Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/14/2002 6:55:52 AM EDT
What a racist piece of garbage he is!

Harare, Zimbabwe- Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan has given his backing to a program by President Robert Mugabe's government to seize thousands of white-owned farms, a state-owned newspaper reported Saturday.
  Farrakhan, who is on a three-day visit to Zimbabwe, told The Herald newspaper he was "in full support of President Mugabe's policies, especially the land issue, as it was aimed at correcting a historical injustice."
  Zimbabwe's increasingly unpopular government has targeted about 95 percent of white commercial farms for confiscation, saying it wants to redistribute them to landless blacks.  The program has been condemned by Western governments. (AP)
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 7:01:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Do your homework on the brother Farrakhan. This wont surprise you. He wants to do the same here. Please, please, please come try to get mine first!
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 7:05:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 7:08:16 AM EDT
[#3]
No, it doesn't suprise me.  What bothers me is that he still has people in this country who agree with him and think he is a great leader for blacks.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 7:13:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
No, it doesn't suprise me.  What bothers me is that he still has people in this country who agree with him and think he is a great leader for blacks.
View Quote

People in this country and [b]on this board.[/b]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 7:15:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Someone on this board supports Farrakhan?
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 7:19:30 AM EDT
[#6]
I ALSO FULLY SUPPORT MUGABE'S ACTIONS.  

Think about it...whites produce more food, they require no handouts and they are there for a profit.  They have blood and sweat invested in their land, which makes them care about it.  What will their "replacements" do?  They'll starve that fucking country, that's what they'll do!

Starving Africans = less Muslims

There is a benefit to this one folks, it only sucks for the white minority in Zimbabwe, and I'm more than happy to sacrifice them to starve their majority.

Oh yeah, how long will it take for them to ask for handouts?  Atleast Clinton isn't in office.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 7:19:38 AM EDT
[#7]
if you can, get a copy of his hate-filled, racist newsletter - last call- it is a perfect example of exactly how much he hates white folks. this man is nothing but a bowtie wearing terrorist.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 7:22:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Do your homework on the brother Farrakhan. This wont surprise you. He wants to do the same here. Please, please, please come try to get mine first!
View Quote

I GOT YO BACK BROTHER!  when they attepmt to take your farm, can i come help you "work the land?" hehehehhee[}:D]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 7:28:27 AM EDT
[#9]
He must be tripping to secure funds for his opperation back home, it's always about money.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 7:35:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Oh yeah, how long will it take for them to ask for handouts?  Atleast Clinton isn't in office.
View Quote

Bush is sending more $$ to Africa than Clinton ever dreamed of....
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 7:42:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Farms are being taken over in this country too, because of govt regulation, where's the outrage?? Business's are bankrupting every day in this country because of govt regulation where's the outrage?? All in the name of "the environment", and "endangered species".
[url]www.ruralcleansing.com[/url]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 7:43:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

The "Search" function is your friend.
[url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=130042[/url]

"Supports" might be too strong a word. How about "defends?"
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 7:46:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Bush is sending more $$ to Africa than Clinton ever dreamed of....
View Quote

Where is your source for this?

Eric The(Puzzled)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 8:02:09 AM EDT
[#14]
edited because I support equality for all races. I dont support Louis Farakahn, and I would fight him and his followers to protect my families interests.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 8:07:07 AM EDT
[#15]
[img]home.wi.rr.com/antigov/killwhitey.jpg[/img]

Link Posted: 7/14/2002 9:43:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Jarhead, I see what you mean.  I wonder where CavVet is on this one.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 9:44:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Farms are being taken over in this country too, because of govt regulation, where's the outrage?? Business's are bankrupting every day in this country because of govt regulation where's the outrage?? All in the name of "the environment", and "endangered species".
View Quote

There is no outrage, this is not about control or anti American activities, or Anti White Blacks. Its about a few rednecks who constantly have to post this crap to blame Black America for its lot in life, or its lot in a trailer park.....They found there way here from assweb and cant find their way back home. Progressive inbreeding should be banned, for the children!

If they taled about Black rifles like they talk about Black people (which they probably yhave never met) they may know something....

Crap like antis pic of Farrakhan with the kill Whitey scribbled in like Jethro is race baiting which is tolerated and allowed time after time on this board....This whole race baiting bs needs to be dealt with.....
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 9:52:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 9:53:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Farrakhan supporting a leader who supports occupying and killing white farmers isn't race baiting, it's called promoting genocide.  I guess that's ok, but please don't post a pick that might not be PC about the guy!  Right CavVet?
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 9:59:20 AM EDT
[#20]
CavVet, since I am the original poster of this thread, am I one of the "rednecks" that you refer to in your post?
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 10:09:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 12:18:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

There is no outrage, this is not about control or anti American activities, or Anti White Blacks. Its about a few rednecks who constantly have to post this crap to blame Black America for its lot in life, or its lot in a trailer park.....They found there way here from assweb and cant find their way back home. Progressive inbreeding should be banned, for the children!

If they taled about Black rifles like they talk about Black people (which they probably yhave never met) they may know something....

Crap like antis pic of Farrakhan with the kill Whitey scribbled in like Jethro is race baiting which is tolerated and allowed time after time on this board....This whole race baiting bs needs to be dealt with.....
View Quote

[img]home.wi.rr.com/antigov/duke.jpg[/img]

Feel better whiner?
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 12:19:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:Crap like antis pic of Farrakhan with the kill Whitey scribbled in like Jethro ...
View Quote

I doubt Jethro would scribble on a .jpg file using GIMP.

Link Posted: 7/14/2002 1:04:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

The "Search" function is your friend.
[url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=130042[/url]

"Supports" might be too strong a word. How about "defends?"
View Quote

WOW!!
I remember supporting CavVet over a year ago, in some of his exchanges with McUzi on race.
I'm afraid CavVet has lost me on this.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 6:34:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Well, after they do this, the commercial farms will be out of business,
the people of Zimbabwe will be starving to death but the past injustices
will have been righted. Never fear though, the US taxpayer will come to
the rescue sending over millions of dollars worth of MRE's to feed the
hungry... after Farrakhan goes to Washington, claims the US are racists
and must help Zimbabwe because of past injustices (slavery). Just put it
to whitey again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top