Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2002 2:59:08 PM EDT
[url]www.vexen.co.uk/USA/hateamerica.html[/url]

[b]Lists all of the reasons foreigners hate Americans. I found it pretty amusing. It even has a place for you to leave comments. Here's mine:[/b]

"I would think that one of the biggest reasons you would hate Americans is because we don't give a shit. We don't care if you hate us or if you talk bad about us because nothing you say matters, since after all, you're not an American. You probably talk funny English and come from a country that is smaller than my home state of Texas, so why should we have a reason to listen to you?

If you're from Europe we've either already kicked your ass or saved your ass from the Germans at some point in history. If you hate us Americans so much why don't you start a war with us and get your face smashed into the sand like Saddam Hussein who had the 5th largest army in the world, surely bigger than any shithole nation you come from. It took us 100 hours to whip Saddam, I'm betting we can beat your helpless little country in 45 or less.

I have more guns than your local police station. Including machineguns, silencers and several other military weapons. You and all of your friends couldn't kick my ass if you wanted to. Though you would probably be more happy dead that living in the third world shit hole you call home.

That should be the biggest reason you hate us Americans, because we simply don't care what you have to say. Your website may have been created to badmouth us and make us mad but I thought it was hilarious. I laughed the whole time I was reading the foreign crybabies crying about us big, mean old Americans. The website truly is a piece of art and I will recommend it to all of my American friends. Surely they will get as big a kick of it as I did. Thanks for the laughs.

Michael
Sherman, Texas USA"

(corrected URL - Thanks Avatomat)
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 3:04:03 PM EDT
[#1]
"Error 404: / hateamerica.html is not found at this location"

Thats what I got. Wait, try this

[url]http://www.vexen.co.uk/USA/hateamerica.html[/url]
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 3:29:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 3:35:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Poneyboy, don't hold back, how do you really feel?
Rock on
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 3:39:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Well here is our problem....

About Vexen Crabtree: Favorites

Culture/Race Alien/Outsider

Films Aliens, Moulin Rouge, Devil's Advocate.
Horrors.

Patron Saint Satan

Philosophers Anton LaVey - founder of the Church of Satan.
Friedrich Nietzsche - German philosopher, self development, anti religious.
Albert Camus - French existentialist
Spinoza - Christian pantheist
View Quote

It is quite obvious this boy's brain pan is in need of a serious tune up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top