Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/1/2012 5:21:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Motherfucker'd look good with a .45 cal eye socket in his forehead.
Link Posted: 4/1/2012 5:24:49 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

And there are trolls here who would say he shouldn't have a right to draw his gun and shoot the guy if he was able to.

Lots of folks here say one is a pussy if you draw  and use a gun in a fight. The guy should have fought back better according to them.

Link Posted: 4/1/2012 5:25:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Well, colored me shocked!!!

racist!
Link Posted: 4/1/2012 5:31:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal, these are principles which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost.
Link Posted: 4/1/2012 5:39:07 PM EDT
[#5]
where is the outrage now

Link Posted: 4/1/2012 5:39:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
where is the outrage now

*Rabblerabblerabble*
Link Posted: 4/1/2012 5:41:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'm surprised no one has made any comments about an HOA president getting the shit kicked out of him.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

I'm surprised, too...
Link Posted: 4/1/2012 5:41:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Not guilty.  HOA board members should be free game.
Link Posted: 4/1/2012 6:23:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
And there are trolls here who would say he shouldn't have a right to draw his gun and shoot the guy if he was able to.

Link Posted: 4/1/2012 6:33:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
He lives among wild animals.  Where is the situational awareness?

ETA:  Already beat:

Quoted:
...by the way, the victim has ZERO situational awareness. How on earth do you let yourself get surrounded by three people late at night who are clearly looking for trouble. Its as if he were completely unaware of his surrounding.

Just chatting away on his cell phone, not a care in the world.

Probably because most people in his area ARE Animals.  

Link Posted: 4/1/2012 6:39:45 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Quoted:
He lives among wild animals.  Where is the situational awareness?

ETA:  Already beat:

Quoted:
...by the way, the victim has ZERO situational awareness. How on earth do you let yourself get surrounded by three people late at night who are clearly looking for trouble. Its as if he were completely unaware of his surrounding.

Just chatting away on his cell phone, not a care in the world.

Probably because most people in his area ARE Animals.  

That's how we get killed.
Link Posted: 4/2/2012 9:25:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tough to feel bad for an HOA president

The dogs barked yet the caravan rolled on...
Link Posted: 4/2/2012 10:53:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Once upon a time shitstains like that were brought before a judge, duly sentenced, and duly hanged in short order. I guess I'm just a hopeless traditionalist, but I don't like the thought of Jamal there getting out on parole after 2 to 5 and being back to his old tricks. That little sack of shit is gonna kill someone, if he hasn't already. Better just to take him out back and put him down like the rabid dog he is.

Yeah, due process is sooooo 18th century.

Link Posted: 4/2/2012 11:05:27 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Not guilty. HOA board members should be free game.

My first thought was 'Who did he piss off?'

Link Posted: 4/2/2012 11:09:42 AM EDT
[#15]
That is some very piss poor situational awareness.

Link Posted: 4/2/2012 11:10:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Is that Obamas son?
Link Posted: 4/2/2012 11:15:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

He was probably on the phone with the police....

That makes him safe, right?

I'm betting he didn't do what the God Dispatcher told him to do and that's how he got in trouble...
Link Posted: 4/2/2012 11:16:57 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I thought the tv told me not to be suspicious of black males acting suspiciously?

Link Posted: 4/2/2012 11:21:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Was he on the phone reporting a vet's flag?
Link Posted: 4/2/2012 11:23:22 AM EDT
[#20]
..he is just a misunderstood young man.His Momma did not hug him enough and his daddy was never around.It is not his fault soceity made him that way.
Link Posted: 4/2/2012 11:23:39 AM EDT
[#21]
In the attacker's defense it was a guy who runs the HOA.  They are evil.
Link Posted: 4/2/2012 11:24:16 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
That is some very piss poor situational awareness.

I dont disagree with your satement, but you are the third person so far to mention this. How would you handled it if it had been you.

Asking the question for others ideas on this, not an arguement.

Thanks!

Link Posted: 4/2/2012 11:25:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Good thing Jamal wasn't shot by the victim in this case because the shooter would have been branded a racist and the media and gun grabbers would  be calling for the repeal of our gun laws.

And there would be calls for the arrest of the beating victim right here on this gun enthusiasts' , supposedly pro gun rights website, including by some of the " names" here.

Anybody commenting on the Zimmerman case either in his favor or against him is talking out their ass.
Link Posted: 4/2/2012 11:25:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Strange;  "Jamal" is not a traditional Amish name.

Link Posted: 4/2/2012 11:28:55 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i just watched that video...DISGUSTING

where is brother sharpton and jackson rallying for riots, lynching and outrage??

why aren't libtards riding their bikes to work for the day in honor of the victim???

oh wait, i just realized, the victim was WHITE,, the criminal was BLACK.....

no outrage needed

Wait what? The victim is clearly Black....

If he had shot the perp, the victim could have been a new white/black.
Link Posted: 4/2/2012 11:31:26 AM EDT
[#26]
Needs more Kel-Tec

Link Posted: 4/2/2012 11:31:51 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Strange;  "Jamal" is not a traditional Amish name.

I think it's Irish, Black Irish.....
Link Posted: 4/2/2012 11:31:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Is Jamal a disgruntled member of the Homeowners' Assc or a disenfranchised member of society living in Sect 8/pro-jecks just trying to git his share from da man?  These G-d damned aspiring Marxist self socializing other people's property has got to stopvv
Link Posted: 4/2/2012 11:34:03 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Tough to feel bad for an HOA president

Link Posted: 4/2/2012 11:37:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Poor situational awareness doesn't mean the guy deserved to be severely attacked and beaten.    

People dislike process servers, cops, debt collectors, door-to-door salesman, etc but that doesn't mean ANY of them deserve to be sucker-punched.  ARFcom really confuses me sometimes.  
Link Posted: 4/2/2012 11:40:28 AM EDT
[#31]

Poor kid could practically be Obama's son...
Link Posted: 4/2/2012 11:42:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
"I enjoy what I do," Burns said. "Being an ex-Army guy, I get the job done."

The night of the attack, snowbirds had arrived from Canada and needed a key to enter a unit.

So just before 1:30 a.m., Burns left his home, rode his bicycle to the other side of the complex and gave them the key. Along the way, he heard many people shouting and cursing.

"As president, I went out to see what was going on," he said. "I have to intervene to see what's going on, and to see if I can diffuse it."

Holding his bicycle at his side, Burns neared two men and a woman involved in the disturbance.

"I said, 'Hey, you guys. We can't have this kind of disturbance going on," he said. "You guys should cut this mess out or I'm going to call police."

In hindsight, "that was a mistake," Burns said. "I should have just called the cops."

So he actually knew they were there, pissed them off, and still managed not to have situational awareness.

Guilty, he started the confrontation. He should have just called 911 and hid under his bed so these poor misunderstood yoots just defended themselves.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top