Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 8:36:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm just waiting for Sgtar to show up and say "It's just a kitten!"
View Quote

I was no where near there when this happened!!

No cat should be burned on a grill, unless it will be eaten!!  However, I will ask howe many of us cook Cow, lamb, and chickens on a grill?

SGtar15

PS I do not promote animal cruelity in any form.  I am just surprised how many people love to shoot squirrels for fun yet get pissed off when someone shots a cat!!
View Quote

So, your justification lies in the end use of the animal?  No problem.  Just this weekend I grilled chicken, beef, and lamb.  The  difference was THE ANIMALS WERE ALREADY DEAD!!!  And they sure as hell weren't someone's pets.

My question to you, Sarge, is why do you get some kind of perverse pleasure out of the suffering or death of a feline?  Did someone's pussycat beat the hell out of you earlier in your life?

Link Posted: 7/16/2002 8:55:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Cats are good for two things as far as I'm concerned.  Killin' rodents and teaching dogs how to hunt.  I don't know sgtar15's reason for hating cats but mine is because they are worthless for pets to me.  They shit inside, most of 'em shit and piss on everything in sight, they don't (IMO) provide the friendship present between say a dog and it's owner, and they make my allergies act up [:D].
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 9:28:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Yankee1911

I don't hate cats.  I have two myself, Timber and Wyatt Earp.  What pisses me off is how people put so much freaking involvement into a freaking cat yet completely support the killing of Deer, Squirrels, prairie Dogs, and much more!  I won't even start about the number of people that get pissed at the killing of a cat but willing support the killing of a human (ie Abortion)!!

As I stated, I do not believe in animal cruelty...it is wrong.  But a cat is still just a freaking animal!  No soul, no concept of original thought, and does not go to Heaven.  Mankind has dominion over all animals great and small.  They are here to serve our purpose.....period.  

Now if the guy killed the cat, grilled it and then ate it I would have no problem with that at all.  

Does that clear things up for you?

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 9:35:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Hehe, Wyatt Earp.

I once knew a dog named Doc Holiday.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 9:40:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Imbroglio%2Fbbq%2Ejpg[/img]
View Quote

I'm glad I gave away that grill, now that there is a pic on the net with a cat being cooked in it. [:D]
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 9:45:24 PM EDT
[#6]
sgtar15,

maybe cats are different because they are intelligent animals that give love,comfort and loyalty to their owners and are considered part of some peoples families.I'm not sayin idescriminate killing of other animals is justified,just hope you enjoy your squirrel friends.

Corporal-chaos,

I like dogs,but they are attention whores that eat poop and befriend anyone with table scraps,you must earn a cats affection.And if your cats shitt'n and piss'n all over everything,Maybe your setting a bad example?

Anyhow,these creeps grillin that kitty are what Ar's were made for-crowd control-,Anyone that would torture or otherwise hurt a defenseless animal ar child is scum in the first degree and should have the shit kicked outta them daily.I hoppe this guy gets the full 5 years and a good ass stretch morning ,noon and night.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 9:47:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sometimes, Imbroglio, no matter how skillful you are with Photoshop, it just ain't funny.
View Quote

He's not that skilled.
View Quote

and he's not that funny either
View Quote

IMBROGLIO:

Not skillful.

Not funny.

Not even clever or original.

Pretty dull actually.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 9:54:37 PM EDT
[#8]
What has two legs, and bleeds profusely?
[img]members.aol.com/ericsorenson/catsss.jpg[/img]
Half a cat.

Just because we love animals doesnt mean we cannot make sick, twisted jokes about them.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 9:58:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Well, no bad examples on my part because I don't have cats and my dog doesn't shit or piss in the house.  Anyone with a literbox has a cat that shits and pisses in the house and that's just unacceptable for me.  Personally I believe the animal will act how you  train it to act.  Thus being that my dog doesn't beg for scraps because he knows he gets his when everyone is finished eating.  Not to mention that my dog serves a useful purpose.  He protects me, my family, and our property, he assist me in hunting be it rabbits, quail, or ducks, and he's the most loyal and true friend I've ever had or probably ever will have.  For me he's not even a pet, he's a part of the family, like my brother.  I've known people with similar relationships with their cats but, like I said, I just hate cats[:)].  Though my cousin has a cat that's pretty damn cool.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 9:58:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Half a cat.

Just because we love animals doesnt mean we cannot make sick, twisted jokes about them.
View Quote
Dumb.

I see this going the way of the "Cat Recipes" threads.

[i]clink![/i]
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 10:51:07 PM EDT
[#11]
kill him......

very slowly.....
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 11:11:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Half a cat.

View Quote
Dumb.

I see this going the way of the "Cat Recipes" threads.

[i]clink![/i]
View Quote

PreHeat oven to 425....

Cruelty is wrong...

Cat burgers are great!  

Understand the difference???

Link Posted: 7/16/2002 11:22:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sometimes, Imbroglio, no matter how skillful you are with Photoshop, it just ain't funny.
View Quote

He's not that skilled.
View Quote

and he's not that funny either
View Quote

IMBROGLIO:

Not skillful.

Not funny.

Not even clever or original.

Pretty dull actually.
View Quote

Gotta admit that the grill image with the little puppy was one of the funniest images I've seen today.  LOL is cliche, but I L'edOL.

[I'd better add bizarre and outrageous for fear that someone will jump on me for endorsing animal cruelty.  Wasn't the photoshopper's implied pun at least a little clever?  Maybe it had to be a Dachshund to please you.  Tough crowd!]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 8:11:17 AM EDT
[#14]
If a cat is pissing or crapping in your house 9 times out of 10 it is because a HUMAN wast to lazy to change the litter. I love cats and dogs but some dog people heap WAY to much praise on dogs. They are attenion hogs that act like life long 6 yr old kids, I still lovem though. Cats are more individualistic, have more character and except for litter changes pretty damn carefree. My cat Jax, a black angora, is one damn cool cat, he alerts the family to intruders, keeps the dogs in line, and is a super mouser and is so damn affectionate you gotta beat him away with a stick.

A pets personality , habits, and actions are a direct reflection on its owner.
BrenLover
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 8:20:48 AM EDT
[#15]
My 4 cats, Binx, Mittens, Fluffy, and Sparky, are also awesome cats! They're very playful, indepentent, loving, and smart. Someday Im gonna get me a little dog to see what its like to own one[:)]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 8:22:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
....shits and pisses in the house and that's just unacceptable for me.  
View Quote

Don't your wife & kids shit and piss in the house?
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 8:34:53 AM EDT
[#17]
That puppy-on-the-grill image was hilarious!
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 8:51:50 AM EDT
[#18]
heyyy mine was here first by 20 mins! [>(]

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=133140[/url]

[:P]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 9:04:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Uhh, you might want to recheck that.  This post started on 7/16 yours started on 7/17.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 9:13:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh man, lighten up guys.  Now this was a horrible offense and the perpetrators should have the book thrown at them, but isn't this the same forum that had several threads about killing kittens?  I refer you to:

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=122800[/url]

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=98832[/url]

Many people (myself included) tend to find humor even in the worst situations; it's a defense mechanism to help us deal with a world that is growing more insane by the minute.

And remember...every time you masturbate, God grills a kitten. [b][i](Oh man, you just had to say it didn't you?)[/i][/b]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 9:16:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Yankee1911

I don't hate cats.  I have two myself, Timber and Wyatt Earp.  What pisses me off is how people put so much freaking involvement into a freaking cat yet completely support the killing of Deer, Squirrels, prairie Dogs, and much more!  I won't even start about the number of people that get pissed at the killing of a cat but willing support the killing of a human (ie Abortion)!!

As I stated, I do not believe in animal cruelty...it is wrong.  But a cat is still just a freaking animal!  No soul, no concept of original thought, and does not go to Heaven.  Mankind has dominion over all animals great and small.  They are here to serve our purpose.....period.  

Now if the guy killed the cat, grilled it and then ate it I would have no problem with that at all.  

Does that clear things up for you?

Sgtar15
View Quote

Yes, that does clear things up.  I suspect we aren't too far apart in the way we view this issue.  I'm not one of those people leading the charge for "animal rights".  I don't believe that animals have any inherent rights.  On the other hand, I despise people who take that to mean that they can do whatever they want to an animal.

"No soul, no concept of original thought, and does not go to Heaven", describes some people I know (no, I'm not referring to you, Sarge).  I've got no problem with mankind using animals for food, clothing, and whatever else is essential for our existence.  I also have no problem with killing animals that pose a threat to humans and to the livelihood of farmers and ranchers.  I've certainly shot my fair share of feral dogs and cats.  Was it fun?  No.  But it was necessary to protect people and livestock, and yes, even pets.  

I guess my main problem with you is the attitude you displayed on ComputerGuy's thread about his cat.  While you may not share the same emotional bond with a cat (or a dog, parrot, guinea pig, etc.) as some people have with their pets, it doesn't excuse your remarks in that thread.  Some people, myself included, think of their pets as members of the family.

If you want to make Wyatt Earp fricassee and deep fried Timber cakes, have at it.  Just be kind enough to kill them quickly and humanely, and don't post dinner pics.

Link Posted: 7/17/2002 9:20:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
My Grandfather used to say you judge a person's character by how they treat animals and people weaker than themselves...

This sociopath sounds more like another Jeff Dalhmer in the making...
View Quote

I like your Grandfather

Your right about things only getting worse from this assclown.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 9:25:50 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Uhh, you might want to recheck that.  This post started on 7/16 yours started on 7/17.
View Quote

lol.. figures i read the info on the right side of the screen wrong. its showed both him and me as the last posters.. ohwell. u did notice the [:P] didnt you?
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 9:38:33 AM EDT
[#24]
Speaking of sick, twisted jokes:

I guess this guy just wanted some hot pussy. [BD]

Going back to reality, I think Yankee1911's last post sums it up pretty well, though I would add that in general, taking pleasure in the suffering of any living being suggests some serious mental problems.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top