Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/10/2002 9:54:02 PM EDT
Boxer signs on to armed-pilot bill
Anti-gun senator prefers firearms in cockpits to fighters downing planes

Geeezuuus! This double talking lame assed stupid fucking cunt! Mother fucking whorebait!
This is killing me!

[url]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=28232[/url]
From the fucking twat:
"Imagine how the survivors of all those passengers and crew will feel if we failed to allow pilots to have guns to defend the plane and a American flight was brought down by the American military," she said. "I know how it would make me feel as a United States senator, and it would be a heart break I would carry for the rest of my life."

Mother fucking child molesting whore!
What about all of the survivors of the victims of fucking murdering CRIMINALS? How do you feel about them you assinine whore? You have failed to allow the good people of your state the right to defend themselves, and yet you could give a fucking rats ass about the survivors of the victims of murdering CRIMINALS!
You double speak-talking out the ass lieing fucking whore! Fuck you! Double fuck you! Triple fuck you!

When in the fuck is she going to say: ""Imagine how the survivors of all those victims of murdering CRIMINALS will feel if we failed to allow American Citizens to have guns to defend themselves, their families and their homes" she said. "I know how it would make me feel as a United States senator, and it would be a heart break I would carry for the rest of my life."

What scares me? Wondering what the Republicans gave up? Extending the Crime Bill of 94? Total ban on hi-cap mags? Assault weapons? NFA weapons? Handguns? This could get ugly.

Link Posted: 7/10/2002 9:56:20 PM EDT
[#1]
So, are you saying you DON'T like Babs Boxer?
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 9:57:55 PM EDT
[#2]
This should be good - it's just in time for the next batch of letters to all my non-elected "leaders."  You know, the ones I didn't vote for but got the job anyhow?  All the ones that wouldn't get my vote - that I wouldn't piss on if they were drowning? (I have more respect for piss than that!)

It should be interesting to see how Bitch Boxer handles this - I'll be happy to post Q&A after USPost turnaround...

FFZ
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 10:14:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't hold back. Don't be scared to tell us how you really feel.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 10:19:22 PM EDT
[#4]
In before the lock!!!! Whooooohoooooo!!!!

No, seriously though....don't hold back Joe!
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 10:25:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn, that was some rant!
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 10:27:30 PM EDT
[#6]
USNJoe, I will forward a link of this thread to my son. He can then review and tell me if it truely is fit for a sailor or not.

I'm so glad I escaped from Kali!
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 11:07:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 12:06:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Damn, do you  beat your wife and kids .

That  is some temper you have .
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 7:09:37 AM EDT
[#9]
[b]Joe,

you do this (retired) sailor proud !

Ray
Hoo-Yah!

[/b]  

Link Posted: 7/13/2002 7:17:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 7:19:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm so glad I escaped from Kali!
View Quote

RUN CHICKEN RUN!!!! Too scared to fight?? You didnt escape ... YOU RAN AWAY!

"Buk Buk Buk Bukuhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" [whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko]

View Quote
No, it's called escaping from behind enemy lines.  What the hell is there left to fight?  Kali is lost.  It's getting worse.  Many states are going shall issue and making it more reasonable for law abiding citizens to carry while Kali not only makes it almost impossible for an average citizen to carry, but makes many guns  that are legal in most other states a felony to simply own.
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 7:20:29 AM EDT
[#12]

USNJoe might I suggest switching to decaf. You are liable to have a stroke. [shock]
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 7:28:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 8:16:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 8:30:13 AM EDT
[#15]
"kentstate4
Damn, do you beat your wife and kids.
That is some temper you have."

No, I don't beat my family. Why, do you?

I would think that the fact that Boxwhore signing off on this bill would make more waves than the language I used to tell the story.

Oh well.  
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 9:26:16 AM EDT
[#16]
I could not agree more.
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 10:17:35 AM EDT
[#17]
C- for effort, B+ for coherency, and a D- for effectiveness.

the_reject
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 10:37:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I'd rate it as average for a sailor.

You didn't use fuck quite enough and you should start most sentences off with "fucking".

Here's an example:

Fucking Boxer signs on to fucking armed-pilot bill.

fucking Anti-gun fucking senator prefers fucking firearms in fucking cockpits to  fucking fighters downing fucking planes.

Can you feel the flow?
View Quote

Yeah, I agree.  He's spent too much time away from BM's, but it should come back soon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top