Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2012 2:10:37 PM EDT
This was already posted in the Nebraska HTF, but the more I think about it the more pissed I get.  I'll admit that I don't know what was in the email sent by the listeners to the advertisers, but regardless I'd love to see a few thousand emails flooding this station's inbox

http://journalstar.com/entertainment/small-screen/television-and-radio/local-radio-company-threatens-listeners-with-lawsuits/article_756aee61-2114-53cf-b6c7-84588cd51a4f.html

Ted Pool wanted advertisers of Lincoln radio station The Blaze to know he and other listeners were not happy with changes in the station's morning show.
So he sent emails to several of them expressing his concerns.
The response, however, wasn't what he expected.
On Feb. 16, he got an email from Sparks Willson Borges Brandt & Johnson, a law firm in Colorado Springs, Colo., representing The Blaze's parent company, Three Eagles Communications. The email said Pool's actions were "tortious" and asked him to "cease and desist from any further contact with Three Eagles' advertisers."

Read more: http://journalstar.com/entertainment/small-screen/television-and-radio/local-radio-company-threatens-listeners-with-lawsuits/article_756aee61-2114-53cf-b6c7-84588cd51a4f.html#ixzz1sL2ccv2H

If you'd like to give them your opinion on the matter, the contact info for the Lincoln office is here  I know I'll never listen to these jackasses again.

And for the record, the new morning show sucks balls.  Leftist idiots.
Link Posted: 4/17/2012 2:18:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I want to know what' s in the email.
Link Posted: 4/17/2012 2:20:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Must not have been too bad, because the local newspaper has copies and didn't mention anything untoward.

Link Posted: 4/17/2012 2:20:51 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

This was already posted in the Nebraska HTF, but the more I think about it the more pissed I get.  I'll admit that I don't know what was in the email sent by the listeners to the advertisers, but regardless I'd love to see a few thousand emails flooding this station's inbox

http://journalstar.com/entertainment/small-screen/television-and-radio/local-radio-company-threatens-listeners-with-lawsuits/article_756aee61-2114-53cf-b6c7-84588cd51a4f.html

Ted Pool wanted advertisers of Lincoln radio station The Blaze to know he and other listeners were not happy with changes in the station's morning show.

So he sent emails to several of them expressing his concerns.

The response, however, wasn't what he expected.

On Feb. 16, he got an email from Sparks Willson Borges Brandt & Johnson, a law firm in Colorado Springs, Colo., representing The Blaze's parent company, Three Eagles Communications. The email said Pool's actions were "tortious" and asked him to "cease and desist from any further contact with Three Eagles' advertisers."

Read more: http://journalstar.com/entertainment/small-screen/television-and-radio/local-radio-company-threatens-listeners-with-lawsuits/article_756aee61-2114-53cf-b6c7-84588cd51a4f.html#ixzz1sL2ccv2H

If you'd like to give them your opinion on the matter, the contact info for the Lincoln office is here  I know I'll never listen to these jackasses again.

And for the record, the new morning show sucks balls.  Leftist idiots.

That is an understatement.

The two that consist of this morning show can fuck off and choke on a bag of Obama dicks for all I care.

Fuck those two douchebags!!!!

Link Posted: 4/17/2012 2:21:04 PM EDT
[#4]
WHATS IN THE IN BOX!?!?
Link Posted: 4/17/2012 2:23:34 PM EDT
[#5]
That would be a guarrenteed way to piss off a listener, or three.
Link Posted: 4/17/2012 2:29:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

No kidding.  Even if the guy did send a nastygram to an advertiser, you don't call out the lawyers on him.  What kind of idiots are running that company?

Link Posted: 4/17/2012 2:33:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No kidding.  Even if the guy did send a nastygram to an advertiser, you don't call out the lawyers on him.  What kind of idiots are running that company?

The kind that brings in the two douche's for a morning show?

Link Posted: 4/17/2012 2:33:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Must not have been too bad, because the local newspaper has copies and didn't mention anything untoward.

Then I can only hope a flood of pissed off listeners inundate the advertisers.
Link Posted: 4/17/2012 5:09:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Facebook boycott page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/timandtheanimal/

Todd and Tyler used to be slightly funny 15 years ago.  I grew up, they still have not.  They are completely in love with themselves and have turned into 2 of the most annoying liberal pothead dipshits I've ever listened to.

Link Posted: 4/17/2012 5:18:54 PM EDT
[#10]
I don't understand morning radio. I want to listen to music on the radio, not a group of yucksters talking about shit I don't care about all morning.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/19/2012 10:04:06 AM EDT
[#11]
I like talk radio/politics, but these two idiots are basically telling fart jokes and trying to push Obama into another term.
Link Posted: 4/19/2012 10:08:13 AM EDT
[#12]
What is wrong with Obama? I heard that he was doing good.
Link Posted: 4/19/2012 10:11:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I don't understand morning radio. I want to listen to music on the radio, not a group of yucksters talking about shit I don't care about all morning.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

FIFY
Link Posted: 5/18/2012 11:44:27 AM EDT
[#14]
That's cocked.  My sister did her undergrad at UNL.

Unfortunately, she listened to country.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top