Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/27/2002 3:37:17 PM EDT
Me. Again. Oh well. Hey guys, that chick NEVER wrote me back. So I figured I ought to change my profile. Now I think I'm irresistable. If you're on it, visit Mailbox 1385212. If not, reproduced using text only here: You are viewing profile 1 of 1 Purchase credits You have 1 credit(s) Ex-Mall Security Seeks Succubus, or other evil! Mall Ninja at mail box 1385212 Location: MESA, ARIZONA, USA Age: 19 Height: 5'9" Gender: Male Eyes: Hazel Race: Caucasian Hair: Brown Orientation: Straight Religion: Not Religious Has Children: No Education: High School - Some Wants Children: No Occupation: Professional Smoker: Rarely Figure: Average Drinker: Socially Last Visited: July 27, 2002 Into Fitness: Very Much [b]What they say about themselves[/b] I think I am the perfect guy for you. You can lie to me, you can sleep with my friends, you can steal my stuff right before you move out - which would be probably sometime around midnight. Also, being an undecisive person, overly self-conscience and an unsufferable b!tch will net you even more of my goodies, pity from my family, and a free car that my rich sister will buy you. Who could say "no" to an offer like this? I should have the first time... [b]What they say about their dream mate[/b] Hmm, I don't care what she is, just what she's not. She can't be: (abridged version) [b]*[/b]IQ lower than 80. Last one I dated like this kept drooling on me. I don't want to sound unsensitive, but you can only take so much. [b]*[/b]Overly Self Conscience. Why do you ask, " Do I look fat in those pants?" Why should it matter if I'm the only one parking the beef bus in tuna town? [b]*[/b]Mahogany is a type of wood. Monogamy is where you see only one person. Not my best friend, not my roommate, and most certainly not my brother, even if you are in a different area code. [b]*[/b]Please be sure to return all my stuff WITHOUT a court order, that last lawsuit was costly and unneccesary- IT WAS MY HANSON CD! [b]*[/b]I'm sure you made alot more money when you were a stripper. Reminding me about this everyday is unneccessary. I'm sure I could make alot more money if I sucked ---- too. [b]*[/b]My Ex. If you are her, I hate you. See, I even made a math formula to express my absolute dislike for you. Question: (Liar+Thief) - Compassion = ? Answer: You [b]*[/b]Oh yeh, please have at least enough sense to realize this all satire. Send me a message, they all get read, the few get answered. Activities that they enjoy Hiking, Martial Arts, Walking Forms of entertainment that they enjoy Reading Other hobbies or interests of theirs Creative writing, News/politics/events, Philosophy/spirituality
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 3:39:25 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 3:43:18 PM EDT
Hey Matt! Under What they say about their dream mate I put "Woman with a pulse" and got some very high mileage out of it! Why dont you try that?
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 3:44:09 PM EDT
You are My Hero. Are there any high schools near you? Some of that stuff might work on the students there.....
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 3:45:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/27/2002 3:46:25 PM EDT by NSFJojo]
Watch, troll for trout and you get trout, with the occasional boot, carp or etc... Now, Troll for something a bit different, and you is the winner. In other, more understandable words, I'm going for an off-center kinda of girl, not a plain jane. I need some rest. Edit to add: I think asking for a womenz with a pulse might be asking to much.
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 3:46:15 PM EDT
You are [whacko] man !
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 3:49:03 PM EDT
Activities that they enjoy Hiking, Martial Arts, Walking Forms of entertainment that they enjoy Reading
View Quote
Hey, if you want to come across as a loner, keep that shit in there. Instead, try something that appears more social or group orientated. It may help. But WTF, can't you just find a ho somewhere in that state of yours?
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 3:52:59 PM EDT
"Young, single gun loving male libretarian seeking similar, but preferably female, for long walks through the wood in camo, using starlight scopes at night, and quiet dinners to avoid being heard by the enemy. Must have previous experience with firearms, and supply your own ammo. I'll outfit you with your BDU's, though. Also, must be willing to be photoshopped on AR15 endlessly. Please contact MallNinja@hotmail.com"
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 3:53:25 PM EDT
Man, using this Dreammates I get laid more times than a chinese phone book. Ok. I don't actually get laid, but I think about it and daydream about it so it counts. Plus, with our demographic (white, male, gunowner majority) I'm sure alot of you could use some tips on how to pick up on womenz. You came to the right place.
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 3:56:56 PM EDT
Originally Posted By mattja:
Activities that they enjoy Hiking, Martial Arts, Walking Forms of entertainment that they enjoy Reading
View Quote
Hey, if you want to come across as a loner, keep that shit in there. Instead, try something that appears more social or group orientated. It may help. But WTF, can't you just find a ho somewhere in that state of yours?
View Quote
Yeh, I can find ho's, but I want a real wack-job. I have to find someone who is more deranged than I am if not just for fun, than for a little crazy sex and a nasty goodbye.
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 4:00:04 PM EDT
Originally Posted By NSFJojo: Yeh, I can find ho's, but I want a real wack-job. I have to find someone who is more deranged than I am if not just for fun, than for a little crazy sex and a nasty goodbye.
View Quote
There ya go. Post that up there. "I'm just looking for a psycho hosebeast to blow my mind, my nuts, and my life. Please call?"
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 4:00:07 PM EDT
Originally Posted By NSFJojo: Other hobbies Creative writing,
View Quote
Yep...That be you!!! [;D] Love ya little buddy!!!
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 4:48:52 PM EDT
you can sleep with my friends
View Quote
Kick ASS! Does this mean Russ and I should stop looking for chicks?
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 4:53:38 PM EDT
Originally Posted By TheFNG:
you can sleep with my friends
View Quote
Kick ASS! Does this mean Russ and I should stop looking for chicks?
View Quote
No. He did say friends after all. [flame]
Top Top