fine to me."

"I have beginning arthritis, your honor."

"Beginning arthritis?  Is that some kind of joke?  OK, proceed."

"As I as saying your honor, I saved up $2,000.00 of my money..."

"No, you don't have a job, you saved up $2,000.00 of MY money."

She used a similar approach on this guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9oHRow1DZM

I didn't watch all of it, but it was certainly heading in an interesting direction.

FYI, the ending was actually worth the build up....   apparently birds of a feather flock together.  *facepalm*

To say nothing about the long haired blonde's sweater in corner front seat behind the defendant!
Link Posted: 8/28/2012 11:53:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Is it legal to tell someone they are responsible for their life?
Link Posted: 8/28/2012 11:58:24 PM EDT
[#39]
love judge judy

Link Posted: 8/29/2012 2:56:18 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Are these trials even real? Since when do we televise civil cases? I always thought that court TV reality shows were all fake...

The participants spoke on-screen. They are paid for their appearances.

You can bet even the loser walks away with a bit of money.

I wouldn't be suprised if it qualified them for a SAG membership.
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 3:49:55 AM EDT
[#41]
Judge Judy for President!!

Link Posted: 8/29/2012 3:50:36 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The threshold moment in this country was when so many people became unashamed of demanding the fruits of someone else's labor.  

It wasn't a moment, it was generations of social change
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 4:03:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

It's private arbitration done in a fake "courtroom" setting for TV appeal.
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 4:17:04 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quite seriously.... I'd have to be paid * A LOT * of money to agree to have a dispute between me and a third party... to be TELEVISED.

Link Posted: 8/29/2012 4:28:15 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Okay, I'll say it... I would totally fuck Judge Judy. Just so that I could say I did it.

I'd walk up to the table at the Arfcom convention, and some dude would be like, "I did 17 tours in Afghanistan."

And another guy would say, "Yeah, well, I set fire to my neighbor's hurby-curby."

And suddenly, motherfuckers would get all quiet, and someone would buy me a drink.

Actually you wouldn't be fucking her, she would be fucking you.   So your story would be more like "I just got fucked by Judge Judy".

I'd buy you a drink for that Runcible. Getting F'd in the A by JJ.

It is still commendable. It is an honor to get F'd by Her Honor.

Link Posted: 8/29/2012 4:31:16 AM EDT
[#46]
BTW you can tell the OWS moron is brain-dead and incapable of logic due to how she moves her head when she talks. I've found that the excessive use of physical expressions tends to indicate an inability to adequately express yourself through words. You have to use physical indicators to get your point across. It gets worse the more liberal you get.

Very annoying.  

Link Posted: 8/29/2012 4:35:27 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

and then I woke up..........

Link Posted: 8/29/2012 5:13:10 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quite seriously.... I'd have to be paid * A LOT * of money to agree to have a dispute between me and a third party... to be TELEVISED.

It twas rumored that during Judge Wopner's show the parties were paid around $5000 each.

With Judge Judy's ratings I can't see that payment being any less than Wopner's. (If the amount is correct.)
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 5:24:17 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It twas rumored that during Judge Wopner's show the parties were paid around $5000 each.

With Judge Judy's ratings I can't see that payment being any less than Wopner's. (If the amount is correct.)

From Wikipedida:
Both the plaintiff and the defendant receive $250 (U.S.) for their appearance as well as $35 a day, paid to them by the show. The litigants' stay lasts for the number of days that the show does taping for that week, which is two or three days.[citation needed] In addition, the airfare (or other means of travel) and hotel expenses of the litigants and their witnesses are covered by the show.
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 5:28:29 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Funny how I have 5 kids and a dog and I dont ask anyone for shit.

I have 6, my Wife stays at home, and I don't ask anyone for shit!  Of course I have a job and can afford all of them.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top