Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 7/6/2002 9:26:29 AM EDT
Hi guys once again I need the great help of AR15.com It my parents 50th anniversary next weekend. My brothers and sister and I are throwing a party for them at a local hall. My sister wants everyone to bring some punch. We have 1 family recipe that is very good....but as they say. " Too much of a good thing......isnt." Does anyone have any GOOD non alchoholic punch recipes? ( No booze, just imangine a bunch of 70+ year old drunk dutch people!!) Thanks for your anticipated help.
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 9:28:39 AM EDT
7-up and KoolAid?? Sorry, that's all I got. Sgtar15
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 9:33:44 AM EDT
yummmmmm koolaid
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 9:35:09 AM EDT
Koolaid?? Isnt that the name of that binary explosive that Assweb nut blew his car up with?
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 10:03:24 AM EDT
Go to [url]www.epicurious.com[/url].... this is where Gourmet and Bon Appetit magazines have their recipes. Use the search engine under the drink menu. It's alcoholic... but they actually have an Artillery Punch Cocktail... [:D]
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 10:17:24 AM EDT
Fruit Punch flavored Gatorade
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 10:43:44 AM EDT
FLORIDA PUNCH 2 cups superfine sugar 3 cups water 2 46-ounce cans blended orange and grapefruit juice 1 1/2 cups lime juice 1 1/2 quarts ginger ale 16 ice cubes Combine sugar and water in a saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring constantly until the sugar is dissolved. Cool. Combine the sugar syrup with the fruit juices and pour over ice cubes in a punch bowl. Add the ginger ale and serve at once in 8-ounce goblets. Makes about 24 servings. ANGEL PUNCH 1 cup sugar syrup 1 pint lemon juice 1 quart strong green tea 2 quarts white grape juice 1 block ice 2 quarts chilled club soda Combine all ingredients except soda, and refrigerate for an hour or two. Pour over ice in a punch bowl and add the soda. Serve in 4-ounce punch glasses. Makes about 45 servings. They also have one called "Bimbo Punch." [:D]
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 10:47:05 AM EDT
Thanks folks... I like the sound of the Florida punch... Somehow I think that the Priest Uncle, Nun Aunt might not like the Bimbo Punch.....then again you never know.
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 12:32:42 PM EDT
Here is one that is easy to make: In large punch bowl, mix 7-up and Hawaiian Punch to taste. Add scoops of Sherbet.
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 12:34:34 PM EDT
Damnit man, I really wanted to punch you. [;)]
Top Top