Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/16/2002 7:12:07 PM EDT
Because 4 years or so ago when I first started coming here, I would get home from work, go swim a mile in the pool or work out, eat dinner, and [i]then[/i] turn on the computer and read every single thread and post on the discussion board, including any links, post a bunch of my own replies and then come back to read responses to my responses, and still get to bed before midnight. Now I come home from work, skip the exercise and eat dinner while on the computer, only read about a tenth of the threads/posts, only bookmark the links for later, and I'm lucky to get to bed by 1 am. This just shows the large number of people who have been drawn / led to this site by Goatboy and his legions of minions and their quality of information / opinions and debate on every subject conceiveable. My thanks to all of you for making this a place I enjoying being at. Oh, and I learned how to make really long sentences too! [:)]
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 7:17:42 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 7:18:06 PM EDT
Very true Pthfndr.....That and because I have yet to be booted from here. Now that says something!! Sgtar15 PS Got Cat??
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 7:18:50 PM EDT
I know [:D] I post here from work and this is the only computer that releases jobs for the printers. I now growl at fellow co-workers when they want to do actual work. greedy lib
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 7:21:58 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DoubleFeed:
and their quality of information / opinions
View Quote
And then you have posters like me, who posts tripe. Just like this reply to your previously perfectly good thread. [BD]
View Quote
Yeah, but it gave me reason to chuckle. And that's a good thing in itself, isn't it.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 7:23:17 PM EDT
Abolutely correct. This place eats up ~4 hours per night on weekdays and ~6 hours per day on the weekends!! I need help!! I'm addicted!!
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 7:25:36 PM EDT
It is soooo good that one board could not contain it. Please donate/waste your time here as well [url]handguns.ar15.com[/url] and [url]ak.ar15.com[/url]
Top Top