Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/28/2002 7:34:11 PM EDT
Survival is too expensive [url]www.geocities.com/Pentagon/Quarters/2116/goodbyeamerica.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 7:45:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/28/2002 8:15:26 PM EDT by anti-gov-tinfoil-man]
G.W. "FEMA" Bush is plotting with the chinese. Soon you'll be working for these two: [img]http://www.ehowa.com/sidepics/upsidedownhat.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 7:54:44 PM EDT
Honest sir, I wasn't drinking before drill!
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 8:02:08 PM EDT
You guys are sick. No one in North America would survive the detonation of a couple hundred nuclear weapons, 1700 are about 17 times more than we really need. And you are ASSUMING that the Russians will lie and not disassemble their warheads. And you are ASSUMING that the Russians have a REASON to lie about their number of warheads. Which they dont. Both our countries built way more warheads than we could ever use and the danger of them getting stolen, either in their entirety or just the raw materials from them, is very great. Sorry but you will have to get your post nuclear survival fantasys elsewhere... I know some of you find planning for nuclear war fun, but times have changed...
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 8:10:25 PM EDT
I am with you ArmdLbrl I like Homeland Security and new Federal guidelines. It is all necessary. They provide a comprehensive national strategy to help protect the United States against future attacks and keep us safe, including preventive action to ensure domestic stability. Really, it is OK to be inconvenienced in a few minor ways to fight the war on terrorism. Every reasonable citizen knows that. I know some don't share this vision, but the country will get used to it, and stability will be ensured. We all need to stand together on key issues. Dissent is unpatriotic and complacency is not a path to victory. Beyond that, if you want to know what I think, read Washington Post. Now I got to go, see if I can apply for a driver's license with a chip or a new Federal ID. These new security features are so neat!
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 9:14:42 PM EDT
1700 is more than enough. The Russians historically needed more due to their missles not being as reliable or accurate. The Chinese have no where near 1700 warheads. More like 50-100. The downsizing should also be called modernization. The nukes being dismantled are the older versions that would have cost more to maintain. I dont think there is much to worry about. Also one has to wonder what else the spacestation they are building will have. An orbital missle platform will make you invulnerable except to a select few countries.
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 2:29:51 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ar10er: I am with you ArmdLbrl I like Homeland Security and new Federal guidelines. It is all necessary. They provide a comprehensive national strategy to help protect the United States against future attacks and keep us safe, including preventive action to ensure domestic stability. Really, it is OK to be inconvenienced in a few minor ways to fight the war on terrorism. Every reasonable citizen knows that. I know some don't share this vision, but the country will get used to it, and stability will be ensured. We all need to stand together on key issues. Dissent is unpatriotic and complacency is not a path to victory. Beyond that, if you want to know what I think, read Washington Post. Now I got to go, see if I can apply for a driver's license with a chip or a new Federal ID. These new security features are so neat!
View Quote
And this has what do to with US/Russian relations and Nuclear disarmament? You know, those white pills the Doctor prescribed? You should take them...
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 3:40:51 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ArmdLbrl:
Originally Posted By ar10er: I am with you ArmdLbrl I like Homeland Security and new Federal guidelines. It is all necessary. They provide a comprehensive national strategy to help protect the United States against future attacks and keep us safe, including preventive action to ensure domestic stability. Really, it is OK to be inconvenienced in a few minor ways to fight the war on terrorism. Every reasonable citizen knows that. I know some don't share this vision, but the country will get used to it, and stability will be ensured. We all need to stand together on key issues. Dissent is unpatriotic and complacency is not a path to victory. Beyond that, if you want to know what I think, read Washington Post. Now I got to go, see if I can apply for a driver's license with a chip or a new Federal ID. These new security features are so neat!
View Quote
And this has what do to with US/Russian relations and Nuclear disarmament? You know, those white pills the Doctor prescribed? You should take them...
View Quote
The original post was sarcasm, just like the above post. Can you say s..a..r..c..a..s..m?
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 4:05:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/29/2002 4:07:44 PM EDT by Benjamin0001]
ArmdLbrl
And you are ASSUMING that the Russians will lie and not disassemble their warheads. And you are ASSUMING that the Russians have a REASON to lie about their number of warheads. Which they dont.
View Quote
Look up either SS18 or SS20 and you will see that the production of one of these ICBM's was supposed to have been stopped by SALT II or START and yet after about 7/10 years they find them being towed around East Germany.... The Soviets signed onto the treaty and blatantly ignored it.... Also the russians still have horse Drawn artillery in storage from WWI... ASSUMING THOSE TYPES OF THINGS FROM THEM IS REASONABLE.
Top Top