Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/12/2002 11:02:29 PM EDT
[url=www.jointogether.org/gv/news/features/reader/0,2061,552411,00.html]Niko and Theo Milonopoulos Named Join Together Heroes[/url]

[img]www.jointogether.org/images/brothers_sm.gif[/img]

Link Posted: 7/12/2002 11:15:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 11:24:16 PM EDT
[#2]
[pissed]
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 11:37:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Amazing. Niko, Theo and the author all use the same speech patterns, word usage, and voice; what are the chances! Why, it is almost as if they were one!

Kyle
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 11:47:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Good, they're wearing red in LA county.
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 11:52:15 PM EDT
[#5]
So when the NEXT LA riots come down I hope they're the first to go.

Link Posted: 7/12/2002 11:55:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
During the past four years, Niko and Theo have collected over 7,000 signatures of children for a petition calling for the citywide ammunition ban.
View Quote
And every last one of them is invalid.
View Quote
That's not nice, calling them "invalids". How do YOU know they're all crippled?
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 12:02:13 AM EDT
[#7]
   Heh, wow, I know of that organization. My RAGING LIBERAL of a creative writing teacher made us read a magazine, Teen Ink, that was basically a giant festering breeding ground for a bunch of whiny liberal teenagers to complain and write poetry about everything and how their lives are horrible. Anyway, they had a contest once, that was for a poster for that organization. It was supposed to stop teen handgun violence, but all the entries ended up calling out for a total gun ban. The winner was some typical trite liberal crap with crying and a gun with a message about how guns will immediately cause you to want to murder people, and kittens, and puppies, and your parents and if you own a gun all the puppies in the world will die. Or something like that.
   Anyway, the contest mentioned some absolute crap about how "guns are [b]still[/b] one of the easiest and most unchecked areas in America". I felt ill reading this. Such utter crap.
   I just want to say, on behalf of all sane teenagers (me being 17), THESE PEOPLE DO NOT SPEAK FOR ALL OF US. There are some of us out there with functioning brains. And, they do not speak for all teens in California. Please don't write us all off. Not all hope is lost with us. :0

"Niko: It is also easier to change kids' minds. Adults are set in their beliefs, and their agendas - kids are open to new ideas and can sometimes see the truth a little better."

Well, the liberals are training vultures rather young these days. Yeah, go ahead and try to convince me.

[Edited because I type like a stupid chimp]
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 12:07:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
During the past four years, Niko and Theo have collected over 7,000 signatures of children for a petition calling for the citywide ammunition ban.
View Quote
And every last one of them is invalid.
View Quote
That's not nice, calling them "invalids". How do YOU know they're all crippled?
View Quote

Don't know if they're disabled, but they sure sound sickly to me.
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 12:10:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 12:11:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I hope they get hit by a bus.
View Quote

Better yet, that big mountain of guns falls and crushes every puny bone in their body.

Knowing them it would give them more ammo.
[img]http://www.jointogether.org/images/brothers_sm.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 12:24:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Those nice red shirts (great targets btw) are only missing the hammer & sickle.  Such nice outstanding members of the Young Pioneers.  Guns are double-plus ungood & counter-revolutionary.
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 12:44:21 AM EDT
[#12]
What a bunch of liberal crap, I guess the 2nd Amendment and the constitution are toilet paper. We can just get any state and city to pass laws in violation of our constitution, and as long as the kids do it, it's OK.

Wanna know what's really crazy?

[b]Niko: The UN Children's Summit also got us further involved in the issue of small arms, because we got in contact with people from the International Action Network on Small Arms (IANSA), who are fighting for a worldwide ban. We would like to focus on this more in the future.[/b]

Yeah, so that the only people that have firearms are criminals!!!

Check out Great Britons track record for crime after banning guns.

I guess seeing the crime rate increase by 50% in England is not enough, they want to do it world wide.

These kids are educated and informed?

Or just brainwashed?

[puke]    [thinking]

Link Posted: 7/13/2002 2:26:05 AM EDT
[#13]
So take a kid shooting already.  If we can't beat this lame Bravo Sierra we don't deserve to win.

Hell what we do is FUN!
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 2:50:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Arock:  " So take a kid shooting already. If we can't beat this lame Bravo Sierra we don't deserve to win."  

You do mean kids we know personally, & not these two little puke activists, right?  [}:)]...'here, run out 100 yrds & hold up this piece of paper in front of you....'
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 3:45:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I hope they get hit by a bus.
View Quote

[beer]
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 3:55:19 AM EDT
[#16]
I found the article to be heartening and highly informational.  I earnestly hope that these great kids are successful in spreading their words of great wisdom to as many other children as possible.

Why you ask?

Less competition on my end of the food chain.
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 5:11:23 AM EDT
[#17]
[b]Join Together: If one of you were President of the United States, what action would you take on the gun violence issue today?

Niko: I would ban all guns...[/b]
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 5:16:59 AM EDT
[#18]
How wonderful!

How come nobody ever comes up with a petition to outlaw professional politicians? They do FAR more damage than gun do....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top