Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/12/2002 6:03:18 PM EDT
Sorry, It's just been a really long week and I'm darn glad it's Friday.  I've already indulged in a few too many adult beverages, and I'm about to indulge in several more.  TGIF, and cheers to all the good folks at ar15.com.  Enjoy your weekend.

Mike
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 6:07:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't condone this sort of Debauchery.
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 6:08:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I can't condone this sort of Debauchery.
View Quote

So, you going to N.D. and take his beer?[:D]
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 6:13:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Take beer from an armed Guzzler?

No way.
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 6:18:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 6:26:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sorry, It's just been a really long week and I'm darn glad it's Friday.  I've already indulged in a few too many adult beverages, and I'm about to indulge in several more.  TGIF, and cheers to all the good folks at ar15.com.  Enjoy your weekend.

Mike
View Quote
You haven't had much to drink, obviously.  You are posting coherently, spelling, punctuation and grammar is flawless, and your use of understated expletives and diety referencing and time referencing acronyms is appropriate.
View Quote

I don't know about that. I have a brother-in-law who drives better drunk than sober.

So there may be some who can remain coherent while drunk.  
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 6:29:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 6:56:47 PM EDT
[#7]
The downside of a home-schooled high school education...you can still actually know how to write something, in proper english, when drunk.
I'm getting closer, however, and will no doubt be slurring my words, I mean ummm.. wrdz and stuff shortly.

What the heck (yes, downplayed explative) I'm having a good old time.

BTW, count is 9 beers and 4 shots of tequila (takillya).  Just getting started...will update later.

Mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top