Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/18/2002 7:30:40 AM EDT
I don't know if it was pre-menstrual syndrom, or post menopausal syndrom, but either way my wife blew up last night because I was baking cookies. I did mention to her that I was going to and she asked me not to because it was hot. I waited until evening after it cooled off some, but she was pissed all night and this morning. I can't believe she's this mad over oatmeal raisin cookies!! Anybody have any advice, or other PMS stories.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:37:55 AM EDT
Well, the issue isn't the cookies, it's the fact she asked you not to do it and you did anyway. You should of just went to the store and got some cookies...now you will be in hell for the rest of the week! Tough break man........
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:54:05 AM EDT
For safety make sure all weapon's are unloaded and locked up three week's a month at your house. Keep the key in a safe place till the free week comes around. [smoke]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:56:39 AM EDT
Give all of the cookies to another woman that she is very jealous of... that should fix all of your problems! [X]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 8:27:08 AM EDT
I think robin williams said it best.. "every 28 days along comes your friend PMS.. Bullsh*t.. what kind of friend makes you want to stand on the roof with a automatic weapons and shout "GET IN THE HOUSE! GET IN THE F***ING HOUSE!" LOL
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 8:51:24 AM EDT
jeeeese guys, PMS was the reason BEER was invented. And sleeping on the sofa.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 8:59:58 AM EDT
She shouldda been the one in the kitchen cooking you the cookies in the first place.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 9:01:14 AM EDT
Heh. Bummer. Here's what works for me: Set up an entry on your computer's electronic calendar to remind you every 28 days. I set it up to remind me every 28, but about three days before "her friend arrives". When I get the reminder, I am *very* careful to not make waves for the duration. She'd be pissed if she knew I did this. I bother because it is my house, and if we get into too big an argument, I'm afraid I'll tell her to get the hell out, and I'd rather not do that over random hormonal instability...
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 9:45:21 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 9:47:59 AM EDT
Sweep, BWAAAHAHAHA
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 11:03:08 AM EDT
s0ulzer0, you're right it wasn't the cookies, it was because she asked me not to. I was hungry for cookies and I didn't feel like waiting until the end of September for cooler weather and her permission. And Sweep, when women are crazy with hormones they are "going through the change" or "emotional" and we're supposed to be understanding and tolerant. When men get stressed, we're "angry and violent". Why the double standard and why aren't women understanding and tolerant of us? I think I'll have another cookie and think it over . . .
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 11:31:52 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 11:43:14 AM EDT
right before she plants a bullet between his eyes, bear. [;)]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 11:52:45 AM EDT
Yeah ,when my wife was in her early 20 she was a terror,we went through 10 sets of dishes in about 3 years,i got real good at ducking in those three years and she got better at throwing them LOL. She eventually calmed down and i haven't seen the PMS dragon in a while now ,maybe she's pregnant? Shit bite my tougue!If you hear of a guy named jrzy jumping off tall building you'll know the rabbit died. And if he don't i'll shoot the little fucker anyway. My sons were little then and we would run for our lives around that time of the month,no shit we would head out as soon as we saw it coming. And if you ever make the mistake of telling that it's their PMS making them crazy they will kill you and feed you to the dog,atleast thats what i was told by my loving wife.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 11:57:43 AM EDT
Why is it called PMS ? Because Mad Cow Disease was already taken !
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 1:56:34 AM EDT
Top Top