Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2002 7:09:26 PM EDT
i just wanted to introduce myself. i've been trying to read back in the forums as much as i can so i don't ask the same old 'newbie questions' but i'm sure i'll hit on one that's been covered a million times. sorry in advance. =P i gotta say, you guys know these rifles like nobody's business. i wish i would have found this site sooner. (i made the mistake of buying USA mags) i haven't used them yet so i can't say if they're good or bad yet, but i'm not gonna bet the ranch (or my life) on em! so i suppose i'm in the market for some usgi 30's but the problem is finding somebody that ships to nazi... errr i mean new jersey. :(
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 7:14:30 PM EDT
Tuff break on the mags. Nice rifle. Welcome.
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 7:20:47 PM EDT
Welcome... don't worry about the USA magazines too much... you can always use them as targets. [;)] But a word of warning... one Black Rifle is never enough. You're infected with the sickness now. The medical definition is blackriflegottahaveitis.
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 7:47:58 PM EDT
Soon you'll be ready to join ARA (A R Anonymous)... Welcome!! [:D]
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 7:57:11 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 7:58:21 PM EDT
Cool, just what NJ needs... another AW owner! [:D] Two words on buying mags [URL=http://www.ar15.com/forums/index.html?board=3] Equipment Exchange! [/URL]
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 9:14:57 PM EDT
Welcome. And I am about to bring a shitstorm down on myself, but I'm gonna tell you anyway. USGI mags are good and function well.....But Thermolds function better in my experience . What the hell, I haven't brought a shitstorm down on myself yet since I started up on this board, so I guess it's about time [:D] Mike
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 9:31:14 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DakotaKid: USGI mags are good and function well.....But Thermolds function better in my experience . Mike
View Quote
Blasphemer... [;)]
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 5:43:18 AM EDT
welcome aboard
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 5:43:56 AM EDT
thanks for the welcome. unfortunately i already knew about the whole 15-round thing for nj. i'm still hoping to find a mail-order company that leaves the responsibility of the law to the purchaser. gotta love that phrase "check local laws before ordering". that usually means they'll ship you anything you want. i hope i don't get off to a bad start here with this one, but i also drive more than 5 miles per hour over the posted speed limit and i don't recycle my newspapers. doh. btw - anybody know any good shooting ranges in nj where you don't have to be a club member to shoot? seems like every range wants some kind of membership fee around here. ...racoon hats make me itch!
Top Top