Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2002 12:53:58 PM EDT
I happened to catch the UPS guy delivering a box today.  I went outside to get it as he was getting back in his truck.  I pointed at the box, he said "If it's damaged, keep the box."  Here it is:

[img]www.dimensional.com/~mwluse/box.jpg[/img]

Ya gotta love those guys. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 12:56:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 1:01:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm so sick of UPS.

I ordered a product last week, it was shipped out on the 11th UPS ground.  It sat in their facility for 4 days before they put it on a truck.  Supposedly, I'll get it today.

In the meantime, I ordered another item on the 14th, sent Fedex ground.  It was delivered on the 16th.  

In both cases, the items were being shipped from NY to AZ.  Why can Fedex do it in two days, but UPS takes over a week?  Fedex was even cheaper.
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 1:01:53 PM EDT
[#3]
those sons of bitches! was your stuff ok?
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 1:02:40 PM EDT
[#4]
The tightest ship in the shipping business!!  Looks like they are sinking to me![uzi]
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 1:06:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Punish that asshole!!!

Order 3,000 rounds of ammo for him to carry.
View Quote

That's a pretty inane knee jerk reaction.

You don't know if it was the delivery driver or a faceless handler at one of the UPS depots.

BTW if there's any damage or complaint to report. Better do it within two weeks. Otherwise UPS will disavow any responsibility.
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 1:07:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I pointed at the box, he said "If it's damaged, keep the box."
View Quote

Gee, wilbur, wha'dya think?  iz it damaged?

I share your Luv for UPS.  I think it has so much to do with the driver.  They guy who comes to my office is great; I've never had a complaint.  The one who works my apartment is a total pain in the @ss.
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 1:55:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Fortunately, what was in the box was a cast iron trinket that my wife had ordered.  Still in one piece and not bent that I could see.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top