Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 6/8/2012 5:48:51 PM EDT
[#1]
If you are schizophrenic and take too much you'll eat faces.

Otherwise no.
Link Posted: 6/8/2012 5:54:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Bonnevillain, why did you pose the question if you're going to summarily discount anyone who disagrees with your preconceived notions or who claims to have first hand experience?

If you really think they're so harmless, try 'em out.  See how that goes for you.

I dont think they are harmless, and I wouldn't doubt they make you batshit crazy like LSD and other hallucinogens could.  But do they actually turn people into a fucking zombie cannibals?  Does snorting bath salts trigger a chemical in ones brain to desire human flesh like smoking weed gives you the munchies?  That is the question I posed.  I don't believe they do for a fucking millisecond.

Do they create a desire for flesh? Probably not. But they induce the kinds of severe hallucinations and delusions that might make a person think they had to defend their life with their teeth and consume the flesh of their enemy as a way to protect themselves from the evil.

Another inpatient psych RN here. I've seen some seriously fucked up people from this shit. Their delusions and hallucinations are matched by only a small percentage of people suffering from severe schizophrenia. Seriously, I have never seen a schizophrenic with psychotic symptoms as bad as bath salts can induce nearly instantly. While I'm sure in some cases they exacerbate an existing predisposition to psychosis, in other cases, this doesn't seem to hold true. Part of the problem appears to be in the dosing. Depending on the source, some batches are hundreds to thousands of times more potent than others. Imagine taking 1000 hits of LSD at once because you didn't know their strength. We have some older docs that used to encounter bad PCP experiences a lot and they tell us that this shit is way worse and less predictable. Between the straight up hallucinatory effects and the "speed" effects, this shit messes up your mind pretty severely. And it is nearly instantly addictive to boot. We've had numerous patients tell us that they craved another dose even before starting to come down off the previous one. Again, leads to massive overdoses.
Link Posted: 6/8/2012 5:56:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Tell you what...you and your buddies load up on Bath Salts and other Zombie drugs...
As for me...I am going to load up on Zombie Vaccine called Double 00 Buckshot
Link Posted: 6/8/2012 6:01:27 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I dont think they are harmless, and I wouldn't doubt they make you batshit crazy like LSD and other hallucinogens could. But do they actually turn people into a fucking zombie cannibals? Does snorting bath salts trigger a chemical in ones brain to desire human flesh like smoking weed gives you the munchies? That is the question I posed. I don't believe they do for a fucking millisecond.

They don't turn the person into a zombie per se, but they turn the person violent and paranoid. NOT a good combination.
Again, not what I was asking. Do bath salts make people want to eat flesh like weed gives you the munchies. I say fuck no.

Can they cause a massive psychotic break?  Hell yes!  What the mind does in that instance isn't inherent to the drug itself, different minds will warp in different ways.  So, I totally buy THIS guy's mind sending him on a cannibalistic zombie rampage as a result of his chemically induced psychotic episode.  Another dude will hear voices and try to drill the mind control device out of his head, or what have you.
Link Posted: 6/8/2012 6:06:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Dont know if it makes people into cannibals but I do know what will stop them from ever doing it again.Whatever happened to going to a bar,have a few wild turkeys and beers and try to get some tail?I used to make fun of the zombie guys but now not so much!
Link Posted: 6/8/2012 6:15:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Dealt with a handful of folks who've consumed it. Never had anyone state that they felt a compulsion to eat faces. I have seen them speak in tongues, and do some strange stuff. One guy last year, a regular meth head, smoked BS only once and tried to wash his dog in motor oil and Lysol, while trying to fuck it.

He told us he was staying with meth.

Good friend who works in Olympia, WA, responded to a call a few months ago where two 15 year old boys smoked some, ran out onto the interstate; one of them took a head first dive into the Jersey barrier and snapped his neck, other kid was trying to pull him back across the interstate, by his neck.

First I've heard about the cannibalistic compulsion. Sounds like the media trying to play into the Zombie mania popularity.
Link Posted: 6/8/2012 6:39:05 PM EDT
[#7]
When the OP made a smartass comment to the cop shared a story about the grandmother, that told me everything I needed to know about his personality.
Link Posted: 6/8/2012 6:47:38 PM EDT
[#8]
I work in the State Police crime labs and can tell you that this shit is NASTY. Every trooper that's encountered it has some , um, interesting stories.

And the chemist creating this shit are very talented. Ban a compound? No prob! Tweak the chemical structure to create a novel compound and Voila! New version that skirts the law.

I think the gas stations and stores that carry this shit are morally reprehensible.
Link Posted: 6/8/2012 6:58:45 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

When the OP made a smartass comment to the cop shared a story about the grandmother, that told me everything I needed to know about his personality.

That I'm a swell guy? Whatever noob.
Link Posted: 6/8/2012 7:04:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I dont think they are harmless, and I wouldn't doubt they make you batshit crazy like LSD and other hallucinogens could.  But do they actually turn people into a fucking zombie cannibals?  Does snorting bath salts trigger a chemical in ones brain to desire human flesh like smoking weed gives you the munchies?  That is the question I posed.  I don't believe they do for a fucking millisecond.

They don't turn the person into a zombie per se, but they turn the person violent  and paranoid. NOT a good combination.
Again, not what I was asking.  Do bath salts make people want to eat flesh like weed gives you the munchies.  I say fuck no.

I'm guessing it did for ONE person. It might for a second person.

"Reavers! They made them!"

Link Posted: 6/8/2012 7:07:53 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They don't turn the person into a zombie per se, but they turn the person violent  and paranoid. NOT a good combination.
Again, not what I was asking.  Do bath salts make people want to eat flesh like weed gives you the munchies.  I say fuck no.

I'm guessing it did for ONE person. It might for a second person.

"Reavers! They made them!"

Maybe, but so could alcohol.

Link Posted: 6/8/2012 7:40:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm calling bullshit.  Since bath Salts are not illegal in some states, I believe the Feds are making shit up as a reason to pass a federal ban on that shit.  More government control.  Reminds me of this.

http://originalhoopla.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/marijuana_propaganda_poster1.jpg

You do realize that "bath salts" is the street slang/term for a mix of cocaine/LSD and something else don't you?

There is absolutely no cocaine or LSD in bath salts.  Its a chemically synthesized psychoactive drug with stimulant properties.  Chemical name is Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV).  Usually the problems really start rearing their head after a certain person has been on the drug for a lengthened period of time with continual usage and little to no sleep.  These issues also take place in meth users, although, usually to a lesser extent.  

For some reason the reactions that bath salts users have as compared to meth users are exponentially worse and more violent.  Now of course, meth users can have violent outbursts equal to that of bath salt users, however, it is much more common to see a bath salts user freaking the fuck out violently.
Link Posted: 6/8/2012 7:44:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I don't buy it.

Crazy people are crazy.  Crazy people on drugs are still crazy.

And to this day I have not seen a lab report that supposedly shows the Miami face eater was in fact on "bath salts".  Just some bullshit plattitudes about how it's "difficult to test for".  

Whatever.  This stuff has apparently been sold for several years, and it has a rep for making some people do some crazy shit, but no doubt that same person would do shit just as crazy if they were just drunk.

I completely disagree.  I have seen many people that have absolutely freaked the fuck out on bath salts, extremely violent, speaking gibberish, etc.  As you well know most substance abusers don't just start out by grabbing the harder stuff.  The sad fact is a lot of these people freaking out on bath salts have had years abusing other substances, sometimes even with criminal records to prove they abused other drugs (simple possession, DWI, etc.), without becoming violent at all.  Seems to be the only other option in those situations is the bath salts.
Link Posted: 6/8/2012 7:57:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think you understand how some of these delusions work.  Your only view on this is that he was eating the guys face because the bath salts turned him into a cannibal.  Usually these paranoid delusions manifest themselves into areas of thought that you believe in in everyday life.  Maybe this guy was really religious.  He may have had a delusion that god was telling him at the very moment that if he did not eat that guys face, that the devil himself would manifest into the victims body.  There are so many different variables and so many different scenarios its impossible to know what made that guy eat someone elses face, however, I doubt that it was he just thought he was a cannibal.
Link Posted: 6/8/2012 8:02:30 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't think you understand how some of these delusions work.  Your only view on this is that he was eating the guys face because the bath salts turned him into a cannibal.  Usually these paranoid delusions manifest themselves into areas of thought that you believe in in everyday life.  Maybe this guy was really religious.  He may have had a delusion that god was telling him at the very moment that if he did not eat that guys face, that the devil himself would manifest into the victims body.  There are so many different variables and so many different scenarios its impossible to know what made that guy eat someone elses face, however, I doubt that it was he just thought he was a cannibal.

You are correct that is my only view on this specific question. It is scientific fact that weed gives people the munches, do bath salts give people the munches to eat people? I don't care about any other variables.

Link Posted: 6/8/2012 8:50:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Yeah, but what do vegetarian zombies mutter as they stumble along?

Link Posted: 6/9/2012 2:09:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Maybe, but so could alcohol.  

You've repeatedly tried to equate it to legal substances and other illicit substances.

I don't know why you don't "get it" when numerous posters are telling you that its not anything similar to the other substances you keep bringing up, but I'm done with ya.

I can only believe that you support its use, or have simply never encountered anyone actually on the stuff.

*click*
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 2:15:31 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Yep.

What's the point of asking a question, having a bunch of people w/experience answer, and then basically say "It's not true because I don't believe it."

Link Posted: 6/9/2012 3:03:19 AM EDT
[#19]
Bath salts are bad.  I've seen many, many ER visits and know a psyc NP that still sees a few of them three years later.
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 3:29:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Alcohol turns me into a cannibal. After a few beers,I get the urge to eat pussy like theres no tomorrow Does that count?
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 4:25:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Quoted:

That I'm a swell guy? Whatever noob.

Noob?

School got out early for you, didn't it?
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 4:42:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep.

What's the point of asking a question, having a bunch of people w/experience answer, and then basically say "It's not true because I don't believe it."

That's par for the course with the OP.
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 5:36:45 AM EDT
[#23]
Not to bother with the OP, since I placed him in the "Plays with his toes for hours on end" category a long time ago. However,a good friend of mine sent me a transcript of a patient intake interview. The abuser spent 4 weeks in mental confinement.

Said patient used bath salts bought from a head shop (was called "Twilight" and came in a package covered with stars. ) Marketed as potpourri.

Said patient dosed himself with 5 packets over a weekend. Did not sleep, did not eat or drink.  Police were called by the roommate when he took a kitchen knife to a recliner, screaming that it was going to get him.  Said police shot him with a beanbag round then dogpiled him because he was running back and forth in the apartment stairwell with the  knife.

The abuser's comment about the ER staff was interesting.

The nurses were covered in blood.  The floor was covered in blood and heads. The trashcans were fountains of blood and arms and legs.  Everyone was trying to cut my arms and legs off and I could see my blood spraying everywhere. There were tentacles hanging down from the ceiling and choking me and slithering my face.

No wonder they fight.

(Just as an aside, who do you think paid for his ER visit and hospital stay?)
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 5:45:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm calling bullshit. Since bath Salts are not illegal in some states, I believe the Feds are making shit up as a reason to pass a federal ban on that shit. More government control. Reminds me of this.

http://originalhoopla.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/marijuana_propaganda_poster1.jpg

You do realize that "bath salts" is the street slang/term for a mix of cocaine/LSD and something else don't you?

for reals?

Um, no.

um yes, well sorta.

like most slang it probably varies by region, but the thing that people are in an uproar about are drugs that are being labeled as 'bath salts' they are obviously not bath salts, its a  way to skirt existing law. people are getting high on some shit that is being falsely advertised in order to circumvent existing laws. kinda like what salvia was doing a few years ago and then excasty and ghb a bunch of years before that.

a lot of these drugs, especially synthetics hit the market faster than they can be classified as schedule 1's.
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 5:54:52 AM EDT
[#25]
Huh.
I always thought this shit was a legitamate bath product that some moran found under the bathroom sink and decided to smoke just to see what happened.
Sort of like the first dumbass who decided to lick a toad.
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 5:59:37 AM EDT
[#26]
I hope I encounter one of these swell individuals one day. It will give us some more real world data on the effectiveness of 9mm gold dots
Or should I be packing a shotgun or rifle?
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 6:11:49 AM EDT
[#27]
I liken the bath salt issue to the K2 or Spice (synthetic marijuana) issue.  I have probationers on my caseload that get drug tested regularly so they started using K2 to avoid the drug tests. Synthetic marijuana is being marketed as "incense" and is a chemical manufactured to mimic THC and it's affects on your neuroreceptors.  When the government finally started banning Spice, the makers simply changed the chemical makeup slightly to skirt the law, and when the new chemical gets banned they come out with another.  My probationers shit themselves when they found out we now have a drug test for synthetic marijuana as well.     Bath salts are basically a rock form of drug that mimics meth/crack cocaine in appearance but is chemically different.  It's marketed as a "bath salt" but just like spice, the people making  it know that it is going to be smoked and the people buying it aren't dumping it in their baths.   THe game keeps getting played with the manufacturers changing the chemical formula one the previous one gets banned and coming out with the next.  Typically these are getting sold a head shops and gas stations/convenience store with no scruples.   I have seen people on both substances and while someone eating someone's face is quite extreme, I know that smoking either synthentic marijuana or bath salts can drastically changes someones behavior, interfere with mental health medications and make someone extremely unpleasant to deal with.  Take it for what you want, I have no agenda and I actually voted in favor or Michigan's Medical Marijuana law.  The shit is nasty and my opinion is that the government, in this instance, is right to try and regulate them.
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 6:18:24 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
TAG cause I have no idea what this bath salt thing is all about

Will it make you eat people? Not always.....sometimes it makes you eat the curtains or the stuffing out of the pillow cushions.....at least thats what the two lesbian girls were doing when we were called out to their house on a domestic dispute with the other roomates.

And no.....not the type you would be wanting pics of.
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 6:22:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm calling bullshit.  Since bath Salts are not illegal in some states, I believe the Feds are making shit up as a reason to pass a federal ban on that shit.  More government control.  Reminds me of this.

Until you've had to deal with a few people who are on it, you have no frame of reference.

Quoted:

Not around here

Bingo....the only ones (a good bit...it's becoming a problem) I've come in contact with are nasty nasty people who were on some pretty bad trips. So much so that I associate the smell of vomit and feces with the word " Bath Salts".
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 6:25:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Back in the day you smoked a joint or two, went to Taco Bell and had the munchies and ate some tacos, not Jose's face
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 6:25:54 AM EDT
[#31]
LOL

Link Posted: 6/9/2012 6:28:04 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I have had to fight about 10-15 people high on bath salts. I basically live in the town where they were first mass marketed. They are awful. They will fuck your brain ten ways from Sunday (if they don't straight up kill you, or get you into a situation where you will be shot by police). I have no difficulty believing the "eating people" thing. My first bath salts call? 22 year old kid (previous meth junkie) RAPED his grandmother and fought my backup and I for 5 minutes My Sgt. hit him about 15-20 times with an asp, full swing. OC had minimal effect. I found the grandmother naked, crying in the backyard.

So yeah, go ahead, try 'em out. I'm sure you'll love it. And fuck the government for trying to get a handle on them.

That being said, I am so glad that the government has put a blanket ban on them in my state.

Riveting story bro.

Riveting intellect bro.
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 6:30:48 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have had to fight about 10-15 people high on bath salts. I basically live in the town where they were first mass marketed. They are awful. They will fuck your brain ten ways from Sunday (if they don't straight up kill you, or get you into a situation where you will be shot by police). I have no difficulty believing the "eating people" thing. My first bath salts call? 22 year old kid (previous meth junkie) RAPED his grandmother and fought my backup and I for 5 minutes My Sgt. hit him about 15-20 times with an asp, full swing. OC had minimal effect. I found the grandmother naked, crying in the backyard.

So yeah, go ahead, try 'em out. I'm sure you'll love it. And fuck the government for trying to get a handle on them.

That being said, I am so glad that the government has put a blanket ban on them in my state.

Riveting story bro.

Riveting intellect bro.
LOL.  Comprehension is seriously lacking in this thread.  I should have added an "I hate the OP" choice in the poll.

Link Posted: 6/9/2012 6:32:36 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Bonnevillain, why did you pose the question if you're going to summarily discount anyone who disagrees with your preconceived notions or who claims to have first hand experience?

If you really think they're so harmless, try 'em out.  See how that goes for you.

Marijuana and munchies? Hell legalize it.

Stuff that makes you want to grab a rug and pretend your fighting bulls (dodging cars on the interstate).....yea...that's victimless.
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 6:34:51 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Riveting story bro.

Riveting intellect bro.
LOL.  Comprehension is seriously lacking in this thread.  I should have added an "I hate the OP" choice in the poll.

Well, you're kind of being a dick.

You asked an absurd question and received honest answers by several folks with some first and second hand experience with users. Nobody seems to have honestly said that bath salts will make you crave flesh, yet, you continue to berate people for not stating that opinion clearly enough.
Why did you even start this thread if you were not interested in what people had to say about the subject
Speed

Link Posted: 6/9/2012 6:35:46 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm calling bullshit. Since bath Salts are not illegal in some states, I believe the Feds are making shit up as a reason to pass a federal ban on that shit. More government control. Reminds me of this.

for reals?

Um, no.

um yes, well sorta.

like most slang it probably varies by region, but the thing that people are in an uproar about are drugs that are being labeled as 'bath salts' they are obviously not bath salts, its a  way to skirt existing law. people are getting high on some shit that is being falsely advertised in order to circumvent existing laws. kinda like what salvia was doing a few years ago and then excasty and ghb a bunch of years before that.

a lot of these drugs, especially synthetics hit the market faster than they can be classified as schedule 1's.

Nobody sells legit bath salts at head shops or convenience stores... and the people that buy them usually aren't the type to take baths.
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 6:36:03 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

If a person is psychotic enough they will do anything anyway.  Again, not what I am asking.

You don't seem to get it that these bath salts bring out behaviors that are not normally displayed in their users

So these bath salts make you want to eat flesh like weed gives you the munchies?  IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING?  Because THAT is what I am asking.

They very well can. Is that good enough? Salts make you paranoid just as much as weed makes you hungry....
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 6:38:52 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Dealt with a handful of folks who've consumed it. Never had anyone state that they felt a compulsion to eat faces. I have seen them speak in tongues, and do some strange stuff. One guy last year, a regular meth head, smoked BS only once and tried to wash his dog in motor oil and Lysol, while trying to fuck it.

He told us he was staying with meth.Good friend who works in Olympia, WA, responded to a call a few months ago where two 15 year old boys smoked some, ran out onto the interstate; one of them took a head first dive into the Jersey barrier and snapped his neck, other kid was trying to pull him back across the interstate, by his neck.

First I've heard about the cannibalistic compulsion. Sounds like the media trying to play into the Zombie mania popularity.

THAT should make you very warry of bath salts.
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 6:41:27 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Riveting story bro.

Riveting intellect bro.

You asked an absurd question and received honest answers by several folks with some second hand experience with users. Nobody seems to have honestly said that bath salts will make you crave flesh, yet, you continue to berate people for not stating that opinion clearly enough.

Why did you even start this thread if you were not interested in what people had to say about the subject

Speed

The only reason you think I berate people is because some mental giants accused "OP of wanting to try them" or some other passive aggressive remark.  Do they make you crazy? Sure.  Will crazy people do crazy shit on other drugs as well?  Of course.  Will bath salts make you eat foam and your own poop?  Sure, crazy people do crazy shit.  But none of that is what I am asking.  Its actually a pretty simple question.  Will bath salts make you a eat people?  Not will crazy people do crazy shit when they are on drugs.  I guess that is a difficult question to answer.  I believe it does not.  I believe crazy people will do crazy shit no matter what.  I guess somehow that equates to OP wanting to try it, or OP is an idiot.

Link Posted: 6/9/2012 6:41:45 AM EDT
[#40]

I have a buddy on the Oceanside CA PD...he's told me of people on bath salts doing some fucked up stuff- though not eating other people. Bottom line is that it REALLY fucks with some peoples minds.
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 6:45:16 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Riveting story bro.

Riveting intellect bro.

You asked an absurd question and received honest answers by several folks with some second hand experience with users. Nobody seems to have honestly said that bath salts will make you crave flesh, yet, you continue to berate people for not stating that opinion clearly enough.

Speed

The only reason you think I berate people is because some mental giants accused "OP of wanting to try them" or some other passive aggressive remark.  Do they make you crazy? Sure.  Will crazy people do crazy shit on other drugs as well?  Of course.  Will bath salts make you eat foam and your own poop?  Sure, crazy people do crazy shit.  But none of that is what I am asking.  Its actually a pretty simple question.  Will bath salts make you a eat people?  Not will crazy people do crazy shit when they are on drugs.  I guess that is a difficult question to answer.  I believe it does not.  I believe crazy people will do crazy shit no matter what.  I guess somehow that equates to OP wanting to try it, or OP is an idiot.

You didn't even answer my question, you just re-affirmed everything I posted

Speed

Link Posted: 6/9/2012 6:48:04 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Riveting story bro.

Riveting intellect bro.

Speed

Speed

I am interested in what people say about the subject.  I guess I am not allowed to respond to people who claim OP must use them or want to try it? And why is it only the cops that make those assumptions?  

Link Posted: 6/9/2012 6:51:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Because its ar15 and he knows man.
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 6:51:46 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Riveting story bro.

Riveting intellect bro.

Speed

Speed

I am interested in what people say about the subject.  I guess I am not allowed to respond to people who claim OP must use them or want to try it? And why is it only the cops that make those assumptions?  

I didn't see anybody accusing you of using bath salts, only people telling you to go try them after you discounted or made a snide remark about their experiences with users.

I've posted here before in a bad mood and just made an ass of myself, trying to argue over nothing for the sake of arguing...I've found it's just best to step away for a bit and visit arfcom another day
Speed

Link Posted: 6/9/2012 6:54:25 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Riveting story bro.

Riveting intellect bro.

Speed

Speed

I didn't see anybody accusing you of using bath salts, only people telling you to go try them after you discounted or made a snide remark about their experiences with users.

I've posted here before in a bad mood and just made an ass of myself, trying to argue over nothing for the sake of arguing...I've found it's just best to step away for a bit and visit arfcom another day
Speed

Well, I was in a pretty bad mood yesterday.

Link Posted: 6/9/2012 6:56:42 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Riveting story bro.

Riveting intellect bro.

Speed

Speed

Speed

Well, I was in a pretty bad mood yesterday.

Ya, don't stress about it...go take a breather off the computer for bit. No sense getting worked up over stupid shit

Arfcom will always be here
Speed

Link Posted: 6/9/2012 7:04:09 AM EDT
[#47]
I think we have a better way of analyzing things nowadays.
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 7:14:59 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 7:18:37 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

for reals?

Um, no.

um yes, well sorta.

Nobody sells legit bath salts at head shops or convenience stores... and the people that buy them usually aren't the type to take baths.

Link Posted: 6/9/2012 7:35:40 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

for reals?

Um, no.

um yes, well sorta.

http://www.blindfiveyearold.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/captain-obvious.jpg

If it was so obvious, there wouldn't be a thread a week where someone bitched about an over-reaching and desparate government wanting to control bath salts.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top