Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/5/2001 8:17:25 AM EDT
This one will be the TEXAS survivor series. Starts in Dallas-Fort Worth then to Amarillo, to Lubbock, El Paso, Fredericksburg, San Antonio, Victoria, Austin, Galveston, Houston, Waco, Tyler, and ends back in D-FW. All contestants will be driving Pink Volvo's with a bumper sticker on it that says "I'm gay...I voted for Al Gore and I'm here to take your GUNS!" The first one to make it back to D-FW wins the $50,000 prize. Big Dozer66 Never, Ever Compromise!
Link Posted: 4/5/2001 8:20:25 AM EDT
...With no maps so they have to stop at every back road bait shop to ask for directions.
Link Posted: 4/5/2001 8:22:29 AM EDT
Someone post that "I'm a bad American" spiel, too, while we're reading things we've seen about a million times.
Link Posted: 4/5/2001 1:09:53 PM EDT
Originally Posted By BigDozer66: This one will be the TEXAS survivor series. Starts in Dallas-Fort Worth then to Amarillo, to Lubbock, El Paso, Fredericksburg, San Antonio, Victoria, Austin, Galveston, Houston, Waco, Tyler, and ends back in D-FW. All contestants will be driving Pink Volvo's with a bumper sticker on it that says "I'm gay...I voted for Al Gore and I'm here to take your GUNS!" The first one to make it back to D-FW wins the $50,000 prize. Great! Big Dozer66 Never, Ever Compromise!
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/9/2001 9:45:43 AM EDT
What "I'm a bad American?" Lynn [uzi]
Top Top