Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2001 1:57:33 PM EDT
If they go passed their time limit I thought  we we're entitled to a refund? I think I remember reading that in a post on the AW regestration laws. Does anyone have a link to this info. I can't seem to find it on the DOJ site.
If this is the case all should try for a refund and at least take that money away from them.
Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 2:08:05 PM EDT
[#1]
You won't get squat, even if it is written into the law that you are entitled to one. None of the people who mistakenly registered NON-"assault weapons" like handguns and shotguns in 1989 ever got a refund, nor were their records removed from the system even when this was stated right on the registration forms. I do not understand why the kalifornia doj expects people to obey the law when they will not even do it themselves.
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 2:18:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the reply Imbroglio. I'm really getting ticked now. You know what, I had a strange but nice dream last night that I got a hold of a nice lower and put it in a safe so I could discretely build up another AR. [sleep]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top