Link Posted: 2/22/2012 6:23:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

No rails.

No collapsing stock.

No VFG.

No light.

DO NOT WANT.

These guys have what you are looking for.
Link Posted: 2/22/2012 6:29:22 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

No rails.

No collapsing stock.

No VFG.

No light.

DO NOT WANT.

The shop owner took the gun in on trade, so we now own a "unique" wall hanger. The plan is to add more accessories, like bayonet and ladder type rear sight. Except we want to stay "period correct" when adding the parts. Use only parts that would have been available in the early 1900s.

Thoughts so far:

Find an old junk grip frame from a Colt SAA type revolver and use it to make a VFG.

Ladder type rifle sight

Long ass bayonet like the 1873 Springfield
Link Posted: 2/22/2012 7:00:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Quoted:
nevah bin dun befo

Changed the game and accidentally the whole thing.

Yeah... Maybe a little too accidentally.
Link Posted: 2/22/2012 7:55:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Hey, I built that gun in my Store and you guys are making fun of me.... I haz mad gunsmifing skillz , I buyz my toolz I work on gunz at Harbor Freights

Oh, and not the worst.  I had a "Gold" single shot 12 ga come in to my store one day.  I soooo wanted it for a wall hanger, but the guy told me he wouldn't sell it for under $150.00.... ummmm I'll pass
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top