Link Posted: 6/9/2012 2:11:21 PM EDT
[#4]
In before aliens guy.
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 2:12:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Tag for lulz
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 2:12:09 PM EDT
[#6]
I get all my up to the minute news on ARFCOM, this place shows the stories a full day faster than the media outlets.
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 2:13:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I get all my up to the minute news on ARFCOM, this place shows the stories a full day faster than the media outlets.

This place is show prep for pretty much all information outlets.  Can a website be nominated for a Pulitzer?
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 2:17:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Hmmmm...Tri-State area.....

Maybe he actually won this time?
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 2:18:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Interdasting.
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 2:23:20 PM EDT
[#10]
They citizens do have quite a lot of proof. The pictures are what gets me the most. Why would all of those helis and planes be there at the same time? I wish there were better video though. Why was the media blacked out?
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 2:25:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
In before aliens guy.

ETA: Fucking post fail
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 2:26:05 PM EDT
[#12]
And so it begins.
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 2:27:07 PM EDT
[#13]
What round for Dreen?
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 2:33:29 PM EDT
[#14]

Zombies to the left of me, aliens to the right.

Link Posted: 6/9/2012 2:37:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Looks like Chinooks in the pic.  Seems odd to have Chinooks AND A-10s in the same environment. Perhaps they didnt have any Apaches nearby.  Just seems odd that they would have troops carriers  going into a Radiation zone....Unless they were hauling something in...or out.
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 2:46:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Hmmmm...Tri-State area.....

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/4154845_f520.jpg

Maybe he actually won this time?

I think he's back

Link Posted: 6/9/2012 2:48:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Photos are of Chinooks training on Aerial Refueling

ETA

Wouldn't be surprised if the A-10s were acting as aggressors on the Chinooks for DM training. we did it regularly in Hawaii and the nut jobs in Kailua were always complaining that the military was getting ready to kick off all the Natives or something stupid.
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 2:50:05 PM EDT
[#18]
So which one of yous was this?

Ira Shlamazel says:

Good lord, you sound like such ninnies! Assuming something happened simply because the government says it didn’t? That really is stupid. What is this need to be afraid of government? Really! It’s the GOVERMENT! Without it, we’d all be in a "Mad Max” reality! You creepers might like that idea but most do not. Fearing the government is like being afraid of plumbing- irrational, stupid and you’re the only one who suffers from self-inflicted stress. Have you nothing better to do with your life than think of nefarious alternate realities where everything is a secret plot? The funny thing is, you never can answer the question "why?” Why would the government hide a nuclear accident? We are not the soviet union. What advantage is there in keeping it a secret? If it happened, we’d know- there would be terrible consequences that would be impossible to hide!

In reality the most likely scenario is nothing actually happened. See how that fits nicely with the current facts as we know them? That explains everything. I don’t even believe the photos above, because the helicopter blades happen to be in the same position on two of the craft- very unlikely to occur outside of Photoshop. Mark my words: as usual, nothing will come of your fear.

Link Posted: 6/9/2012 2:52:48 PM EDT
[#19]
damn mole men.
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 2:53:42 PM EDT
[#20]
I bet abovetopsecret is exploding with glee
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 2:53:48 PM EDT
[#21]
But then one of our own steps in on the comments:

Fact Collector says:

Ira, either you are a paid government troll, or you are an idiot. Government conspiracies have happened for well over 100 years.

The last time a similar incident was cyber reported was videoed multiple explosions at JPL, within the past few months. Caught, on camera, were high altitude / space sourced beams hitting various targets. Whenever a beam was seen, the point where it impacted to ground, there was an explosion. It was then known that JPL was completing an advanced scalar weapon. Well, no more. Makes one wonder if the IN / MI incident is related. So, what / whom would have high altitude / space based weaponry capable to destroy a most secret American weapons lab ?

You certainly didn’t see this incident on CNN nor any other ameriKan pravda-tass media.

Link Posted: 6/9/2012 2:56:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

There's a collective orgasm loud enough I can hear it on this side of the net.  
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 2:56:30 PM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 6/9/2012 2:57:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Ira Shlamazel says:
Good lord, you sound like such ninnies! Assuming something happened simply because the government says it didn’t? That really is stupid. What is this need to be afraid of government? Really! It’s the GOVERMENT! Without it, we’d all be in a "Mad Max” reality! You creepers might like that idea but most do not. Fearing the government is like being afraid of plumbing- irrational, stupid and you’re the only one who suffers from self-inflicted stress. Have you nothing better to do with your life than think of nefarious alternate realities where everything is a secret plot? The funny thing is, you never can answer the question "why?” Why would the government hide a nuclear accident? We are not the soviet union. What advantage is there in keeping it a secret? If it happened, we’d know- there would be terrible consequences that would be impossible to hide!

In reality the most likely scenario is nothing actually happened. See how that fits nicely with the current facts as we know them? That explains everything. I don’t even believe the photos above, because the helicopter blades happen to be in the same position on two of the craft- very unlikely to occur outside of Photoshop. Mark my words: as usual, nothing will come of your fear.

Ira "Schlamiel" Schlamazel?
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 2:58:57 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ira Shlamazel says:

Should I know that name?

Link Posted: 6/9/2012 3:03:19 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There's a collective orgasm loud enough I can hear it on this side of the net.  

I just went and had a look. Nearly pissed myself when I got to this point, a quote they used from some other website discussing the matter:

Here in Los Angeles, there's a bright orange glow on the horizon that's
dissipating. I've been seeing it every day about this time and it's
quite similar to one that appears on the OPPOSITE horizon about twelve
hours later.  I'm out of potassium iodide, so I'm drinking pen ink at
this
point, just in case.

Link Posted: 6/9/2012 3:05:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Ira Shlamazel says:

Should I know that name?

Maybe.....

Link Posted: 6/9/2012 3:06:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 3:08:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.

Thank you. I was waiting for someone to do that.

Link Posted: 6/9/2012 3:09:48 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ira Shlamazel says:

Should I know that name?

Maybe.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AIaakO9YDw
Just a little before my time.

Link Posted: 6/9/2012 3:13:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Welcome to 2012
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 3:18:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Ira Shlamazel says:

Should I know that name?

Maybe.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AIaakO9YDw
Just a little before my time.

Don't start to pucker until the Hasenpfeffer starts to comment!  Then its FO TIME!
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 3:20:37 PM EDT
[#33]
pop pmags?
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 3:26:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Wasn't that guy out of Florida? He did two post as I remember. Can anyone link his 2nd.
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 3:30:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
But then one of our own steps in on the comments:

Fact Collector says:
Ira, either you are a paid government troll, or you are an idiot. Government conspiracies have happened for well over 100 years.

The last time a similar incident was cyber reported was videoed multiple explosions at JPL, within the past few months. Caught, on camera, were high altitude / space sourced beams hitting various targets. Whenever a beam was seen, the point where it impacted to ground, there was an explosion. It was then known that JPL was completing an advanced scalar weapon. Well, no more. Makes one wonder if the IN / MI incident is related. So, what / whom would have high altitude / space based weaponry capable to destroy a most secret American weapons lab ?
You certainly didn’t see this incident on CNN nor any other ameriKan pravda-tass media.

I love how they think spelling America with a K is the height of sophistication and wit.
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 3:30:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Wait so this isnt legit ? Or did this thread de rail

Link Posted: 6/9/2012 3:30:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Just a bunch of goddam JD's.  

Link Posted: 6/9/2012 3:33:27 PM EDT
[#38]
This is my neck of the woods and I haven't heard shit till now.

Link Posted: 6/9/2012 3:36:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Somebody's Allready blaming a Fracking operation, lol, I love it

For anyone who doesn't know there's a n/g base over there, and it's A.T. time, there's also a couple ang operations over on that side of the state. (I believe at least one of the is an a10 squadron)

Link Posted: 6/9/2012 3:38:24 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

So you're in on the cover-up, eh?

Link Posted: 6/9/2012 3:40:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Are you glowing in the dark?

Link Posted: 6/9/2012 4:03:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Anyone have a link to the thread from last night handy?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 4:11:54 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Check the back of your neck for odd marks...

Link Posted: 6/9/2012 4:33:55 PM EDT
[#44]
bump
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 4:35:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Check the back of your neck for odd marks...

It's not the back of the neck I'd be worried about if I were him.

Link Posted: 6/9/2012 5:44:24 PM EDT
[#46]
FOOKIN PRAWNS!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 6:19:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Every time I see a group of helicopters fly over my first thoughts always lean toward something conspiratorial.  

What else could it possibly be?

Link Posted: 6/9/2012 6:31:02 PM EDT
[#48]
We're all fucked....
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 6:54:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

ETA

Wouldn't be surprised if the A-10s were acting as aggressors on the Chinooks for DM training. we did it regularly in Hawaii and the nut jobs in Kailua were always complaining that the military was getting ready to kick off all the Natives or something stupid.

As a 26-year resident of Kailua and our neighborhood's designated nut job I RESENT you characterization of us.

I resent it but I don't deny it.
Link Posted: 6/10/2012 5:50:04 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA

As a 26-year resident of Kailua and our neighborhood's designated nut job I RESENT you characterization of us.

I resent it but I don't deny it.

I spit my morning coffee on my wife's muffins
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top