Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/17/2002 3:53:12 PM EDT
The first things that come to my mind are: 1. Support of the ICC. Bush has gone back on his decision. Now our troops are only protected for a year. 2. His stated belief that the UN's human bill of rights are a "greatest definition of Freedom". The UN see's Rights as being privlages granted by govt. see Article 29 section 3. 3. His obvious distaste of the second Amendment and why we have it. Lying about 13 "kids" a day dying from firearms. National safty council puts it at 1 in 3. Still tragic, but a much different number once you remove the gansters in their late teens and 20 years of age. 4. Not sending armor to Somalia. Saying Shougart was too "aggressive". I wonder how aggressive Bill would be if an ally was sorrounded by an enemy intent on killing him? 5. Taking credit for the economy which started under Reagen and carried on through the first Bush. Of course to leftists Reagenomics were for the rich only. 6. Lying under oath, but of course it was'nt there place to ask him about his sex life to begin with. I wonder if i could use that defense if i were to cheat a wife. 7. Socialized Medicine. Lets decrease the quality of our healthcare to support dope/tobacco smokers and Alcoholics who wont take responsibility for their own health. 8. Taking credit for Welfare reform that the Republicans repeatedly tried to pass. These are the ones that pop-up into my head. What did you not like, or think was wrong with Billy Clinton?
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 4:00:18 PM EDT
Poor taste in women. Other than that, I can't really remember anything that he actually did....
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 4:23:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/17/2002 4:23:41 PM EDT by Sweep]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 4:24:53 PM EDT
If someone asked me what was wrong with the SOB, I'd take them to the WTC site. That image should speak volumes.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 4:30:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/17/2002 4:32:43 PM EDT by Dave_A]
Not making sure that OBL was good & dead after the USS Cole... Or at least trying harder... I mean, if we 'just missed' him with a Tomahawk, a few F117's might have done better... And don't moan about 'violating Afgahni (or Iranian) airspace' when they can't shoot you down anyhow...
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 4:31:22 PM EDT
If memory serves Billy Bob came from a single parent home (prolly even his father couldn't stand him [}:D] ) Point being, he started life off in a hole. Then he became obsorbed with himself. I suspect the legacy of Bill Clinton will be "Bill Who???" The most forgetable American President. Even more so that Millard Fillmore.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 4:39:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/17/2002 4:43:50 PM EDT by plowboy]
Total lack of ethics and character. Libertoon I have been trying to explain reason #5 to people for awhile and few people seem to get it, just because we are prosperous during a administration does not mean it was because of the current admin.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 4:46:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/17/2002 4:47:21 PM EDT by LWilde]
A TON of stuff...but I don't have all night! As I've said before, history will not be kind to this man. He will end up being the most corrupt, evil, self-serving, traitorous president we have ever had. And WE are all the suckers for him being there. I can't get the picture of the fair carney shuckin' us like fresh corn and flim-flamming the money right out of our wallets. What a bunch of fools...especially them [yankee?] liberals. ('course...they don't get it anyway!) Hooooyah...did he and his missus pull one over on America. [:X*]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 4:54:17 PM EDT
Here is a short listing of activities by an elected official of our government Can you name the former president of the United States that brought all these fine deeds and flawed character traits to the Oval Office? Lying Under Oath as President - 2 times Lying Under Oath as Governor - 5 times Lying Under Oath as Attorney General Lying Under Oath in a Deposition Lying Under Oath to a Grand Jury Lying Under Oath as a Lawyer Abuse of Power Obstruction of Justice Dereliction of Duty Bribe Solicitation Taking Bribes Bribery of Cabinet Members Bribery of State Officials Treason Corruption Coercion Graft False Swearing Malfeasance of Office Perjury Subornation of Perjury Criminal Trespass Witness Intimidation Witness Tampering Jury Tampering Ethics Violations Intentional Interference in the Administration of Justice Misrepresentation Civil Contempt of Court Criminal Contempt of Court Contempt of Congress Contempt of the American People High Crimes Misdemeanors Deception False Testimony Factually False Testimony Misconduct Serious Misconduct Professional Misconduct Notorious Misconduct Obstruction of the Judicial Process Recklessness Grand Larceny (continued on next post)
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 4:55:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/18/2002 1:20:43 PM EDT by theprofessor]
Extortion Blackmail Substance Abuse Evidence Suppression Illegal Foreign Campaign Funding Aiding and Abetting Espionage Improper Exports of Sensitive Technology Attempted Intimidation of Prosecutors Destruction of Business Records with Intent to Defraud Failure to Investigate Drug Trafficking Real Estate Fraud Criminalizing Frauds on Financial Institutions Use of State Police for Personal Purposes Illegal Loan Extraction False Reports by Medical Examiners and Others Investigating Suspicious Deaths Improper Futures Trading Illegal Use of the Executive Branch Character Defamation Voter Fraud Racketeering Destruction of Evidence Political Espionage Money Laundering Criminal Negligence RICO Conspiracy Misuse of Government Files Desecration of Federal Ethics Laws Judicial Intimidation Conflict of Interests Illegal Campaign Activity Misuse of Corporate Assets Ordering Politically Motivated Audits Ordering Politically Motivated Investigations Timing of War Influenced by Political Considerations Misapplying Funds Conspiracy to Defraud the Federal Government Criminal Violation of the Privacy Act Conspiracy to Conceal Evisceration of the Right to Habeas Corpus Misuse of Taxpayer Funds Interfering with a Court Order Theft of Government Property Abuse of Taxpayer Financed Travel Anti-American Espionage Jeopardizing National Security Aiding and Abetting Drug Traffic Aiding and Abetting Organized Crime Murder by Accessory by Witness Tampering Murder by Accessory by Forgery Foreign Influence Peddling Regular Influence Peddling Corrupting Public Discourse Providing False and Misleading Testimony Interfering with a Custody Case Kidnapping by Accessory Child Endangerment Sexual Harassment Indecent Exposure Sexual Abuse of Employees Lewd and Lascivious Conduct Exchange of Promotions or Benefits for Sexual Favors Sexual Assault Rape Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor Unfit to hold a law license Conduct Unbecoming a President Squandering the Public Trust Banishment by US Supreme Court If you still are having trouble with your guess here are a few more high lights of his presidency: Monica Lewinsky Whitewater Pardongate Looting the White House Vince Foster Paula Jones Gennifer Flowers Elian Chinagate Waco Impeachment Sorry I could not keep listing to less then two posts. [b] answer is : Bill Clinton [/b]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 4:58:15 PM EDT
The only thing wrong with Bill Clinton is that he is Amoral. Jay [img]http://www.commspeed.net/jmurray/images/iroc-cop.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 7:19:06 PM EDT
He was elected and we are paying him retirement Make's me ill just thinking about both.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 7:24:28 PM EDT
He's an agent of the devil
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 8:02:11 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DonR: If someone asked me what was wrong with the SOB, I'd take them to the WTC site. That image should speak volumes.
View Quote
agreed, but people would just ask "How is Clinton responsible for that?"
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 8:09:14 PM EDT
@theprofessor Those are a lot of reason, but they are meaninless to Clinton supporters. They dont know all of what that means and any accusations are just right-wing consipiracies to shine a negative light on a champion of the people. -being quite sarcastic here. What is the RICO conspiracy? Did that have to do with the Terrorists the Slick willie pardoned? Was'nt there also something about a possible rape with some women after the Lewinsky affair also? Who does the Statutory rape envolve? Clinton will not be forgotten. He made certain of that and there are a lot of people who still think fondly of him.[:(] ...and Hitlary, and Gore. Im sorrounded by them.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 8:13:03 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 8:28:39 PM EDT
Libertoon, The Statutory Rape took place in the UK while he was there as a Roads scholar. Other than making all the trips to Moscow to protest against the nation of his birth, instead of going to class, this was the main reason why he never finished his degree at Oxford. The British constabulary asked him to leave the county after it was reported that he raped a teenage girl.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 9:01:01 AM EDT
Beekeeper, You're too late: I was the first one to go on record and promising to piss on this sh**head's grave before I die. I did it on either the old forums or just after we went to the new ones. I'll piss on the Bitch's grave also. I don't care what they do to me. Merlin
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 9:10:36 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 9:11:58 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Sweep: I'd respond by saying, "Well, it'd be easier if you asked me what's right about Bill Klinton---nothing!"
View Quote
Precisely. Other than his complete lack of anything to recommend him led to the Republican Revolution of 1994, he wasn't (and remains) worth nothin'.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 9:24:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/18/2002 11:36:11 AM EDT by LilDew]
Originally Posted By thebeekeeper1: P.S. I will never be completely happy unless he dies before I do and I am able to piss on his grave. I hold him in indescribable antipathy.
View Quote
I will seriously take a leak on the SOB's grave when he dies. Just walk up, ziiiiiippppp, then 3 mins later (i will have been holding it for like 3 days in anticipation), ziiiiiipp "agh jeeez, did that feel good or what?!?" [}:D] thanks beer keeper, keep me just on the right side of the law. [:D]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 9:33:01 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 9:33:50 AM EDT
Originally Posted By garandman: I suspect the legacy of Bill Clinton will be "Bill Who???" The most forgetable American President. Even more so that Millard Fillmore.
View Quote
Unfortuneately I think that most people will consider him one of our BEST presidents based solely on the fact that the economy was so good when he was in office. Never mind the fact that he had nothing to do with the economy.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 9:38:46 AM EDT
Bill Clintoon is a two faced commie scum bag that would not know the truth if it hit him in his UN lov'en,fat chick eat'en,red neck,trader face. But now he is GONE! so let the POS go back to his hole a stay there.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 9:43:10 AM EDT
Lol, if I was asked "What was wrong with Bill Clinton?" I would simply reply (while laughing my ass off of course) "Where should I begin?!" Lmao [;)]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 12:12:00 PM EDT
Liar Philanderer Draft dodger Coward All proven
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 1:14:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/18/2002 1:19:18 PM EDT by theprofessor]
to Libertoon........... the rape charge on my list is: Juanita Broderick of Arkansas while Clinton was Arkansas attorney general. remember that? I have disliked BC long before he was elected president. he has not disappointed me but has exceeded my expectation of his being a lowlife.
Top Top