BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/15/2012 1:21:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ok, Who else remembers the two "Lost" Mongo scenes????  

One was Mongo diving into a well to look for sunken treasure and Bart stops pumping the air.
The second was a fast draw game with Mongo.  I believe at, "on two" a cannon pops out of the chest of the mechanical gunslinger and blasts Mongo.

That's them....
Link Posted: 7/15/2012 1:22:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

One was Mongo diving into a well to look for sunken treasure and Bart stops pumping the air.
The second was a fast draw game with Mongo.  I believe at, "on two" a cannon pops out of the chest of the mechanical gunslinger and blasts Mongo.

And don't forget the scene where the sheriff asks Lilly why she's sucking on his elbow, just after she says, "it's twu, it's twu"

ETA: Anyone know where to find the version with the deleted scenes?

i've been looking for it for years..youtube doesnt even have them
Link Posted: 7/15/2012 4:26:52 PM EDT
[#3]
the actor who played Gabby Johnson also was the prick deputy Gault in First Blood.
Link Posted: 7/15/2012 4:38:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Now that's some authentic frontier gibberish!
Link Posted: 7/15/2012 4:51:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

One of the greatest movies of all time.

Won't someone help that poor man!?!?
Quoted:

I was having lunch in a little country diner with my idiot friend that had NO filter on his mouth at all.

In walks the biggest, blackest, meanest looking county Sheriff's Deputy I've ever seen.

Of course, my idiot friend, in a voice loud enough to be heard in the whole place, says "The Sheriff is near!"

The next 3 seconds were the longest of my life. I was sure I was going to die right then.

Deputy almost doubles over in laughter and you could hear a collective sigh of relief in the entire place.

He wound up sitting at our table and those two traded Blazing Saddles quotes for an hour.

I never could figure out how he got away with the stuff he said. This one took the cake. I miss that crazy fucker.

That is one funny story right thar!

Link Posted: 7/15/2012 6:10:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Few years back I found a quote by Robyn Hilton, the actress who played the bodacious Ms. Stein:

"I had a brief affair with a very famous director. I can't tell you
his name but I can tell you that it was nothing special. It was only
noteworthy because he was the worst lover I've ever had."

"I'll
tell you a story about that director. You see he also acted in the film
and I played the woman he was sleeping with. He always wanted to
'rehearse" our big love scene. Well, lets just say that he got stage
fright, if you know what I mean. He had a lot of trouble sexually. It's
funny because he is married to a very famous actress. I mean he is
married to a legendary sex icon of the 1960's and he has no idea what he
is doing."

"One night, after he spent an hour trying to get things
going, he started to cry. I giggled a bit and next thing you know, he
cut out most of my scenes from the film. I mean it's not my fault he is
horrible in bed."

Total pwnage, Mel... uh... I mean... anonymous director!

Link Posted: 7/16/2012 1:35:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
There will never be movies like Blazing Saddles made again.

Hollywood has become too politically correct for what made that movie so awesome.

Also see "History of the World:Part 1"...............JEWS IN SPACE................

He throes a shot or two around in Space Balls too.

"She does not LOOK Druish"
Link Posted: 7/16/2012 1:39:20 AM EDT
[#8]
"All right, we let the chinks in. But nooo Irish!"
Link Posted: 7/16/2012 2:25:37 AM EDT
[#9]
I will have to give it another chance.   I saw it about ten years ago and did not think it was all that good.
Link Posted: 7/16/2012 2:45:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I will have to give it another chance.   I saw it about ten years ago and did not think it was all that good.

It has to be the unedited version.

What you would see on AMC is not funny because it's so chopped up.

Link Posted: 7/16/2012 5:10:54 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And don't forget the scene where the sheriff asks Lilly why she's sucking on his elbow, just after she says, "it's twu, it's twu"

ETA: Anyone know where to find the version with the deleted scenes?

If you can find it, the 30th anniversary edition DVD has all the deleted scenes

Link Posted: 7/16/2012 5:12:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
If you have never seen the uncut version of "Blazing Saddles", it's on HDNMV now and will be on again at 0030.

Don't know how prevalent HDNMV is, but that's where it is.

Arguably one of the funniest movies of all time.

..."Excuse me why I whip this out".
Link Posted: 7/16/2012 2:47:41 PM EDT
[#13]
"Are we awake?"

"We are. But we are very confused."
Link Posted: 7/16/2012 2:49:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
What did you expect? "Welcome, sonny"? "Make yourself at home"? "Marry my daughter"? You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know... morons.

Clevon's reaction makes me believe that that line was libbed by Gene Wilder.
Link Posted: 7/16/2012 4:03:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Hello boys!
Link Posted: 7/16/2012 4:21:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Mornin', ma'am. And isn't it a lovely mornin'?

Up yours, ni@@er!  
Link Posted: 7/16/2012 6:04:27 PM EDT
[#17]
They're darker than we are!

Woof!

Link Posted: 7/16/2012 6:26:49 PM EDT
[#18]
My name is Jim, but most people call me.........Jim
Link Posted: 7/16/2012 6:39:17 PM EDT
[#19]
"We gotta protect our phony-baloney jobs!"

From the "many a truth is said in jest" file. . . .

Saw in on screen when it came out––-1974?  I was 18. . .

Link Posted: 7/16/2012 6:52:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
We'll work up a "Number 6" on 'em!

So the wife and I are at Sandals at the spa.  Another couple is waiting at the counter for their couples massage.  The girl at the counter says, "OK Mr and Mrs Mugzilla, you are here for the couples massage, right?  Would you like to upgrade to the deep tissue massage?"  I ask, "Can you work up a number six on us?"  The guy in the other couple starts laughing so hard he's choking.  Of course, his wife, my wife, and the girl at the counter ask, "Whats a number six?"

Needless to say, the massage started out stressful since I was being my silly normal self.  I did have the common sense to not explain what the #6 is in front of everyone...

Hedley Lamarr: [frowns] "Number 6"? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that one.
Taggart: Well, that's where we go a-ridin' into town, a-whompin' and a-whumpin' every livin' thing that moves within an inch of its life. Except the women folks, of course.
Hedley Lamarr: You spare the women?
Taggart: Naw, we rape the shit out of them at the Number Six Dance later on.
Hedley Lamarr: Marvelous!
Link Posted: 7/16/2012 6:53:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
They're darker than we are!

Woof!

This. Mel Brooks in full Plains Indian regalia, speaking Yiddish....

Link Posted: 7/16/2012 8:38:15 PM EDT
[#22]
No. Don't do that, don't do that. If you shoot him you'll just make him mad.
Link Posted: 7/16/2012 10:48:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:
http://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/11755/35153.JPG

One of the greatest movies of all time.

Won't someone help that poor man!?!?

Quoted:
I was having lunch in a little country diner with my idiot friend that had NO filter on his mouth at all.
In walks the biggest, blackest, meanest looking county Sheriff's Deputy I've ever seen.
Of course, my idiot friend, in a voice loud enough to be heard in the whole place, says "The Sheriff is near!"
The next 3 seconds were the longest of my life. I was sure I was going to die right then.

Deputy almost doubles over in laughter and you could hear a collective sigh of relief in the entire place.
He wound up sitting at our table and those two traded Blazing Saddles quotes for an hour.

I never could figure out how he got away with the stuff he said. This one took the cake. I miss that crazy fucker.

That is one funny story right thar!

My siblings and I love quoting from his movies. Between BS and Young Frankenstein, we can spend the entire day without making a single original utterance!
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 4:24:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/23/2012 9:52:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Ok, The one joke i dont get, is the "Yes/no" written on the back of mongos bull. Is that to remind him which side to get on it from?
Link Posted: 7/23/2012 10:46:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought I was nuts as those are the ones I remembered from childhood.  I never have seen them since.  I watched BS almost everyday when I first went to college as my roommate and I didn't have cable.

I would LOVE to find the uncut, uncut version!

Anyway, time to go to the "Ole Number Six Dance!"

Link Posted: 7/24/2012 4:12:16 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Ok, The one joke i dont get, is the "Yes/no" written on the back of mongos bull. Is that to remind him which side to get on it from?

No- at the time of the movie, buses in California were painted in a similar manner to let people know which side to pass on

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top