Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/3/2002 8:48:30 PM EDT
Luckily my group has off this Fourth of July. We have to report Friday to be fitted for Uniforms the Moday it's the first official day at the Academy. I'd like to wish everyone a fun but safe Forth of July. May you enjoy it twice as much as I'm planning to enjoy mine. Any NY/LI Shooters planning to head out to Calverton, drop me an Email. I may go out there tommorrow.
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 9:21:44 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 5:56:20 AM EDT
Enjoy your holiday and congratulations on the Academy.... you'll make a fine policeman. [:D]
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 6:06:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/4/2002 6:06:39 AM EDT by Waverunner]
I'll see you at Calverton bud. Waiting on line in Brooklyn(somewhere in the 84 Pct) for uniforms sucks. Don't forget to get the now authorized glove pouch for your duty belt. Also, who's your OCI?
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 2:21:29 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Waverunner: I'll see you at Calverton bud. Waiting on line in Brooklyn(somewhere in the 84 Pct) for uniforms sucks. Don't forget to get the now authorized glove pouch for your duty belt. Also, who's your OCI?
View Quote
No clue yet. My first actually day at the Academy is on Monday. I find out tomorrow if I start on a day or night tour. Man it was HOT at Calverton today. My first time there since they raised the price to 10 bucks. The 300 yard range looks interesting. I'll have to check it out one Saturday. BTW, I was asked to report all firearms I have. I put down my 5 rifles and now I'm seen as a "gun nut." Ya gotta love Sheeple sometimes. I think my Company is gonna be looking towards me during the Firearms qualifications. I told them I'm mostly a rifle person, but these guys and gals don't know/see the difference.
Top Top