Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/9/2002 3:21:16 PM EDT
its great! today i woke up...and tales of the gun just happened to be on, and after that the rest of the day was good [:-D] have to go now...theyve got something on about combat training...wouldnt want to miss that
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 3:37:24 PM EDT
[#1]
<----raises hand. I watch it virtually every day. There's always something good on.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 3:41:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Every day!
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 3:42:21 PM EDT
[#3]
History Channel, Discovery, TLC, Fox News... I don't even know what else is on this DSS system and I don't care.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 3:44:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 3:45:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Watching it right now. Usually something good on eveyday.

Link Posted: 7/9/2002 3:49:26 PM EDT
[#6]
It's my favorite channel.  Now to "toot my own horn".. Did anyone catch the show "Boone & Crockett:Hunter-heroes" Saturday night?  The first half was about Daniel Boone.  The woman who played Rebecca Boone (Daniel's wife) is my wife Michelle, both my kids were portraying their kids, and I was an extra.  I actually got more camera time than she did, but she got her name in the credits.  The cool part is I re-enact for fun anyway, and for the show, got paid to do what I'd be doing anyway.
[bounce]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 3:53:06 PM EDT
[#7]
You mean the "Hitler Channel?"  I quit watching because every third show was about the third reich. Maybe it's changed.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 3:57:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You mean the "Hitler Channel?"  I quit watching because every third show was about the third reich. Maybe it's changed.
View Quote

Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it.

I love the History channel and watch it everyday. If not the HC it's the Discovery Channel or the Learning Channel.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 3:58:32 PM EDT
[#9]
I constantly flip between the news channels (CNN, FNC, & MSNBC) and the history channel whenever the TV is on. Did anyone see "My Father's Gun" last week? It's probably the best mini-series they've had on yet.

BTW, there's something about the Marine boot camp on now.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 4:01:08 PM EDT
[#10]
History, TLC, Discovery, Fox, and of course cartoon network for the little one.

These are the only channels worth a damn.

While I understand your point marvl, it is one of the, if not the biggest, turning points in history.

It pains me to say it but the German war machine is the most fasinating topic according to popular media.

Link Posted: 7/9/2002 5:40:35 PM EDT
[#11]
History Channel, TLC, Discovery, A&E, Fox and TNN. Good stuff!
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 6:17:14 PM EDT
[#12]
History International, The Science Channel, A&E, TLC, AMC (they're usually good for a Vincent Price or Peter Cushing flick on the weekend), and Fox News are the only channels I ever watch.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 6:27:40 PM EDT
[#13]
"...there's something about the Marine boot camp on now..."

that was the comabt training thing i was talking about, i really liked that electronic urban training ground the marines have :-D
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 6:56:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Its practically all I watch.  I'm a huge Civil War and WW2 fan.  However, after seeing something on Khe Sahn (however you spell it) on War Stories with Ollie North and a thing on the History Channel I'm starting to get interested in the Vietnam War...after seeing those two things all I could say was wow.  The whole thing of preparing for it like two or more decades in advance and the tunnel system is just amazing.

Don't watch much of Korean War but it slightly appeals to me at times...

Especially love Great Blunders in History.  The gun stuff is just a bonus to me but I think its great as well...

And to think, I originally started to watch it because of "Blacksheep."  hehe [:)]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 7:01:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Me [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/thumbs.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 7:06:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Yep... I watch it all the time... I love Guts and Glory Sundays... LOTS of WWII stuff.  I love the WWII stuff.... lots of other intersting shows.  Modern Marvels... Heavy Metal... The Color of War...  

The History Channel rocks!!
[^]

Link Posted: 7/9/2002 7:15:40 PM EDT
[#17]
The history channel and fox news...the only reason I have cable and about all I watch on it.

Good stuff.

Mike
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 7:22:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top