Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 7/18/2002 3:30:14 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 3:31:59 PM EDT
The mayor of a community with terrorist links is taking a chickenshit stance on one of the key things that needs to be focused on. Vote his ass out!
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 6:30:13 PM EDT
Let me see if I got this right; Now I get a piece of paper, from the guy who pulled me ovewr, stating he did not pull me over because I am Black???? These flippin liberals have lost their everlovin minds..... BTW "Six", Who exactly is the community with terrorist links? Do you mean the Seattle community as a whole? I can vouch for DH, he has no links.....Or do you mean Seattle Blacks?? I think [i]someone[/i] can vouch I have no links either.... "Better to remain silent and thought a fool..."
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 6:54:25 PM EDT
It looks like a bureaucratic solution to a bureaucrat created problem. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:49:25 PM EDT
Here in Oklahoma there is a ticket for DWB,its called driving while black. Its hard to beat but not hard to define. Bob [8D]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 8:15:17 PM EDT
Some states now have laws requiring paper documentation of every traffic stop by LEO's, to make sure there is no 'racial profiling' going on. I know some of us feel that if we have to write paper anyway, might as well make it a ticket in most cases. Thanks to the liberals, the days of the 'just slow it down' verbal warning are fast coming to an end. Mandatory written documentation of all self-initiated citizen contacts is probably going to be the norm within the next few years, especially if the feds get involved and pass such a law at the federal level.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 9:09:50 PM EDT
This really sucks because now they know how many ticks an OFCR is writing off as a warning. Damn, then again... hard to enforce that rule, my guess is it will only happen with ticks.
Top Top