Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/1/2002 9:20:54 PM EDT
And here is another great cartoon for adults.... Hank: Dangit, Peg! I'm trying to contain an outbreak, and you are driving the monkey to the airport! Hank: Keep watching, Son. See how I celebrated and danced? I broke my ankle on the next play, trying for the two point conversion. God punished me for my pride. He only let me live because I was needed to sell propane and propane accessories. Young Hank: When I grow up, I want to sell propane and propane accessories. If my grades are good enough. Boomhauer: Dang ole send everything ya got. Dang ole Mega-Lo Mart done blowed up and gone boom, Man.
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 9:22:35 PM EDT
"i sell propain and propain accessories"
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 9:42:36 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Citabria7GCBC: "i sell propain and propain accessories"
View Quote
It's cocaine and propane. "Boom, Bang, Big hole in the ground all over and done with. PROPANE" -Big Chuck
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 9:53:55 PM EDT
Bobby: There's a carton of milk in the refridgerator that's about to turn...and there it goes.
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 10:03:23 PM EDT
Originally Posted By 1GUNRUNNER:
Originally Posted By Citabria7GCBC: "i sell propain and propain accessories"
View Quote
It's cocaine and propane. "Boom, Bang, Big hole in the ground all over and done with. PROPANE" -Big Chuck
View Quote
you must forgive my mistake. i stand corrected [^]
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 10:09:08 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 10:37:14 PM EDT
Young Hank doing standup: I'm so white, during the LA riots I went out and bought a T.V.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 3:11:51 AM EDT
Dale : If someone breaks into your house, and you don't have a gun, how are you supposed to shoot them? Bobby: Dad, can I keep the gun in my room? Hank: Sure! Bobby: Can I keep the ammo in my room? Hank: Sure! Bobby: Can I put a gun rack on my bike? Hank: Bobby, you don't know how long I've waited to hear you say that.......
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 4:01:07 AM EDT
" Guns don't kill people, . . . The government does ! "
Top Top