Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/2/2002 9:39:34 AM EDT
[url]http://www.usatoday.com/usatonline/20020701/4237377s.htm[/url]
Checkpoint screeners at 32 of the nation's largest airports failed to detect fake weapons -- guns, dynamite or bombs -- in almost a quarter of undercover tests by the Transportation Security Administration last month, documents obtained by USA TODAY show." "The tests, the first since the security agency began overseeing checkpoint screening in February, were done by agents who were instructed to do little to try to conceal the items as they passed through screening checkpoints, memos about the tests show."
View Quote
I culled this from the [url]www.keepandbeararms.com[/url] newslinks page. They had an interesting comment on the story:
KABA NOTE: But have no fear of flying -- if your plane is overtaken by terrorists, the Bush administration will order your plane destroyed in flight by an F-16, but won't let a pilot carry a handgun to stop such terrorists. By the way, Bush's refusal to arm pilots has absolutely, unequivocally assured that KeepAndBearArms.com will not support his re-election bid, period.
View Quote
Still think Bush is pro-gun? I think he's pro-anything-that-will-keep-me-in-office. He's a snake like 98% of career politicians.
Top Top