Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 6/29/2002 11:56:01 AM EDT
[puke]. Its been so long for me I can't remember. But in my youth i've had some memmorable events. One time off a second story balcony on to the car below. After drinking VAT 69. Another time I witnessed a friend of mine hurling all over a mutual friends stereo. Do you have any fond memories about past events from your youth? [:D]
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 12:00:01 PM EDT
Last thursday, I ate a hefty share of chilil cheese nachos and Labatt blue and puked of a 9th floor balcony. Made a hell of a mess. For the record, it was the nachos, not the beer. Keving67
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 12:02:45 PM EDT
Bar hopping the french quarter. I have no memory of the event...but my buddies tipped the maid 20 bucks to clean up the sea of Pat Obriens Hurricane on the bathroom floor.
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 12:31:46 PM EDT
My friend and I were at a friends apartment drinking, had been eating home made mexican food before. Late that night I was in the bathroom, leaning over the toilet taking a leak. My buddy couldn't hold his urge to puke anymore, but I was still in the bathroom, so he hit the closest thing that seemed reasonable to him at the time....our friend's sink.....which was full of dishes. Talk about nasty. After I pissed and basically woke back up I walked out of the bathroom to see my drunk ass buddy doing the dishes :-) I'm like, WTF are you doing that now for? Unfortunately he told me, just about made me lose it after that. Mike
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 1:04:09 PM EDT
One of my ex business partners hurled onto the hood of a Lexus LS400 on the night of our company Christmas party. It was the same night I was taking a leak in the head (the MENS room) and his wife walked in, dropped her panties and backed up and took a leak in the urinal beside me, all the time talking to the cowboy standing at the next urinal. Boy was he surprised![:D]
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 1:39:16 PM EDT
I wanna work with you [:D]
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 1:53:25 PM EDT
Sometimes it's difficult to tell if it was the booze or the food I had with the booze. I think the last time I know it was the result of drinking too much was sometime around 1982 or so. BTW, I want to work where dmuldrew works too. I was at Tower Records once having a smoke in a dimly lit area of the parking lot while my bro was returning some crap, when this girl walks in front of my car, drops her pants, panties, and takes a leak right in front of me. I guess there was some reflections on my windshield so she could not see me, but she was facing me the entire time. Nice show. Being a gentlemen I did not turn on the headlights to torment her when she was finished.
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 2:16:45 PM EDT
Originally Posted By dave223: ... Pat Obriens Hurricane on the bathroom floor.
View Quote
... Ah yes, at least you made it to the bathroom! ... Those things will leave you with a killer hangover too.
Top Top