Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/8/2002 1:53:16 PM EDT
[url]http://rbad.ar15.com/ny[/url]
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 2:05:07 PM EDT
Captions, please! I recognize [b]FrankSquid and Waverunner[/b], but everyone else is a blur, figuratively speaking! Eric The(Anxious)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 2:10:23 PM EDT
Looks like a bunch of evil, right wing, militia group terrorists attempting to indoctrinate todays youth. Wish I was there.
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 4:56:13 PM EDT
Damn, NYers with guns. As a native born NYer (Born in Brooklyn,raised in Woodhaven,by the "L" on Woodhaven Ave and Brentwood) who used to go shooting in Calverton (sic?) while on leave from the Army in the early 70s, I salute you. Anyone from Brentwood? Graduated Brentwood High in '69. Is Edelmans Guns still in business? Take care, George (now "retired" in Columbus, GA by Fort Benning)
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 5:06:11 PM EDT
Originally Posted By jefe: Damn, NYers with guns. As a native born NYer (Born in Brooklyn,raised in Woodhaven,by the "L" on Woodhaven Ave and Brentwood) who used to go shooting in Calverton (sic?) while on leave from the Army in the early 70s, I salute you. Anyone from Brentwood? Graduated Brentwood High in '69. Is Edelmans Guns still in business? Take care, George (now "retired" in Columbus, GA by Fort Benning)
View Quote
Been in NY all my life, born in manhattan and raised in queens.. :) Now living in Suffolk. Brentwood is not a town I'd want to live in today, it's gone down the shitter.. :) If memory serves me correctly it sucked back in the early 80's as well. Edelmans opened up a 2nd store in Centerreach and then died a slow death with the new store going first. The one off of route 110 has been gone for a few years now as well. I think the only thing left is the 'range' and pistol permit business they have/had. By the way, I think it's Woodhaven Blvd not ave... :)
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 5:14:48 PM EDT
So Waverunner, how did that kewl new informer 74 do ??? I noticed you chose to hold it in the group pics !![:D] I'm gonna find me a sar2 to send him for the eeeevil campyclone treatment !!!
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 5:15:21 PM EDT
Thanks, BuLLet. Yep, Woodhaven Blvd. Left there in '55 when my parents moved to Brentwood. Heard that the town went downhill. I went into the Army in '69 following Grad from HS. Last time back was when my parents moved to FL in '86 following a Hurricane, the way I remember it.
Top Top