BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 7:55:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
If the guards/admin. know that this is happening and do nothing about it then they are condoning it.

Government sanctioned rape is cruel and unusual punishment.

I beleive that cruel and unusual punishment is forbidden in this country.

Flame on.
View Quote

I'm normally the first person to stand up and protect the cops (including prison guards), but I have to agree with you. This is rediculuous, and at the very least detrimental to maintaining (a semblence of) good order and (again, a semblance of) discipline within the prison.

Now, for guys who are child molesters, I say we give their rapists early parole! (Only partially kidding...)
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 8:10:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I have worked in a prision in florida and it is sick to know that people are getting hiv and other things because of the lack of the government.  They will not offer condoms there. Why? Because if they offer condoms they are admitting that sex goes on at the prision.  Dept. of Corrections is about control.  If inmates are having sex, they are publicly admitting that they do not have control.  So they dont issue them.  A sick circle.

I will never work in a prision again.  I will flip burgers before I do that again.
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 3:50:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You can only be a punk if you want to be one.  That is the bottom line.  Is that what happened to you? Did you get punked out and now you are defensive about the subject.
View Quote

Nope, never even been arrested, much less gone to prison and met bubba.

I'm just someone who is offended by assholes such as yourself.
View Quote

In that case I hope we both go to prison and I can make you my bitch.
View Quote

Just when you think you've seen the dumbest response ever, someone comes along and tops it.
View Quote

Keep it up and you are going to be Zak's Bitch.  Now get me some smokes!
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 4:03:04 PM EDT
[#4]
How come we hardly (if ever???) hear about a convict who has taken his rape case to court?

It is OBVIOUSLY a crime and I fail to believe that something 'cannot' be done about it.
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 4:41:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
that case I hope we both go to prison and I can make you my bitch.
View Quote

So does this mean what I think it m......

Oh nevermind
View Quote

I think it means that QCMGR has latent homosexual tendencies and desires.
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 4:57:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
that case I hope we both go to prison and I can make you my bitch.
View Quote

So does this mean what I think it m......

Oh nevermind
View Quote

I think it means that QCMGR has latent homosexual tendencies and desires.
View Quote

Is this an invitation?
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 5:27:36 PM EDT
[#7]
"Why is it that the ones who tell never get anything out of it?"

Well, they do get SOMETHING out of it.............................................................................A BIG OLE COCK STRAIGHT UP THE ASS!!!!  [:O]

Balming
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 5:29:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Is this an invitation?
View Quote

Not in the least. Wholly unlike your open trolling for a fellow bitch.
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 5:32:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Me thinks I'll stay outa this one.[whacko]
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 5:37:23 PM EDT
[#10]
i'd like to apologize for starting this thread

Link Posted: 7/22/2002 5:50:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Forgiven. [stick]
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 5:51:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Forgiven. [stick]
View Quote

too many butt sex jokes
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 5:55:09 PM EDT
[#13]
anti-gov-tinfoil-man,How much time do you spend at left wing web sites like that?

Here is some more commie drool from this site,I love the way kiss up to the UN.

[url]http://www.hrw.org/press/2002/07/torture-treaty.htm[/url]

[url]http://www.hrw.org/press/2002/07/icc071202.htm[/url]

[url]http://www.hrw.org/editorials/2002/icc0630.htm[/url]

And this is just the start!

Who's side are you on anyway?if you buy these commie ideas on "human rights" them why don't you side with then on gun rights as well.
Or are you just a knee jerk that goes with what ever sound good at the time?
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 5:55:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is this an invitation?
View Quote

Not in the least. Wholly unlike your open trolling for a fellow bitch.
View Quote

You brought it up.
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 5:57:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
anti-gov-tinfoil-man,How much time do you send at left wing web sites like that?

Here is some more commie drool for this site,I love the way kiss up to the UN.

[url]http://www.hrw.org/press/2002/07/torture-treaty.htm[/url]

[url]http://www.hrw.org/press/2002/07/icc071202.htm[/url]

[url]http://www.hrw.org/editorials/2002/icc0630.htm[/url]

And this is just the start!

Who's side are you on anyway?if you buy these commie ideas on "human rights" them why don't you side with then on gun rights as well.
Or are you just a knee jerk that goes with what ever sound good at the time?
View Quote

actually, i didn't even look at the rest of the site

even the aclu is right once in a while

what's knee jerk about worrying about getting raped when i get sent to prison (if they don't kill me) for not turning in my guns when the come to collect them? there's also that little thing in the constitution about cruel and unusual punishment

Link Posted: 7/22/2002 6:28:00 PM EDT
[#16]
"what's knee jerk about worrying about getting raped when i get sent to prison"

It's knee jerk to think you will have to go to jail.
Guys like you like to think of your selves as in line with the Founders and other brave Americans that made us what we are but then you talk about going down and  the rights we have lost.
But as history shows us it's never the guy who is beat befor the fight that wins anything.
I for one will not go to jail,I'm a American and my right are payed for.

Link Posted: 7/22/2002 6:32:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Guys like you like to think of your selves as in line with the Founders and other brave Americans that made us what we are but then you talk about going down and  the rights we have lost.
But as history shows us it's never the guy who is beat befor the fight that wins anything.

View Quote

so suppose an all aut UK style ban comes along and the come to take any registered (yellow formed) guns you own

what will you do?

also you decided not to quote this part: (if they don't kill me)

that was mean to say that i'll resist all i can,, and if i don't die trying and don't win guess what? it's off to ass fuck hotel

Link Posted: 7/22/2002 6:39:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
You brought it up.
View Quote

Really? The rest of us thought you were first when you stated that you hoped to go to prison with Zak so the two of you could spend some quality time together. Maybe you should step back into the closet while you're only this far behind.
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 6:45:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Considering how easy it could be for anyone of to break some stupid, inane law or bet set up by law enforcement/prosecuters, I find it very troubling that any of us would rationalize, tolerate, condone, or outright approve of crimes against prisoners. Just because someone is sent to prison to be pay a debt to society and hopefully be reformed to some degree does not mean that they should brutalized.

Maybe it will be your family that this prisoner happens upon after his release and decides to release his rage upon.
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 6:59:37 PM EDT
[#20]
I love these guys who are sitting on their couch playing with the computer talking bout how they'd go into Fulsom and take over the yard.Make everyone  their "bitch".

Come on!You people that talk like that are probably the ones that wouldn't live through your first 24 hours in a penitentiary.You'd be shanked and buttfucked to death before your first night was over.

You guys don't know tough,ruthless animals like the lifetime loosers in these places.These are guys who abuse and have been abused and beaten there whole lives.We're talkin men ,women and children here.They don't care about computers or other leisurely BS.They don't have real friends.These guys spend their time lying,cheating,beating,stabbing,and attempting to kill others to get what they want or make themselves happy.They do this in and out of prison.There are no rules,or fairness,its the law of the jungle.The toughest,strongest and most ruthless survive.These people are ANIMALS.Read the post earlier on humans being animals at their base and you'll get the idea.
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 7:02:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
You brought it up.
View Quote

Really? The rest of us thought you were first when you stated that you hoped to go to prison with Zak so the two of you could spend some quality time together. Maybe you should step back into the closet while you're only this far behind.
View Quote

Well Jack-ass, if you read the whole post Zak was hoping I would get sent to jail after I suggested prisoners deserved what they get.  That's what started it.  You are the one that suggested gay tendencies.  Why are you fixated on this, did a family member play hide the winky with you?
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 7:05:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I love these guys who are sitting on their couch playing with the computer talking bout how they'd go into Fulsom and take over the yard.Make everyone  their "bitch".

Come on!You people that talk like that are probably the ones that wouldn't live through your first 24 hours in a penitentiary.You'd be shanked and buttfucked to death before your first night was over.

You guys don't know tough,ruthless animals like the lifetime loosers in these places.These are guys who abuse and have been abused and beaten there whole lives.We're talkin men ,women and children here.They don't care about computers or other leisurely BS.They don't have real friends.These guys spend their time lying,cheating,beating,stabbing,and attempting to kill others to get what they want or make themselves happy.They do this in and out of prison.There are no rules,or fairness,its the law of the jungle.The toughest,strongest and most ruthless survive.These people are ANIMALS.Read the post earlier on humans being animals at their base and you'll get the idea.
View Quote

ya,

so the point is that it can be considered cruel and unusual punishment to toss someone on a six month marajuana charge in with the scum of the earth and watch while they get butt raped
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 7:09:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I think there needs to be a clarification here. Department of Corrections officers are NOT LEOs. Different department, different funding, different training, different requirements, different politics.

Nobody should be violated. Even in prison. It's another crime. By saying that a person is convicted of a crime, that somehow or another they are fair game for victimization in a prison by another inmate(s) is illogical and wrong. By just saying "it's part of their punishment" is wrong. If corrections officers cannot or are not willing to equitably enforce standards in the prison population, then there definitely needs to be an inquiry.

View Quote

In most states the County Corrections is run by the local sheriff's office..   Most counties are separate COs and Deputys but quite a few still work both.

Link Posted: 7/22/2002 7:10:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Well Jack-ass, if you read the whole post Zak was hoping I would get sent to jail after I suggested prisoners deserved what they get.  That's what started it.  You are the one that suggested gay tendencies.  Why are you fixated on this, did a family member play hide the winky with you?
View Quote

Prisoners don't generally deserve to be beaten and raped.

At least you have finally mustered enough courage to admit instigating the argument with your prison bitch fixation/fantasies.
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 7:29:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Big difference between Jail and Prision...   Jail is usually a County lockup and very little (if any) BFing goes on in a county lockup...  Most lightweights only go to Jail (one year or less)...   Most Prison inmates are multiple felons and deserve to be there...    Their care is probably not up to Hilton standards, but that's because it already costs us about $100.00 per day to keep them locked up...

[b] This is supposed to be punishment...  [/b]

Just some clarification for those who have never been in the system...

Most first offenders get probation...
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 7:49:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Tin-foil-man

I totally agree.Obviously the occassional fight can't be stopped,but it is absurd to throw people(specially non violent)into an environment  like this with rape and all sorts of other brutalization going on daily,and expect them to come out "rehabilitated"or wonder why they get themselves thrown back in.These experiences probably traumatize and torture these people into lifetime disfuntion,if they weren't already.

Anyhow,I've thought about this possibillity before.Its what makes the choice of action when they kick in the door to confiscate our weapons a very hard one.Death, or being thrown to the wolves for 5 or 10 years.I suspect most will cave.I'm not sure what I'll do till the time comes.

I'd like to make a heroic speech about my toughguy stand against tyranny,but I just don't know.  
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 12:59:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

so suppose an all aut UK style ban comes along and the come to take any registered (yellow formed) guns you own

what will you do?

also you decided not to quote this part: (if they don't kill me)

that was mean to say that i'll resist all i can,, and if i don't die trying and don't win guess what? it's off to ass fuck hotel

View Quote

Did you know that the UK ban is not a new thing,we have to give them guns back in WW2.
They have never had the gun ownership America has.
To ban something nobody gives a damn about is not to big of a deal but in America the jack ass the votes for a ban like that will have to go have and ask people to vote for him again.
The sys. that the founder put in to mplace may not be well liked by all and due to that may not work as well today but it does still work.

To think that the very base of America's sys. will fall apart and it's up to you to go down fight'en  just becuse a hand full of commie nuts think Americas should have all the rights that we do is nuts.

I can tell what will happen,the ATF will nip-pic about this gun or that gun and the NRA will let them and lots of poeple will get killed unable to help them selves just like in the UK.
The only thing is they even then we will be able put the Fed's ass in a sling the can't do that in the UK,there no way our beloved "law makers" would give up there power so you will start to see new laws in our faver.
We only have the bans we have today due to the fact the people don't give a crap,after more than the 50 or 60 mill people we have now get pissed then there will be a new tune on gun rights.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 1:25:19 PM EDT
[#28]
I just came back from Green Haven Correctional Facility upstate in NY.  I've gotta say that the CO's talked very bluntly about prison rape and said there is nothing they can do since the victims are never willing to press charges for fear of repurcussions.  

Oh yeah, these guys are already pieces of shit BVRON, there's nothing that happens in prison that MAKES them go out and do these crimes again if they get out.

Think about it, would YOU  want to go back?  They are unreformable human feces.  Quit the liberal bullshit that prison "traumatizes and tortures" these people.  I dealt with 2 rapists and 3 murderers today, trust me, none of them are worth shit.  I'd happily put a bullet in each of them if given immunity.

EDITED to add: Who said they are non-violent???  All of the ones I saw today were violent offenders who were convicted on easier charges like CSCS.  But trust me, they're violent.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 1:29:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Male on Male rape happens more than most people would belive. It's actually a little less common in jails and prison that the movies would lead you to belive. But its more common outside of prison that society wants to admit. Lot's of little boys are raped by their uncle, babysitter, priest, ect.

In fact men are more often the victims of rape than women.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 1:43:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You guys don't know tough,ruthless animals like the lifetime loosers in these places.These are guys who abuse and have been abused and beaten there whole lives.We're talkin men ,women and children here.They don't care about computers or other leisurely BS.They don't have real friends.These guys spend their time lying,cheating,beating,stabbing,and attempting to kill others to get what they want or make themselves happy.They do this in and out of prison.There are no rules,or fairness,its the law of the jungle.The toughest,strongest and most ruthless survive..
View Quote

As someone who has worked Law Enforcement positions both behind bars and on the street all I can say is, Well said byron!
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 1:47:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By anti-gov-tinfoil-so the point is that it can be considered cruel and unusual punishment to toss someone on a six month marajuana charge in with the scum of the earth and watch while they get butt raped
View Quote

Possession of less than 28grams of Marijuana is a $100.00 fine in traffic court for the first offense and even the 100th offense.

Unless your transporting BALES of weed, or dealing to school kids, you dont go to prison for marijuana. Step away from the High Times magazine...
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 2:14:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Don't we have more important things to be concerned about then whether you will get ass-raped if you go to prison?

If you insist, here's my idea:
Don't just throw them in cells all day, work them. Hard. Really, really hard. There's gotta be some hard labor somewhere that has to get done. They can stop for the day when they are too exausted to do anything else. With luck, they'll be to tired to shank and ass-rape each other.
Or mabye not. It's just an idea.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 5:49:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Balzak72

Please read my 2 posts more carefully.I'm not painting all prisoners with the same brush,and definatley not defending the lifetime loosers.I believe that Tin-foil-man started this thread cause he's worried what would happen to people like himself if they outlawed fire arms and decided to throw otherwise law abiding citizens in with these types of people.Those types asweell as nonviolent types are the ones I was refering to in my second post.

I don't have a liberal thought in my mind when it comes to these dirtbags,but I also think prison should be relatively safe unless we're gonna go ahead and sentence people in writing to years of torture and rape.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 6:12:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Well Jack-ass, if you read the whole post Zak was hoping I would get sent to jail after I suggested prisoners deserved what they get.  That's what started it.
View Quote

Play the injured party if you want, but my response to "prisoners deserve what they get" was not to hope you got sent to jail, but to point out that innocent people get sent to jail as well.

My comment about hoping you got to experience such a wonderful encounter only came about when you responded, "better lift weights and learn to fight."  THAT's what started it.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 6:23:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Originally Posted By anti-gov-tinfoil-so the point is that it can be considered cruel and unusual punishment to toss someone on a six month marajuana charge in with the scum of the earth and watch while they get butt raped
View Quote

Possession of less than 28grams of Marijuana is a $100.00 fine in traffic court for the first offense and even the 100th offense.

Unless your transporting BALES of weed, or dealing to school kids, you dont go to prison for marijuana. Step away from the High Times magazine...
View Quote

damn, learn somthing new here all the time

this is good to know in case i decide to start toking the wacky tobacky
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top