Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/4/2002 10:11:22 PM EDT
Had a good time up on Green Mountain (The Pit), a few people from the WA-shooters list showed up, a few people from the AFRA list showed up.
We had the 76 flag flying, the weather was overcast and drizzly with some sun.
Phil in Seattle, you left too early. The people that set up next to us ended up having a really cool .50 BMG rifle, I forgot the make. It was a bolt action with a 5 round mag box, the lower was MADE from an AR15. They also had Tannerite!
I am gonna pick me up some of that stuff at the WAC.
We left when the gang bangers showed up. I hope this is not going to become an ongoing thing.

Link Posted: 7/4/2002 10:28:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 10:48:37 PM EDT
[#2]
The guy who had the Tannerite told us he bought it at the last WAC show in Monroe.

Link Posted: 7/5/2002 12:18:21 AM EDT
[#3]
You mean to tell me I missed seeing a 50 [i] and [/i] the GLOCKS with the Homeboy Nite Sites?!

Doggone it.

Maybe we could utilize the 'gangbanger' thing to convert them into being upstanding citizens.
It might involve some 'tolerance', though...[;D]
Besides, I WANT to know if any of 'em can really shoot.  Sideways or anyways.

And, we might make note of certain details.
Recon and intel wouldn't hurt.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top