Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/7/2002 3:28:46 PM EDT
I saw this movie again last night. For those that haven't, it is about friends turned enemies in Sarajevo- one a heroic Serbian sharpshooter and the other a Muslim terrorist. One of the most memorable quotes from the movie was: "You are killing innocent women and children!" cries the Muslim "But this is war!" replies the Serb hero.
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 3:33:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/7/2002 3:38:39 PM EDT by JonnieGTyler]
"But how do you shoot....women...and...children?" "Easy....you don't lead them as much!" Edited to add: (Crap, I hit the submit button too soon [:I]) Ooops..wrong movie. [:D] How was "Shot through the Heart?" I've read the back of the video box several times but it still doesn't seem like one I would want to see without hearing some comments.
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 3:37:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/7/2002 3:39:41 PM EDT by Zardoz]
Seen it. Very good movie, but in this case, the Muslim is the good guy (IIRC, it's been awhile).
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 3:42:52 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Zardoz: Seen it. Very good movie, but in this case, the Muslim is the good guy (IIRC, it's been awhile).
View Quote
Yep
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 3:47:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/7/2002 3:48:20 PM EDT by BenDover]
Great flick. Have watched it a couple of times on HBO. Very stark with it's dealing of the realities of an ethnic civil war. There's another good one with Dennis Quaid in it too. He is a mercenary and ends up trying to protect this woman and her baby. I can't remember the title, but the massacre scenes are heavy duty.
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 3:53:14 PM EDT
"But how do you shoot....women...and...children?" "Easy....you don't lead them as much!" FMJ, Get Some !!
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 3:59:51 PM EDT
Originally Posted By BenDover: There's another good one with Dennis Quaid in it too. He is a mercenary and ends up trying to protect this woman and her baby. I can't remember the title, but the massacre scenes are heavy duty.
View Quote
That one is called "Savior." It's also a very good movie, but I always catch it near the last 1/2 hour or so.
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 4:08:25 PM EDT
Yeah that's it. That last massacre scene where the fat commander smashes people with that big hammer is really ice cold.
Top Top