Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2002 8:20:26 AM EDT
(computer-translated from German into English, so don't yell at me for grammar or anything; I was too lazy to fix everything) I have seen Osama bin Laden -- this testimony led to the raiding of a Frankfurt mosque. However, the SWAT team couldn't track down the terror prince. The anti terror investigations are going on in Germany also at full speed. A tip Osama bin Laden has been seen in a car, was received by the Bonn police. The car was on the way to Frankfurt. The 20 masked police men found 13 people at the mosque. Evidence to a connection to a terror group couldn't be found. The Islamic community is protesting the procedure of the Special Forces commandos now. Reason: The officials have entered the sacred room with shoes. The anti terror boss of the FBI has doubts in the meantime that Osama bin Laden is still alive. An attack by Al Quaida terrorists is expected nonetheless. Alleged plans have become known for an assassination in Berlin at the same time. A Syrian taken into custody reported a meeting of ten men from Tunisia, Afghanistan, Morocco and Algeria to the Federal Criminal Investigation Agency. There, submachine guns, silenced pistols and revolvers were handed out, the arrested Syrian said. Focus Online reports a synagogue or an embassy shall be the target of the terrorists.
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 9:25:00 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 10:13:33 AM EDT
bump, ich auch :)
Top Top