Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/14/2002 9:46:40 PM EDT
this weekend. It's an HP Photosmart 100. It prints on glossy 4x6 paper so it looks like a real print. You can print from the computer or directly from flash cards. I use the Digital Print Order feature of my Canon camera and it will only print the pictures that are ordered to print.

Here is a picture I took of the printer after printing another picture of the printer before printing the the original picture of the printer. Got that?

[img]http://webpages.charter.net/jeff.hoeft/pics/Printer.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 5:01:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey Bunghole!

How much would you charge to print a JPEG pic for me?  If I email you the file and send some money, will you do it?

Thanks,
FatMan
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 7:14:31 AM EDT
[#2]
I have an HP1115 color prnter along with a Olympus D-510 2.1 megapixel camera.  I love being able to print my pics instantly.  
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 1:57:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I got one for Christmas and it does print quality photos.  I could not believe how good the pictures turned out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top