Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/4/2002 1:51:26 PM EDT
I was watching the news and the mayor(scumbag) of LA was being interviewed along with an FBI agent and the mayor says
"There are to many guns in this country ,we need to do something about all these guns"

Comments please
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 1:55:31 PM EDT
[#1]
[:(] I don't know, I sure didn't vote for him!
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 1:55:32 PM EDT
[#2]
what a F***ing D***head! I hate people that have tunnel vision!
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 1:57:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Fuck him!

Fuck him with a dead donkey dick right up his overstretched rectum.

[b]JUST FUCK HIM!![/b] [pissed][pissed][pissed][pissed]

Link Posted: 7/4/2002 1:59:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Fuck him!

View Quote

Too bad someone didn't shoot him instead of the folks at the airport.

Link Posted: 7/4/2002 2:01:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Fuck him!

View Quote

[:D]
Thank you!
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 2:02:03 PM EDT
[#6]
no way that will happen anti,

He has to many [b]Armed[/b] guards with him...

Link Posted: 7/4/2002 2:02:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey Macallan! How do you REALLY feal?

Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 2:04:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
no way that will happen anti,

He has to many [b]Armed[/b] guards with him...

View Quote

Kennedy had armed guards.

Link Posted: 7/4/2002 2:05:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck him!

View Quote

Too bad someone didn't shoot him instead of the folks at the airport.

View Quote

I don't know why ,but i almost spit coffee all over my keyboard i just found that funny as hell.
Thanks
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 2:12:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Gee, wonder what stopped the terrorist. Could it be? Was it a GUN!!! Oh gosh please get rid of that thing. Only bad men carry guns. How dare those El Al security forces carry guns in OUR airports and excute bad guys.
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 2:23:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 2:27:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Mr. Mayor, blow me.
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 2:30:50 PM EDT
[#13]
yea, I saw him say that initially,.....and they have interviewed him a few more times since then, each time he made sure to fit in his opinion that "[red]there are just too many guns in this society[/red]", and "[red]you never know who might be walking around with a gun[/red]".
Everyone needs to write editorials to the L.A Times, asking the Mayor exactly [b]why[/b] is it that places like D.C., N.Y.C.,....and of course [b]London, England !!!![/b] have so much crime and murder.....
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 2:34:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Gray Davis is on CNN right now...blah, blah, blah.
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 2:40:10 PM EDT
[#15]
[quite]I was watching the news and the mayor(scumbag) of LA was being interviewed along with an FBI agent and the mayor says
"There are to many guns in this country ,we need to do something about all these guns"[/quote]

1. What did you expect he's a democratic lapdog liberial elected by promising the world.  What he will delever is more corruption through the government.  He will fail to have any good impact that allows people to acheive.  He will hold the black people down by making them more dependant on welfare, govenment.  All the while claiming there is progress being made.  the progress being made will be the further enslavement of society.

After all is this not the home of the LAPD - which is famous or infamous depending on you point of view.

Is this not the home of the LA times that beacon of diversity, who could not tell what was going on unless it burned down their building.  They rank just ahead of the atlanta constitution newspaper for biased government friendly reporting.

The City what wants not only gun control but bulleet control.  I do wonder if they are not trying to get on the criminals good side.  Cause we all know its not the criminals fault.

IN short "get a rope"  shooting is too good for him.

Of course I could be wrong.
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 2:51:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Mayor James Hahn is a fucking idiot.

Back when he was city attorney for L.A. he was one of those bureaucrats trying to sue gun manufacturers for money.

He's stayed relatively quiet on guns since becoming mayor, I guess until now.

Hey, Jimmy!
Tax those damn bullets, and put a fucking serial number on 'em. That's how you fight crime!
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 3:01:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Ahhh  ya'll beat me to it.    
Anyway did you hear what else he supposedly had????????

A...................

Knife
OOOOOOHHHH

Link Posted: 7/4/2002 3:02:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Fuck him!

View Quote

Well, I guess SOMEBODY had to say it... [;)]

Thank God we don't have a smiley/icon for that [:O]

Link Posted: 7/4/2002 3:14:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Man am I glad that I live in the GREAT FREE STATE OF ARIZONA, This is a place where its nothing to see armed people walking down the street or on horseback. Lets sell California to Mexico & erase all our debt!
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 3:23:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Man am I glad that I live in the GREAT FREE STATE OF ARIZONA, This is a place where its nothing to see armed people walking down the street or on horseback.
View Quote

HooAhh!
Quoted:
Lets [red]sell[/red] California to Mexico & erase all our debt!
View Quote

Uhh... too late - they TAKIN' it back... "La Reconquista del Aztlan!!". [):)]

Link Posted: 7/4/2002 3:36:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Moron,

People like him are the reason why shit like this happens.
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 3:42:03 PM EDT
[#22]

CNN is also on the "gun's did it" bandwagon.

Their headline on the website is

[b]"Gunfire kills three at L.A. airport"[/b]

Of course one of those killed was the TERRORIST!!

But no, it was [b]gunfire[/b] that killed three, not the [b]terrorist[/b] killing two.

SICKENING how CNN lumps the fuckhead terrorist shitbag together with the two innocent victims of his own crime and calls them all victims of "gunfire".[pissed]

[b]MUTHAF@CKING, LIBERAL-BIASED, TERRORIST-AIDING, JOURNALISTS!![/B]
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 3:50:31 PM EDT
[#23]
I thought CNN would have learned from almost getting kicked out of Isreal about this shit..
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 4:12:11 PM EDT
[#24]
I bet lot's of people are glad one of those guns was in the hands of El Al security.  The dogs bark and the caravan moves on.  When there is no simple answer that's all you get from politicians.

Once more El Al proves it knows what it's doing and the vast majority of airline passengers continue to fly at their peril.
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 6:17:39 PM EDT
[#25]
(In a dazzed mind now....)

If it wasn't for 'libs' like him, terrorists and criminals would have a much harder time doing what they do......

(Get what I mean...)
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 6:25:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 6:27:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Comments please
View Quote

Everybody in LA is a commie or a commie lover.
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 6:36:17 PM EDT
[#28]
i agreee with him we need less guns in this country.  i motion to ban all guns!!!!!!!!......................................................................................................just kidding.  screw him!!!  Son of a bitch  dont you dare f***ing try and take my guns away mother f**cker!  this makes me sick and makes me want to cuss (which i dont normally do)  what is the point of freedom (july 4th and all) if people want to take away our freedom?  (MMF) Mayor Mother F***er!
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 6:42:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Mayor Hahn is a fool.
Ask algore what happens to politicians that want more gun control, it cost him the election.
The spin doctors that advise the Democrats have told them to step back from more gun control during the next elections.
Mayor Hahn is too stupid to take their advise.
It will cost him in the next election.
Los Angeles had a rude awaking during the riots,
when they found out the cops aren't going to protect us, it's every man for himself.
BTW, not everyone here is a commie. Some of us are just operating behind enemy lines.
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 6:53:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Mayor Hahn is a fool.
Ask algore what happens to politicians that want more gun control, it cost him the election.
The spin doctors that advise the Democrats have told them to step back from more gun control during the next elections.
Mayor Hahn is too stupid to take their advise.
It will cost him in the next election.
Los Angeles had a rude awaking during the riots,
when they found out the cops aren't going to protect us, it's every man for himself.
BTW, not everyone here is a commie. Some of us are just operating behind enemy lines.
View Quote

While I'd like to believe that, there are too many dipshits in Kali who don't have a clue.  I hope you guys operating behind enemy lines can change things, but my expectation is that the morons who elected this guy are lapping his rhetoric up.

Link Posted: 7/6/2002 5:08:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Comments please
View Quote

View Quote

Hey!

What did I ever do to you????

[red]commie[/red][b]NOT[/b][:(!]
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 6:35:46 AM EDT
[#32]
Ahhhhhhh, come on YOU dont agree? Civilians should have guns? They are toooooo dangerous for the average man....those guns kill people.

Oh.

You dont agree?
Here's the mayor's email adress if you want to drop him a line.
[email protected]
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 7:11:14 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 7:30:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Comments please
View Quote

View Quote

I call the place "Shallowville" and all the big cities here are all a like, full of shallow people.  
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 7:34:35 AM EDT
[#35]
I read this morning that the gunman's identity was determined by tracing his LEGALLY owned pistol.

He only fired 10 or so rounds from what I read and 2 people were killed before security took him down. So much for high cap mag bans making us all safer.

Assuming he bought it in California that means he passed the background check, passed the waiting period and all of the rest of the things that the moron liberals say are required to prevent criminal use of a firearm.

So much for strict gun control having any affect on crime or terrorism.

Anyone wonder why the press and the liberal talking heads are not screaming hate crime here?

Could it be because it was carried out by a man of middle eastern background and was directed at Israeli's?

Ray
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 7:43:25 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Gee, wonder what stopped the terrorist. Could it be? Was it a GUN!!! Oh gosh please get rid of that thing. Only bad men carry guns. How dare those El Al security forces carry guns in OUR airports and excute bad guys.
View Quote

Well said!

Gee...do you guys think that maybe...just maybe, that is the primary reason the Feebs and the LAPD gave such bullshit answers to the reporter-locusts when they were queried as to who planted the scumbag and how they did it?

Now we find out that it was some El Al guards, armed with [Dare I say...SAY...YES...SAY!] GUNS!!! that saved everybody else?

I read that a couple of witness stated to the reporters that one of the Israeli guards was fighting with the perp, knocked his .45 away, the perp grabbed his Kabar (or whatever the damn blade was...) and began to slice up some people, he and the guard went down and were struggling on the ground when the second Israeli ran up and pumped a couple into the perp from powder burn range.  WooHoo!

I think that the coppers and Feebs don't WANT the people of SoCal to know that there are ARMED men working undercover at LAX.  It might upset the liberals over their brie and chardonnay...and give more ammo to us.  So the dumbass mayor's only possible response, since he is a flaming liberal, is to go after all of our guns.  Jackass!

Wonder how long it would have taken U.S. authorities to: (1) arrive on scene, (2) clear the terminal while they decide how to handle the situation, (3) call in SWAT, (4) begin negotiations, (5) try to talk the scumbag out and release his hostages, (6) shoot the bastard with a .308 from 100 meters., (7) permit the EMS guys to clean up the bodies.  Go on air and lie through their teeth.

Thank GOD the damn Israelis KNOW how to deal with these bastards.

BTW...did anyone cast an eye on the pic of the young lady ticket agent who was shot twice by the scumbag in the chest with a .45?  25 years old and drop dead georgeous.  What a waste of life.

I hope that bastard roasts in hell.

[pissed]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top