Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 3:29:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
The lack of knowledge is appalling, from safety knowledge, to manual of arms knowledge, to ammo knowledge "Yup. He's got wadcutters in here."

Fail, fail, fail.

ETA:  BTW, what malfunction clearing drill has you blowing into the chamber?

Don't you know that steel case stuff has lacquer on it and you have to blow it out of the chamber.

I thought he was giving CPR to his rifle....
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 3:59:41 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The lack of knowledge is appalling, from safety knowledge, to manual of arms knowledge, to ammo knowledge "Yup. He's got wadcutters in here."

Fail, fail, fail.

ETA:  BTW, what malfunction clearing drill has you blowing into the chamber?

Don't you know that steel case stuff has lacquer on it and you have to blow it out of the chamber.

I thought he was giving CPR to his rifle....
Recharging the gas system

Link Posted: 5/8/2012 4:45:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I started to make a list of all the fail, and realized I don't have enough time before work tomorrow to finish it.....

Blowing on an empty chamber was a nice touch. Billy Bob Finger Bang should have spent some money on training instead of all that fancy whiz bang gear that he obviously doesn't have a fucking clue how to use.

So much fail in this video as well. Nice slapping the trigger, and taking a core sample with the barrel......I could watch these videos all night for the LULZ.

Link Posted: 5/8/2012 4:56:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I recently spent as much on a carbine course & 2 cases of ammo as he did on his shopping spree through the Multicam, ACOG and Magpul Emporium. And I even used my AFG.  My lack of tactical coolness was painful - my rifle was a boring carbine with rattle can paint, I never even wore a chest rig, and got tired of wearing a heavy padded belt.  By the end of the class, I was just using a single kydex mag pouch with a dirty bucket of spare magazines in a convenient spot on the line.

Boring old muzzle discipline, transitions, and easy malfunction clearances don't make interesting youtube videos.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 4:57:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Eventually the shooters will come forward to defend themselves, and make this thread infamous.

Link Posted: 5/8/2012 5:10:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Once again, it's "ASSHOLES' like this, that give the anti-gunners
fuel for their cause. Keep this crap of the free 'tube' sights.
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 5:25:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
He's got the Multicam.

Looks like he vomited Magpul on his rifle.

Condor tactical jacket.

Now he thinks he's a Navy SEAL ready to run n gun, because why not it looks easy in those youtube videos man.

Should probly have spent less on multicam stuff (though nothing there is terribly expensive except the ACOG) and more one practice.
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 5:29:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Jesus. That was so bad it even had me ducking from behind my computer screen.

Same here.  

Me 3, until he started blowing into the ejection port like it was a fucking 8-bit Nintendo cartridge; then I completely rost
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 5:31:10 PM EDT
[#9]
nothing says fat douche like your gamertag on a velcro nametape.
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 5:31:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I started to make a list of all the fail, and realized I don't have enough time before work tomorrow to finish it.....

Blowing on an empty chamber was a nice touch. Billy Bob Finger Bang should have spent some money on training instead of all that fancy whiz bang gear that he obviously doesn't have a fucking clue how to use.

So much fail in this video as well. Nice slapping the trigger, and taking a core sample with the barrel......I could watch these videos all night for the LULZ.

Holy crap the fat dude in the ACU IOTV, has the right idea wearing armor with that much stupid going on. Damn brand new ACU does stickout in all that green doesnt it. Both of my big armor setups are ACU (OTV and a KDH plate carrier).

ETA: Nope on further review that looks like a cheap Condor PC without inserts. Chubby might wanna wear some plates if they are gonna muzzle sweep each other like that.
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 5:34:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Eventually the shooters will come forward to defend themselves, and make this thread infamous.

Dear God I hope so I'm stuck at work til 0600 that would make it much more fun.
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 5:35:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

RULE NUMBER 1

Link Posted: 5/8/2012 5:42:46 PM EDT
[#13]
the whole f'ing vid is full of FAIL fucking morons!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 5:46:56 PM EDT
[#14]
jesus christ and muhammad!
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 6:13:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 6:20:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Wow.

I just watched the first minute or so.

That guy sucks at fucking life.

jesus christ, get a day job.
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 6:25:27 PM EDT
[#17]
What a fucking idiot.  There is so much fail I don't even know where to begin.
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 6:31:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Please oh please someone post a link on their page to this thread.
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 6:35:58 PM EDT
[#19]
In on the
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 6:39:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Anyone else believe the 'in memoriam' at the end was a result of the excellent safety practices demonstrated in the video?
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 6:45:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA @ 7:30 during second run
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 6:47:36 PM EDT
[#22]
They should be soundly beat about the head with their own rifles.
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 6:53:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 7:02:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Im pretty sure one of them will make the funny papers soon .  

It would look like out of all of those guys one would take a course and pass on what he learned or if they were serious they could each take a few different courses and trade what they learned at each.

Link Posted: 5/8/2012 7:03:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA @ 7:30 during second run

Holy fuck.

Holy fucking fuck.

I just don't even know where the fuck to begin.
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 7:06:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Oh, please! Oh, please! If there is a God, He will bring them here to post!
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 7:07:10 PM EDT
[#27]
I don't think it would be an exaggeration to say that pulling an "area denial maneuver" like that at one of our matches would get the RO's sidearm in your face lickety-split.  Around these parts, the 180 paranoia is in full effect, I've never even seen a DQ that came remotely close to being that egregious.  Deliberately pointing a loaded AR at the RO?  Getting summarily kicked off the range and permanently trespassed would be the absolute best-case scenario.

It'd certainly make for an entertaining match, though...pitting those yahoos up against a dozen Taliban could be quite epic.
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 7:16:14 PM EDT
[#28]

About The VigilantSpectre Project

Society today is soft. Most humans in civilized regions of the world are incapable of caring for themselves in difficult situations. In fact, I would guess that most of them would not survive without the continuous supply of goods and services they have become so accustomed to. I will not be one of those people, and you shouldn't either. Through experimentation, training, and learning we can prepare ourselves for a worst a case scenario that we hope to never see. I am not an apocalyptic thinker by any stretch of the imagination; however, I acknowledge the existence of evil and the damage it can cause if mitigation is not undertaken. The founding fathers witnessing how evil can corrupt a government they installed the citizens of this country as the final check against the government. It is our responsibility as the stewards of this nation to be trained in the state of the art weapons of and tactics of the day.

Link Posted: 5/8/2012 7:18:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I would love to see that guy's targets.  Especially the pistol target.

Me too
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 7:18:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 7:19:55 PM EDT
[#31]

OH. MY. GOD.
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 7:21:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 7:22:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 7:22:32 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

OH. MY. GOD.

This is better than nuke boy but with out the trouble of photoshop.

Link Posted: 5/8/2012 7:23:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Next time we have a thread about spiking ammo prices, just remember, these misfits are using it all up.

Fuck I hate what videogamers and youtube has done to our hobby.
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 7:25:12 PM EDT
[#36]

The UCP coat with woodland MARPAT pants is quite impressive.

"MrTacticalBacon" What an appropriate name...

These guys need to link up with meal team six and get heavy six as their commander.

They'd be the most unstoppable force since Wackenhut.
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 7:26:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Paging Doctor Darwin... Paging Doctor Darwin please...
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 7:27:42 PM EDT
[#38]
At 2:18 where the dude gets up to cross the road (which they're not doing even close to correctly) he's "running" for a solid 9 seconds.

That motherfucker would be toast if they were facing an even somewhat competent force, like say, the average mini-14 owner.
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 7:30:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
For the love of god, muzzle discipline!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8llXZtL3uiw

I got nothing.

Link Posted: 5/8/2012 7:31:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 7:31:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
About The VigilantSpectre Project

Society today is soft. Most humans in civilized regions of the world are incapable of caring for themselves in difficult situations. In fact, I would guess that most of them would not survive without the continuous supply of goods and services they have become so accustomed to. I will not be one of those people, and you shouldn't either. Through experimentation, training, and learning we can prepare ourselves for a worst a case scenario that we hope to never see. I am not an apocalyptic thinker by any stretch of the imagination; however, I acknowledge the existence of evil and the damage it can cause if mitigation is not undertaken. The founding fathers witnessing how evil can corrupt a government they installed the citizens of this country as the final check against the government. It is our responsibility as the stewards of this nation to be trained in the state of the art weapons of and tactics of the day.

He's all over the place with that sloppy nonsense.  
"Society today is soft".
Soft as in 35% body fat? Or soft like a bag full of McDonald's cheeseburgers?
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 7:34:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy shit, that was hilarious
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 7:36:52 PM EDT
[#43]
I enjoyed the half pistol mag dump while in a dead sprint and the cameraman is all like "well done"
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 7:37:40 PM EDT
[#44]
I guarantee you these guys had a paintball/airsoft team and then one of them discovered real guns.

Then they decided at a team meeting (at Dairy Queen) how much cooler they would be if they played with real guns instead of paintball.

A Wolfpack was born.
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 7:37:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 7:41:03 PM EDT
[#46]
At least I know I suck and am dangerous to be around.
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 7:42:33 PM EDT
[#47]
I was expecting to see a couple of muzzle sweeps and some bad shooting, but Christ, all he's missing is the clown shoes.

Link Posted: 5/8/2012 7:48:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

The UCP coat with woodland MARPAT pants is quite impressive.

"MrTacticalBacon" What an appropriate name...

These guys need to link up with meal team six and get heavy six as their commander.

They'd be the most unstoppable force since Wackenhut.

Soooo funny I'm tearing up.  

Definitely need to include these guys in the next ARFPOCALYPSE Comic.
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 7:51:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Man, I can't even get through their website it's all too much.

I'd say this was some kind of joke, but you'd never muzzle swipe a guy like that to be funny.

I know as a Christian I shouldn't make fun of these guys, but forgive oh Lord these guys are begging for it.
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 7:54:27 PM EDT
[#50]
I am embarrassed that he is from my home state  
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top