Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/8/2002 6:47:16 PM EDT
If you are in Maine July 19,20,21 check this out.You can shoot any thing from Ma Duce to an Uzi.Gate fee is only 6 bucks, it's about the best deal around for inflated greenbacks.The night shoot on Sat night...they'll shoot about a million rounds of tracers...my ears are still ringing from last year..even with muffs.You'll can buy,sell,trade,militaria,ammo,collectable guns with dealers from all over the US.Also known as The Northease Military Firearms Shoot & Expo.Ayuh,try www.hirammaxim.com for more info.
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 8:53:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Highly recommended. I religously take a long weekend just to go.  The line is very professionally run by the HMHS staff.  Lots of ammo deals.

I've got to shoot an old time Gattling Gun two years ago.  Very cool.

Last year Maine's 3 or 4 members of the "Million Moms" tried to stop the shoot.  We'll see if they try again.

[50]
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 8:54:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Highly recommended. I religously take a long weekend just to go.  The line is very professionally run by the HMHS staff.  Lots of ammo deals.

I've got to shoot an old time Gattling Gun two years ago.  Very cool.

Last year Maine's 3 or 4 members of the "Million Moms" tried to stop the shoot.  We'll see if they try again.

[50]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top