Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 4/19/2012 7:55:22 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

There is a name that hasn't been mentioned in this thread yet.

Someone who was very much so involved in this.

Eric Holder.

PATCON thread anyone?

Link Posted: 4/19/2012 8:07:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Eric Holder.

That is correct.  Soon after the disaster, I heard Waco TX people say the Feds could have taken David Koresh anytime they wanted to when he was downtown, away from the compound.

That is true, Koresh went running by himself almost everyday,easy snatch for the police.

What is also true is that the ATF was invited by koresh to come out to their place a few days before the raid and look at whatever they wanted. The ATF declined.

The "arsenal" the Davidians supposedly had was actually INVENTORY. They had an FFL and sold firearms legaly.

Bah, now my blood pressure is rising again.
Link Posted: 4/19/2012 8:13:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Eric Holder.

what is his place in the story ? I believe he was workign for the government at the time, but I do not know in what compacity.  

IIRC, he was Reno's pet.

Link Posted: 4/19/2012 8:15:35 PM EDT
[#4]
After watching Ruby Ridge and Waco...I will say again.  There will be no more free Wacos.
Link Posted: 4/19/2012 8:24:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Fuck McVeigh, and Fuck the ATF agents who made those calls.

May they be forced to sodomize each other in hell for all eternity.

Link Posted: 4/19/2012 8:24:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why didn't anyone run out once thefire started?  That has always bothered me.

Some people ran out the back and were cut down by an M60 machine gun.

That's a new one. What is your source on that?
Link Posted: 4/19/2012 8:27:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Eric Holder.

That is correct.  Soon after the disaster, I heard Waco TX people say the Feds could have taken David Koresh anytime they wanted to when he was downtown, away from the compound.

I think you are confused, Holder was at OKC in 95 but I never read that he was at the Waco massacre.
Link Posted: 4/19/2012 8:28:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Ya think there's any connection to the Oklahoma City bombing ???

Timothy James McVeigh (April 23, 1968 – June 11, 2001) was a United States Army veteran and security guard who detonated a truck bomb in front of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995. Commonly referred to as the Oklahoma City Bombing, the attack killed 168 people and injured over 800 people,[3] and was the deadliest act of terrorism within the United States prior to the September 11, 2001 attacks.[3] McVeigh, a militia movement sympathizer, sought revenge against the federal government for its handling of the Waco Siege, which had ended in the deaths of 76 people exactly two years prior to the bombing, as well as for the Ruby Ridge incident in 1992. McVeigh hoped to inspire a revolt against what he considered to be a tyrannical federal government. He was convicted of 11 federal offenses and sentenced to death. His execution took place on June 11, 2001 at the Federal Correctional Complex in Terre Haute, Indiana. Terry Nichols and Michael Fortier were also convicted as conspirators in the plot.

Patriot or not?

http://i.cdn.turner.com/trutv/trutv.com/graphics/photos/serial_killers/notorious/mcveigh/1a.jpg

Just playing Devils advocate.

Not if you target the innocent like .GOV. Children are not viable targets.

You mean like the US Government does.

How many woman and children has this Government killed???? War is war.

Ah, yes, the fabled excuse. Now known as "Allah will know his own." How many of your own children are you willing to kill in order to achieve your ends?
Link Posted: 4/19/2012 8:28:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Fuck McVeigh, and Fuck the ATF agents who made those calls.

May they be forced to sodomize each other in hell for all eternity.

I agree on Fuck McVeigh.

He went the wrong route.  

That said, we still have the same fuckers responsible for both in positions of government...   How do we fix that?   I'm doing what I can within the system...yet, sometimes it seems it does not matter.  
Link Posted: 4/19/2012 8:29:52 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Completely needless and over the top what happened in Waco...    

No one needed to die

Link Posted: 4/19/2012 8:30:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a new one. What is your source on that?

The M60 part is odd... but, the rest is not new.   I believe there were some FLIR videos of the back entrance being under concentrated fire during the fire.   Someone correct me on this...or corroborate.
Link Posted: 4/19/2012 8:33:34 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No shit huh?

BS.

Government ninjas entered the compound and killed everyone first. The fire was just to destroy the evidence.

Link Posted: 4/19/2012 8:33:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Eric Holder.

PATCON thread anyone?

Whoa! I just heard of that today...
I always heard there were mystery people seen with McVeigh

quote from the Examiner article: "But the FBI connection is one that could be potentially the biggest one yet, indicating that the bureau not only was involved in Gunwalker but has been up to its neck in a scandal all its own––a program called 'PATCON,' or 'Patriot Conspiracy.'

A paid confidential informant enlisted under PATCON indicated a long history of the covert program spanning several decades which include such debacles as the Ruby Ridge murders, the Waco murders of a religious cult, the Oklahoma City bombing, and Project Gunwalker."
Link Posted: 4/19/2012 8:40:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Eric Holder.

I think you are confused, Holder was at OKC in 95 but I never read that he was at the Waco massacre.

He was #2 at DOJ.

When Reno recused herself for the investigation, he was in charge.
Link Posted: 4/19/2012 8:42:06 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm surprised there hasn't been a "Waco" under Eric Holder's watch.

Fuck be upon his eternal sole.
Link Posted: 4/19/2012 8:45:02 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Eric Holder.

That is true, Koresh went running by himself almost everyday,easy snatch for the police.

What is also true is that the ATF was invited by koresh to come out to their place a few days before the raid and look at whatever they wanted. The ATF declined.

The "arsenal" the Davidians supposedly had was actually INVENTORY. They had an FFL and sold firearms legaly.

Bah, now my blood pressure is rising again.

I know the agents that knew David and they confirm that they saw no wrong doings by him

Link Posted: 4/19/2012 8:45:14 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Timothy James McVeigh (April 23, 1968 – June 11, 2001) was a United States Army veteran and security guard who detonated a truck bomb in front of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995. Commonly referred to as the Oklahoma City Bombing, the attack killed 168 people and injured over 800 people,[3] and was the deadliest act of terrorism within the United States prior to the September 11, 2001 attacks.[3] McVeigh, a militia movement sympathizer, sought revenge against the federal government for its handling of the Waco Siege, which had ended in the deaths of 76 people exactly two years prior to the bombing, as well as for the Ruby Ridge incident in 1992. McVeigh hoped to inspire a revolt against what he considered to be a tyrannical federal government. He was convicted of 11 federal offenses and sentenced to death. His execution took place on June 11, 2001 at the Federal Correctional Complex in Terre Haute, Indiana. Terry Nichols and Michael Fortier were also convicted as conspirators in the plot.

Patriot or not?

http://i.cdn.turner.com/trutv/trutv.com/graphics/photos/serial_killers/notorious/mcveigh/1a.jpg

if the " official" story is to be believed that tim mcveigh retaliated against the federal government for its actions in Waco.  

it is possible to regard him as a freedom fighter that has an albatross of collateral damage i/e the kids that were in the federal daycare that was in that building. guess it was a government perk that was paid for with tax money.

It is reported that mcveigh claims that he did not know about the day care in the building.

the official story has a lot of WTFs that i am sure has been discussed in other threads.

ORLY?

I guess if you're of the Turner Diaries, Christian Identity, cheerleader for the race war persuasion, you might see him that way.  Or maybe you might just not remember his motivation, or don't care.

Link Posted: 4/19/2012 8:46:55 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I'm surprised there hasn't been a "Waco" under Eric Holder's watch.

Fuck be upon his eternal sole.

Didn't they raid a weirdo Mormon-ish cult not too long ago?

Link Posted: 4/19/2012 8:51:18 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Patriot or not?

Link Posted: 4/19/2012 8:51:38 PM EDT
[#20]
I've had folks ask me about both, and I have my opinions on each, and I usually will just ask them to look into the documentary stuff...and the congressional hearings...and look for anything else they can find.

And make up thier own minds.

Link Posted: 4/19/2012 8:52:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Patriot or not?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-j703ZhwS6HA/TmnPjV5JncI/AAAAAAAABq4/ySQPrJpa_do/s1600/nathon-fillon-exasperated-wtf-gif.gif

I think you missed his point.  How many children died with waco?  
Link Posted: 4/19/2012 8:58:46 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Patriot or not?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-j703ZhwS6HA/TmnPjV5JncI/AAAAAAAABq4/ySQPrJpa_do/s1600/nathon-fillon-exasperated-wtf-gif.gif

Is the point that McVeigh's bombing was justified since children died at Waco?

Link Posted: 4/19/2012 9:04:39 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Eric Holder.

PATCON thread anyone?

Whoa! I just heard of that today...

I always heard there were mystery people seen with McVeigh

quote from the Examiner article: "But the FBI connection is one that could be potentially the biggest one yet, indicating that the bureau not only was involved in Gunwalker but has been up to its neck in a scandal all its own––a program called 'PATCON,' or 'Patriot Conspiracy.'

A paid confidential informant enlisted under PATCON indicated a long history of the covert program spanning several decades which include such debacles as the Ruby Ridge murders, the Waco murders of a religious cult, the Oklahoma City bombing, and Project Gunwalker."

If you want to read up on real proven without a doubt things read up on the Tuskegee syphilis experiment and operation midnight climax.

Link Posted: 4/19/2012 9:06:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Patriot or not?

Is the point that McVeigh's bombing was justified since children died at Waco?

No, it wasn't.  Think a little bit more.
Link Posted: 4/19/2012 9:12:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You know it's going to get ugly when a Moderator (Site Staff) posts this animated emoticon.

and oh yeah, to those ready to lay blame solely at the feet of the LEO's and Agencies, don't forget about that child molesting fucktard (Koresh) being responsible for the death of those kids!
Link Posted: 4/19/2012 9:16:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I'm still upset on how it was handled.

as well you should, but for those blaming only the alphabet agencies, they need to remember that a child molesting motherfucker who thought he was Jesus, was primarily responsible for the deaths of those children! sure, there's enough blame to go around, but let's not forget that a fucked up in the head child molester is at the root!
Link Posted: 4/19/2012 9:18:36 PM EDT
[#27]
I can not believe that it has been that long!
Link Posted: 4/19/2012 9:21:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know it's going to get ugly when a Moderator (Site Staff) posts this animated emoticon.

and oh yeah, to those ready to lay blame solely at the feet of the LEO's and Agencies, don't forget about that child molesting fucktard (Koresh) being responsible for the death of those kids!

Evidence, please.

I agree that he was a fuck-head...somewhat.

The whole thing of molesting children was shown to be false, IIRC.

That aside, they could have picked him up at any time, without confrontation.  Yet, they chose a confrontation....curiously, at the same time the Ruby Ridge thing was hitting the courts...oh...btw, how did that go?

So...prove it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2012 9:26:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
An armed man is a citizen, an unarmed man is a subject.

That's non-sense when you're facing an APC, a Tank, a bunch of armed men with machine guns, and everyone else they can get on the radio.

Had they been surrounded by armed citizens that were ready to say (and act) "No More!", then that would have some sort of validity.
Link Posted: 4/19/2012 9:26:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Evidence, please.

That aside, they could have picked him up at any time, without confrontation.  Yet, they chose a confrontation....curiously, at the same time the Ruby Ridge thing was hitting the courts...oh...btw, how did that go?

So...prove it.

Having sex with 14yr old girls because you duped their parents into believing you were the 2nd coming, thus giving you "permission" is still child molesting in my book, it may be ok in yours but it's fucked up in mine, and that piece of shit should have fried for what he did to those young girls.
Link Posted: 4/19/2012 9:28:41 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Evidence, please.

So...prove it.

Having sex with 14yr old girls because you duped their parents into believing you were the 2nd coming, thus giving you "permission" is still child molesting in my book, it may be ok in yours but it's fucked up in mine, and that piece of shit should have fried for what he did to those young girls.

all he is asking for is proof, not your opinion on child molesters.  If you have proof, post it.

Link Posted: 4/19/2012 9:31:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Evidence, please.

So...prove it.

Link, and such...please.
Link Posted: 4/19/2012 9:31:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Evidence, please.

So...prove it.

all he is asking for is proof, not your opinion on child molesters.  If you have proof, post it.  

common knowledge, many members including "ex members" of the Dividians claimed this, hell! even Wikipedia states this!

Edit:
Surely you've seen the numerous interviews (60 minutes as well as other shows?) where members who were both pro and con Koresh made similar claims as to the marriages with the 14yr old girls?
Link Posted: 4/19/2012 9:33:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Evidence, please.

So...prove it.

common knowledge, many members including "ex members" of the Dividians claimed this, hell! even Wikipedia states this!

Edit:
Surely you've seen the numerous interviews (60 minutes as well as other shows?) where members who were both pro and con Koresh made similar claims as to the marriages with the 14yr old girls?

It was common knowledge that the federal government did not fire on the Waco compound, at one point.

Please provide proof.
Link Posted: 4/19/2012 9:34:04 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Quoted:

O rly?

"The allegations of child abuse stem largely from detractors and ex-members.  The 1993 U.S. Department of Justice report cites allegations of child sexual and physical abuse. But despite the merits of the charges, legal scholars point out
that the ATF had no legal jurisdiction in the matter of child protection
and it appears that these accounts were inserted by the ATF to inflame
the case against Koresh"
" FBI Director William Sessions publicly denied the charge and told
reporters that they had no such information about child abuse inside the
Mount Carmel. A careful examination of the other child abuse charges found the
evidence to be weak and ambiguous, casting doubt on the allegations. [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Koresh#cite_note-16][17][/url]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Koresh

Link Posted: 4/19/2012 9:37:50 PM EDT
[#36]
So I was only six when that happened. I never have read anything on the subject because honestly, I didn't care. I always thought it was cult vs. gov, and the gov won. Anyone want to give me the ARFCOM version of what went down in one paragraph? If not, no big deal.
Link Posted: 4/19/2012 9:42:17 PM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 4/19/2012 9:42:21 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

So I was only six when that happened. I never have read anything on the subject because honestly, I didn't care. I always thought it was cult vs. gov, and the gov won. Anyone want to give me the ARFCOM version of what went down in one paragraph? If not, no big deal.

A paragraph might be sufficient to cover the affects on the children from the constant ear splitting music and unpleasant noises played by the ATF for the sole purpose of inciting fear and terror. Might take two just to cover that in detail.  By unpleasant noises I mean the sounds of rabbits being slaughtered and the phone off the hook noise as well as others.

Link Posted: 4/19/2012 9:45:17 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Evidence, please.

So...prove it.

Edit:

still no factual evidence, just conjecture and hearsay?

Link Posted: 4/19/2012 9:48:36 PM EDT
[#40]

Just an aside  

The Tampa ATF attorney was the attorney in charge of Waco
Link Posted: 4/19/2012 9:48:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Hard to believe it was 19 years ago.  

I worked in Master Control in those days at a TV station in Idaho.   I was on the air when this came down.   It was breaking news and I just sat there stunned and horrified at what I was seeing and remember how horrified I was that nobody came out.

Sad, sad day.  

Anyone remember Jones Town and then there was the mass suicide of Heaven's Gate....I was on the air when that came down too.
Link Posted: 4/19/2012 9:49:17 PM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 4/19/2012 9:52:00 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Patriot or not?

if the " official" story is to be believed that tim mcveigh retaliated against the federal government for its actions in Waco.  

it is possible to regard him as a freedom fighter that has an albatross of collateral damage i/e the kids that were in the federal daycare that was in that building. guess it was a government perk that was paid for with tax money.

It is reported that mcveigh claims that he did not know about the day care in the building.

the official story has a lot of WTFs that i am sure has been discussed in other threads.

ORLY?

I guess if you're of the Turner Diaries, Christian Identity, cheerleader for the race war persuasion, you might see him that way.  Or maybe you might just not remember his motivation, or don't care.

those are elements of the "official" story...if you believe the official story.

believe all the things you heard about david koresh ?

there are some that believe that tim mcviegh and terry nichols are just patsies.

Link Posted: 4/19/2012 9:53:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Eric Holder.

what is his place in the story ? I believe he was workign for the government at the time, but I do not know in what compacity.  

http://bluegrassbulletin.typepad.com/bluegrass_bulletin/2008/11/guns-bullets-sniper-fire-corruption-murder-obamas-attorney-general-eric-holder.html

Link Posted: 4/19/2012 9:54:05 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

those are elements of the "official" story...if you believe the official story.

believe all the things you heard about david koresh ?  

there are some that believe that tim mcviegh and terry nichols are just patsies.

Patsy or not McViegh was a shitbird. Whatever part he played in it he was proud of it.

Link Posted: 4/19/2012 10:45:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

If some one burned my family alive I would not kill that man, I would decorate his house with his wife and kids intestines so he can experience the pain and agony everynday of his life.

ha.  i would just move.

Link Posted: 4/19/2012 11:40:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Patriot or not?

If some one burned my family alive I would not kill that man, I would decorate his house with his wife and kids intestines so he can experience the pain and agony everynday of his life.

Exactly. He should've targeted those who participated instead of gov employees that had nothing to do with it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2012 11:42:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Thread is....

Link Posted: 4/19/2012 11:59:19 PM EDT
[#49]

You do seem to like those.  

Link Posted: 4/20/2012 12:17:14 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I walked the Waco "compound" in March of 1995.  Shot two rolls of film and spent a couple hours...  The Texas Militia erected a momument to the innocent that were killed that day in 93.  Sad to see the shrine with all the toys and burned bent up kid bikes...

I too walked the property on the day they dedicated the second church building!

I video taped the event and even taped a short discussion with two of the children from that tragic police action....
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top