Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/29/2002 3:54:09 PM EDT
anyone else make it to the memphis show today?
i had a pretty good time. sold a bushy & a calico, but i came home with a fal, semi auto
sw model 760 ( semi copy of smith & wesson 76 )
and a sterling ppl .380 pistol ( cute little
gut gun). i will probably go back sunday to finish my shopping. do any of you have a table
there?   [uzi]..[peep]...[50]
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 4:29:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I guess I missed that table. All I got was a MOLLE vest and some goggles. Glad you racked up like you did. No one that I know had a table except the TFA. I was an ok show, but I have seen better. At least there were some AR parts there....... Let me know what your wearing/when your going and maybe we can hook up. I had my red BRC shirt on today. Couldn't miss me......
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 4:49:03 PM EDT
[#2]
ok after a quick check in the closet and a
brief look at the full laundry basket probably
a blue napa auto parts t-shirt.
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 4:55:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
ok after a quick check in the closet and a
brief look at the full laundry basket probably
a blue napa auto parts t-shirt.
View Quote

HEY!! I work at napa! I've got TONS of those blue napa shirts!! What store do you work at?
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 4:57:40 PM EDT
[#4]
i used to manage a auto repair shop, we used
napa as a first call. i still have tons of
hats mugs shirts etc.
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 5:03:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I think me and the wife will go Sunday.  This will be my daughters first gunshow! ( 10 mos. old )  Heh
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 6:15:41 PM EDT
[#6]
I most likely won't make it back tomorrow. But if you want to drop me a line we can hook up at the next show. Or maybe meet at one of the local shootin houses for some [uzi]. Let me know....... Urban.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top